- File Size: 1539 KB
- Print Length: 135 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Best Seller Publishing (July 17, 2016)
- Publication Date: July 17, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01INPI5TG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,064,083 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Selling at the Table: Seven Steps to Transforming Your Restaurant’s Profits and Your Life! Kindle Edition
|Length: 135 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
What this book illuminated that great service and a great dining experience have selling at the table as a core ingredient.
It would be hard for any restaurant owner to read this book and not see the value here - even they take the simple first example of NOT serving your guests water as soon as they sit down they will improve their per table spend.
Real world examples and practical steps for implementing the process in the second half of the book are very helpful and clearly articulated.
Loved the idea called "moving the napkin" - simple and clever!
Highly highly recommended.
This book show how with some simple but well thought out tweaks cafes and restaurants can not only raise their profits but also their customer satisfaction by simply selling at the table.
A clear and lucid read there are gems in every chapter.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Business & Money > Industries > Restaurant & Food
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Training
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Restaurant & Food
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Training