- File Size: 1320 KB
- Print Length: 206 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: MidMarket Capital, Inc.; 1 edition (October 10, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 10, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M59QA02
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #93,524 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.79|
Save $7.80 (72%)
Selling Your Software Company: An Insider's Guide to Achieving Strategic Value Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The author is a deal enthusiast and he takes the reader through the process of completing the transaction in the often contentious zero sum game of business sale transactions (every dollar the buyer saves is a dollar the seller does not receive). For every move the buyer makes to his or her advantage we get to see the work around, compromise, or counter move necessary to keep the deal on track and moving to closing while preserving the seller's transaction value. It does not read like a mystery thriller, but the many twists and turns of the business sale process do provide for good reading.
When I sell, it will be my first sale. The book points out that my likely buyer would have already acquired possibly dozens of companies and will know all of the ways to tilt the transaction in their favor. I am glad I read this and feel so much better armed to fight the battle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Consolidation & Merger
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Strategic Planning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Consolidation & Merger
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning