Sello Wine Preservation System | Wine Preserver & Wine Pourer in One | Wine Saver with innovative technology actively regulates oxygen & moisture levels | Wine Stopper device + 24 cartridges
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY | Sello is an innovative wine preservation system that utilizes active packaging technology to keep wine tasting great. Cartridges are constantly working to absorb oxygen and excess moisture within the bottle of wine being preserved. This method is highly effective in maintaining the original flavors and aromas of wine. It is commonly used by food and beverage manufacturers across America to extend shelf life.
- OUTSTANDING VALUE | Sello is a reusable wine preserver and dripless wine pourer in one beautiful design. It is also an effective preservation solution for liquor, spirits, and beer. The device is compatible with all bottle types.
- SIMPLE DESIGN | Sello is easy to use making it ideal for use in homes, restaurants, and wineries
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN | Sello outperforms alternative wine preservation methods and is proven through testing
- MADE IN USA | Sello is patent pending and includes 1 Sello Wine Preserver Device plus 24 Sello replacement cartridges. One year warranty on Sello device.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
SELLO WINE PRESERVATION SYSTEM
Sello provides consumers with a new wine preservation solution that effectively maintains the original tastes and aromas of wine. The system is based on a simple and modern design that utilizes active packaging technology to regulate oxygen and moisture levels inside the bottle. It is a proven method commonly employed by food and beverage manufacturers nationwide. Sello is currently patent pending in the United States and international markets.
100% MADE IN USA
Sello Wine Preservation System | Wine Preserver and Wine Pourer in One
- The Sello Wine Preservation System keeps wine tasting great by reducing oxygen, moisture, temperature, and light. These are the same factors that eventually cause spoilage in all foods and beverages. It is the method of reduction that makes the device so innovative. Sello is a wine preserver and dripless wine pourer in one sleek design.
Made from Nature
- Sello cartridges use natural elements from the Earth to reduce both oxygen and moisture in a continuous manner. It is the active packaging design that makes the product unique. Wine maintains its original taste and aroma the longest by this mechanism of control. Sello is the best wine saver available to keep open bottles of wine fresh and tasting great.
- Sello regulates oxygen and moisture levels inside the wine bottle to maintain its essence. The wine is then placed in any ordinary household refrigerator to govern temperature and light. This system effectively manages all aspects that influence the original personality of a wine. The Sello Wine Preserver effectively maintains the original tastes and aromas of wine as intended by the winemaker.
Powered by Innovation
- Food and beverage manufacturers across America commonly use active packaging techniques to maintain product integrity. It is technology that has been proven to outperform other forms of preservation. Sello is a smart wine saver designed to bring the benefits of active wine preservation to your home.
Includes 1 Sello Wine Preserver Device and 24 Sello replacement cartridges
Sello Wine Preservation System Cartridges
- Open a bottle of wine and pour initial glass, or glasses.
- Tear open a Sello cartridge where marked. Remove bottom basket of Sello device and insert cartridge.
- Re-attach basket to the Sello device and insert into bottle promptly after opening.
- Store upright in the refrigerator until next use.
- Remove red cap by gently pulling straight out of bottle. Pour from dripless spout about 30 minutes prior to drinking, and enjoy once wine reaches the desired temperature.
- Pour additional glasses anytime during the next 7 days.
- To remove when bottle is empty, hold onto red cap and top black part of the device. Gently twist and pull straight out of bottle.
Ways to Use
- Home Use
- Customer Incentive Programs
- Promotion for Business
- Hotels / Inns
- Gift Shops & Wine Shops
Wine is my passion
It has always intrigued me the way winemakers play with mother nature to create a wine that is an artistic expression of the vineyard each year. There is so much character in every bottle.
The character of a wine is something I have come to love, but it takes so little time to change. There are many types of wine preservers on the market, but nothing seems to work. They all change the original spirit of a wine, so I set out on a journey to find a better way and developed the Sello Wine Preservation System. Sello is the best wine preserver available for use on open bottles, as it effectively brings the power of active packaging technology to your home.
The past few years of my life have been dedicated to creating a simple wine saver that will preserve a bottle of wine better than anything else available. After an extensive period of research, I developed a product that sustains that distinct character of wine that took so much effort to create.
Welcome to Sello.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sello?
Sello is an innovative wine preservation system that utilizes active packaging technology to keep wine tasting great. Cartridges are constantly working to absorb oxygen and excess moisture within the bottle of wine being preserved. This method is highly effective in maintaining the original flavors and aromas of wine.
How long will Sello preserve wine?
The Sello Wine Preservation system is effective for up to 7 days when used as directed.
How long do cartridges last once opened?
Sello cartridges are designed for single 750 ml bottle use and should be discarded when the bottle is finished.
Why should I store my wine in the refrigerator while being preserved?
Refrigerators are great at reducing temperature and light. Exposure to either in higher levels will spoil wine regardless of the method of preservation. Winemakers store wine in cold and dark caves during the production process for this reason. Lower temperatures also slow oxidation. Sello cartridges have more time to eliminate oxygen when wine is stored in the refrigerator as a result.
How do I care for Sello?
Sello parts should be rinsed with dish soap and water after use.
Has Sello been tested?
The oxygen reducing performance of Sello was tested against competing products using a professional grade Mocon Pac Check 200 oxygen analyzer. Sello outperformed both vacuum and gas applications during the entire 7 day test period.
Compare with similar items
ArT Wine Preserver | Argon Wine Preservation System & Wine Saver | Up to 130 uses
Ainovate Wine Vacuum Stopper, Wine Saver Vacuum Pump and Wine Bottle Stopper with Date Marker to Remove Air and Vacuum Seal Opened Wine Bottle for 7-10 Days by Wine Gift for Wine Lovers
Sello Cartridges (12 pack) | Refills for the Wine Preserver & Wine Pourer with innovative technology to actively regulate oxygen & moisture levels | Wine Saver device sold separately
Coravin Model One Wine Preservation System
Coravin Wine Preservation System 3 Needle Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sello Wine Preservation System||ArT Wine Preserver||Ainovate||Sello Wine Preservation System||Salon's Choice||1st Avenue SuperStore|
|Material Type||Food & Pharmaceutical Grade ABS Plastic||Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I emailed Sello earlier today to share my negative experience and ask about their warranty/refund policy. I received a lightning quick response offering an apology and several return/refund options. I am going to opt for a replacement and give the product another try. If the replacement works well, I will update/upgrade this review accordingly. At present, I'm leaving a 3-star rating. While the product was a disappointment, it may have been a rare defect, and I'm very impressed with the company's immediate and accommodating response to my complaint.
Most recent customer reviews
Poorly made stopper cap plug broke off in first use.
Sealing ridges do not seal.Read more