Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on November 4, 2013
I really like this iPhone case. It looks and feels to be of high quality, and fits my iPhone 4s perfectly. It also has a strap going over the card-pockets with an quick-to-operate button fastener which eliminates any fear of the cards falling out, which over time I've come to realize is it's most important feature. After a few weeks of stretching I can fit 3-4 cards in here depending on whether or not I want to carry cash...

The only minor complaints I have with it is that it really is only designed for cards, not cash. I can fit a medium-small number of bills in there just fine but it can be hard to get them out in a timely fashion when it comes time to pay for something, which can potentially make you feel like a jackass in a checkout line. I've started to anticipate this ahead of time and have the bills ready, but I wish I didn't have to do this.

All in all a tastful and well made product, but it's not a perfect substitute for carrying around a wallet as I'd hoped.
on January 17, 2014
Pros - leather stitching is fine, adds some heft to the phone which I like, protects the phone nicely, I love the idea of no wallet by being able to carry credit cards in the phone case, price was a bit high but I'm okay if the quality is worth the price and it seems that it is.

Cons - Very difficult to touch the edge of the phone screen with the case on....found myself pulling the edge over with one finger to touch edge of screen with other, the credit cards are VERY difficult to get out...in fairness to the case, I didn't use it long enough to "stretch" the leather so the cards would slide in and out...but EVERY time I needed a card I had to take phone out of case in order to get cards out. Also, not crazy about the credit cards being "visible" but that's not a result of anything incorrect by the manufacturer. So although I would rate the quality of construction very high I rate the practical side of this very low.

Used it for a week or so....took the loss and it's now collecting dust in my desk drawer.
on April 8, 2013
The case is stylish, feels high quality, very slim, everything SENA promises.

HOWEVER, a few downs.
The cuttings and snitchings feel a little loose. Also, the side button holes don't align with my iPhone4S. Then again its advertised to be an iPhone 4 case.

The dual slots at the back are useless. The case is too thin, hence there isn't enough room to put the cards in. even if you did manage to put a card in, it feels stretched and its (very) difficult to pull it back out. So practically, they are for decorations only.

Nonetheless, its a nice looking case, and its slimmer than most other leather cases out there. I would recommend it to others, given that they are aware of the card slots not being functional.
on July 31, 2017
a++
on December 17, 2013
I thought this case did not have a button used to clasp the card in. I have used it for several months now and I think it is holding up fine, some of the thread from the stitching has come loose though. It holds four cards easily and I have put another card in at times at that works also, but it gets really difficult to take the cards out.
on December 28, 2013
My flip case was wearing out so I though I would give this a try. I've used the high-end Sena cases on my iPads for years. It's a good case. I wanted to carry three cards and it was a little tight for that, but I forced them into the case and how the leather is loosening up and it's working out pretty well. It can be hard to get a card out if it gets pushed all the way down. I put a small tab of tape on the edge of the cards to make it easier to pull them out.
on September 15, 2012
My wife uses this, she tried several before settling down on this one. She will not upgrade to iPhone 5 because she likes this case so much. Well built and slim. Highly recommended for people with a max of 3 cards.

Update: just discovered this case is available for iPhone 5 as well (currently as pre-order) on Sena's website, so I think I'll surprise her with the new iPhone 5 and case and see if she likes it as well.
on December 23, 2012
Although I wish it didn't come so tight. Currently I have only 5 cards in the back pockets and it's a hassle to take a card out every time. I wish they would just make it with more room from the beginning instead of the customer having to "expand" the leather gradually by adding more cards over a period of time.

Great buy. When I get the iPhone 5 I'll be buying another case with the same brand.
on August 7, 2014
I don't like the fact that it makes typing extremely difficult. Can't access the first or last set of characters when holding the phone in portrait mode. Switched to the Magpul Case instead. I do miss having a wallet and phone all in one, but can't get over the limitation.
on August 21, 2014
Ive used this brand for years. I've used it for so long the leather has torn on the bottom.
This one though, this one was hard, and didnt seem to fit right. It felt so cheap, I just returned it.
I would rather put duck tape on mine and keep going.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.