Sempio Bulgogi Sauce Marinade, 964-Grams (Pack of 4)
- Great for meat, poultry or vegetables
- Ready to use marinade
- New packaging for better bottle grip
- No MSG
- Pack of 4 8.5-ounce bottles
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Also, dice up cheaper cuts of pork or beef (or whatever you find on sale, even chicken works), and place in a freezer bag...pour this sauce on it just to cover it. Doesn't take much. Marinate overnight and then stir-fry. OMG. SOOOO GOOOD!
Bulgogi sauce is sorta like a sweet/salty sauce that is made with apples and pears...it is succulent. It is not too cloyingly sweet (not at all like a General Tso's sauce) and it brings out the meatiness in your dish. It will caramelize well, too, and is great for grilling. Hard to find...I have it on Subscribe and Save. LOVE IT.
You give anybody a taste of your delicious bulgogi, hell if you even cook it near them, they will ask you for more. Although making more isn't a problem.
For the busy and lazy, all you have to do is:
1. Cut up some thin strips off of a top sirloin steak
2. Put it in a tupperware container
3. Poor a bottle of this magical liquid into the container
4. Shake that container like it kidnapped your puppy
5. Put that container in your refrigerator for about 12 hours
6. Take that container out of the refrigerator
7. Pour the contents of that sucker into a pan
8. Cook that stuff at medium-high on your stove until everything looks edible, so like 5 minutes
9. Take a fork and stuff your face with your delicious bulgogi
10. Optionally, you could have prepared rice and eaten it with your delicious bulgogi, but you didn't: you just waited 12 hours and 5 minutes for delicious bulgogi, you must eat it now
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this somewhere in my travels; but when I tried it-I am hooked. Easy to use with simple directions on the bottle. Read morePublished 14 months ago by suepen1
I ordered this some time ago. Sadly it is rather bland. It doesn't taste bad, but certainly isn't up to the flavors I am used to.Published 16 months ago by NoahBody
Excellent product. Great value. Works well with pork, chicken and beef.Published 18 months ago by D. H. Matthews
I've ordered these twice how. Not only are they delicious as just Korean BBQ sauce, but I sometimes add Sriracha and use them as stir-fry sauce. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Michele Harris
Great flavor. Reminds me of tastes experienced in the Restaurants in KoreaPublished 19 months ago by Gary T Clark
My family loves this sauce! Four bottles came in the box. We have used up two and I gave one away. My husband is already begging me to order some more.Published 22 months ago by Lisa Pitts
I love it! Shake it up before you pour though because the chunks definitely fall to the bottomPublished 23 months ago by Tommy