5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Best Selling Davis Leather Recliner Club Chair, Burnt Orange
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Materials: Bonded Leather
- Color: Burnt Orange
- Dimensions: 27.17L x 33.46W x 35.83H
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Relax in style with this recliner club chair featuring a solid frame and sturdy feet for added stability and strength. This comfortable reclining chair is great for small spaces and functions as a great place to take a nap or read a book.
Compare with similar items
Best Selling Leather Recliner Club Chair
New Black Modern Leather Chaise Couch Single Recliner Chair Sofa Furniture 87
Great Deal Furniture Lucas Grey Recliner Club Chair
Homelegance Cavelle Fabric Push Back Reclining Chair, Blue
BONZY Manual Recliner Chair Modern Linen Track Arm Push Back Recliner - Smoke Gray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||USA Club Furniture||Cavalier Wholesale||GDFStudio||Amazon.com||E2E|
|Material Type||Leather||Wood, Fabric||PU||Fabric and wood||Fabric||Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm guessing it may not last forever, for no other reason than the low price, but who cares? I'll try to remember to review it again in a year and tell you how it stood up. When I think of how butt-ugly all those $900 recliners are, I'm amazed to have found this little gem...
(Ok, it's probably made in a sweatshop, but to make up for it I'll buy a couple of other pieces of furniture from some young artisan-carpenter couple on Etsy who only build with reclaimed wood. I promise.)