|Manufacturer||AutoMotion Factors Limited|
|Item Weight||9.92 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.21 x 4.71 x 4.93 inches|
|Item model number||J250|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||J250|
Semloh ML25 Mains Extension Lead, 25 m
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brand New 25 metre heavy duty orange hook up cable
- Suitable for your caravan, camper or motorhome
- 240v 16Amp plug and coupler connectors
- High visibility Orange colour as approved by Caravan Sites
- 2.5mm² thick 100% Copper 3 Core Cable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
• Brand New 25 metre heavy duty orange hook up cable
• Suitable for your caravan, camper or motorhome
• 240v 16Amp plug and coupler connectors
• High visibility Orange colour as approved by Caravan Sites
• 2.5mm² thick 100% Copper 3 Core Cable
• Strong, Robust and Durable
• Water Resistant Rating : IP44
• Conforms to BS 7671 and EN 60309
• CE approved
This 25 metre connection lead is perfect for connecting site power to your caravan or motorhome when you need a safe electricity supply. This site Connection Lead is fitted with a 16 Amp mains plug for connection to the site power supply and a 16 Amp Mains coupler to provide you with a convenient power supply link.
EN 60 309-1 (Plug)
EN 60 309-2 (Connector)
IP44 (Water Resistant Rating for both Connectors)
Top reviews from other countries
E-mailed company to ensure proper checks are carried out on the cables prior to dispatch, no response from them after 15 weeks
Deshalb zurückgeschickt. Auch in anderen europäischjen Ländern ist das so, EU Recht.
The wire seems reasonably decent arctic quality cable. The length is probably longer than the average person will ever reasonably use, but it is better to be too long than not long enough!
The connectors on either end are of questionable build quality. I bought this for my mother who travels in her camper fairly regularly (although not always to campsites with hook ups) and I wonder how robust they would be. If you are going to be regularly (weekly) connecting and disconnecting, you may encounter problems, but as yet (about 10 uses) the cable seems fine.
The main issue is with the packing. I received a cable which had damage to the internal packaging, and what seemed like burns or abrasions to the cable. I returned this, but it did make me think if the product came with a resealable bag for storage, this would be helpful.