Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Selling For Dummies Paperback – March 2, 2015
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
- Find, research, and win over potential clients
- Create and give winning presentations
- Close the sale
- Follow up and build strong relationships
Get your hands on the most up-to-date selling strategies and techniques
If you're brand new to sales or in the trenches and want to win more clients and close more sales, this book has you covered. You'll find out how to make killer sales presentations, use the latest technologies to your advantage, establish goals and plan your time efficiently, and discover that selling is more than a jobit's an art!
- Selling 101 get a grip on how selling is done, why it makes the world go 'round, and which goods or services you should sell to keep your job satisfaction on a high
- Don't sell ice cubes to an Eskimo do your homework before you sell a thing, understand your potential client's psyche, and sell what your product does instead of what it is
- Prospect, prospect, prospect find out how to connect with the people who want what you have, confidently deliver winning presentations, and close the sale
- Plant a seed use social media to follow up (and keep in touch) with clients to grow your business
- Ya gotta have faith stay upbeat when you don't succeed, set goals to stay focused, and give yourself a pat on the back when you deserve it
Open the book and find:
- The lowdown on the seven-step selling cycle
- How to harness technology as a selling tool
- Why it's important to get referrals from satisfied clients
- The latest info on social media sales approaches
- Tips to avoid costly and timely mistakes in sales
- The importance of mindfulness and willpower
- Ten major selling fails to avoid
- Proven strategies for improving your selling
About the Author
Tom Hopkins is the epitome of sales success. A millionaire by the time he reached the age of 27, he is now chairman of Tom Hopkins International Inc., one of the most prestigious sales-training organizations in the world.