|Item Weight||3.46 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 6.7 x 5.2 inches|
|Style||Fi Controller Set|
|Finish||Plastic and Aluminum|
|Material||Plastic and Aluminum|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
|Temperature Range||-20 to 158 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Included Components||1 Fi Controller, 1 Fi Sensor, 1 FiPower|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium|
|Average Battery Life||3 years|
Senclo Fi Controller Set, Universal, Smart and Autonomous Garage Door Opener with HD Touchscreen
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TAKE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR HOME! Your smartphone is now a controller and more. Open and close your garage door, allow accesses for guests, and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your iOS or Android smartphone. Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Watch.
- AUTO-OPEN / AUTO-CLOSE - Can you imagine your garage doors open to welcome you back when you get home? The Fi garage door controller will auto-open as you approach and auto-close behind you if you forget to close it, saving you the headache of going back to check the doors!
- MULTIPLE DOORS SUPPORT – The Fi Controller Set includes one controller and one door sensor. Additional sensors can be purchased separately. A single Fi controller can control up to 3 garages.
- CUSTOMIZABLE THEMES– Match your Fi Controller to your personal style by downloading and installing exclusive themes your whole family will love.
- UNIVERSAL SUPPORT- Upgrade your existing garage door opener and make it smart. Works with all major garage brands including Chamberlain, Genie, and Liftmaster. Standard garage door button works right out of the box, but radio controlled garage button requires soldering two wires to the remote. Requires Strong 2.4 GHz band WiFi in the garage.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fi Controller Set
Fi is an elegant way to upgrade your existing garage door opener and make it smart.
- Autonomous operation
- Control and monitor from anywhere
- Voice Control with Alexa and Google Assistant
- HD Touchscreen
- Customize Themes
- Instant Notifications
- Apple Watch App
- Garage Temperature monitoring
- Timer Countdown
Use the Apple Watch app to open or close your garage with the flick of your finger. Great for when you're coming home from a bike ride or a run.
Realtime notifications will add another layer of security to your home. Get notified if somone tampers with your garage or if you garage is left open for too long. Always have piece of mind that your garage door is closed behind you.
You can open or close your garage with a voice command. This works with any Alexa or Google Assistant compatible devices.
Monitor Garage Temperature
24/7 monitoring of your garage temperature and get notified when your garage gets above a certain temperature to prevent fire hazards.
Post A Note
Send a note to your Fi Controller touchscreen using your smartphone.
Lock down your garage while on vacation for added security.
Compare with similar items
Nexx Garage NXG-100 Nxg Remote Compatible Door Openers-Control Using Smart Phone, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant Enabled Devices, White
MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain MYQ-G0301 - Wireless & Wi-Fi Enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control
GarageMate: open your garage with your iPhone or Android. Simple. Secure.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.95|
|Sold By||Senclo||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||GarageMate by BlueMate Labs, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||1.2 x 6.7 x 5.2 in||3.5 x 1 x 1.5 in||4.5 x 1.5 x 4.5 in||2.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.51 lb||0.5 lb||3 ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway - if you've read this entire review so far - congratulations on your patience! If not, just know that if you decide to go the after-market route for IoT garage door openers, be very aware that overall, this is a very new market with products that aren't fully baked. Expect A LOT of trial and error and large chunks of your time to make the stars align. If you go into it knowing you are an early adopter, your expectations will not be shattered when things don't work. You will need to tinker - if you don't have time for that just buy a new garage door opener with the internet connectivity baked in. You and your pocket book will thank you.
depends your garage opener terminal positions (typically 2 pairs: one pair for open/close switch and one pair for obstruction sensor), you need to hook up 2 wires from Senclo power module to open/close terminal pairs. Mine is inner position (see picture)
The main reason I buy this Senclo is the autonomous mode. I have my settings in the app always track location and I just set to enable automatic open. it works great. when I came home about 25 feet away, my garage is open and there is a pop up message as well, sweet!
A couple notes from setup:
First time when I do setup, it seems like I got an error. You need to write down the device Link Code (you can find it on the Senclo sensor label), you will need it for the Senclo Fi app. The app default login is admin, pw: admin (Senclo support person told me). which I couldn't find anywhere (I could misread). The support team is really quick response. My device is actually online. After I login to the app (admin/admin). I was able to see my device is set and ready to use.
For the app, when you are in home screen, you need to wipe up/down on actual garage area to control Open/Close
Overall, I love it. it meets exactly the feature I am looking for. Easy to install and the app works great.
First the Bad:
1) It was difficult to connect to my network. Still don't know how I accomplished getting it connected, because I received an error, saying it could not connect, try again. (I got that error at least 50 times) and I had given up and was walking out of the garage, still with the error on the screen when the receiver connected, don't know why, don't know how, but the indicator light turned Blue.
2) Amazon integration as well as Google home integration is terrible. You have to say "Alexa, ask fi to open garage door.", Response" You have Fi enabled, would you like to launch that"? Response "Yes". Response "Hi, I am Fi, your smart garage controller, what can I do for you?" Response "open garage" Response "please say your PIN code." Response "(say Pin)." Response "Okay opening garage".....
REALLY, I could get dressed and go hand lift my garage faster. Closing the garage. You say ""Alexa, ask fi to close garage door.", Response" You have Fi enabled, would you like to launch that"? Response "Yes". Response "Hi, I am Fi, your smart garage controller, what can I do for you?" Response "close garage door" Response "Okay closing garage"..... This is absolutely not the fault of the developers, it is a mandate of Amazon to insist that developers require a pin for a garage door to open. Completely undermines the usefulness of the integration. Seems like they would allow the end user to decide if they wanted to utilize a pin. C'mon Amazon!!!
Now for the good:
1) Customer service is TOP NOTCH!!! I spoke to a fellow named Brian. He was very helpful and getting through to an actual person was not an issue. I did call once and got a recording, and my phone rang a couple minutes later, I answered and heard "Hello Steve, this is Brain from Senclo, I saw that we missed your call, how can I help you?" AMAZING! If you read this, thank you Brain for your assistance.
2) Garage action notifications are fast, faster than the MyQ notifications. I would like to see the ability to change the notification sounds, one for opening, one for closing, so that I don't need to take my phone out of my pocket to discern what is going on. Perhaps in a future update.
3) The thing that sets it apart from MyQ, and makes my love it, AUTOMATIONS. You pull into your driveway and the garage door raises to the point it is fully open by the time your breach the threshold. When you leave, the door automatically closes. (The door does not close until you are a good distance from your house (geo-fence set at approximately 500 feet), which is certainly far enough away that you cannot visually ensure that it has indeed closed, however you do get a notification that is has closed, the app also depicts the current status of the garage door up or down. Perhaps in a future update you will be able to set geo-fencing separately for opening and closing garage door.
4) Notifications are detailed. You will see which user opened or closed the door and at what time. If that used Amazon echo or google home to actuate the garage door. And if you leave your garage door open for 30 minutes, you will receive a notification informing you that your garage door has been open for 30 minutes. The app also keeps a detailed log of garage activity (Who opened/Closed), (how they opened/closed amazon echo/google home etc.), and (Time, day and date for each).
5) Safety feature - Tells you the temperature of your garage and notifies you if the temperature exceeds your set limit. Default is set to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. This is handy, if you have any animals in your garage, the app will notify you if it is getting too warm for them. The intended use is to notify you of a possible fire. If you tap on the thermometer icon on the main app screen, it will toggle between Fahrenheit, and Celsius.
6) Hardware Installation - I connected mine to a Chamberlain Whisper Drive, Literally hooked up and connected all the hardware in 15 minutes, very simple install, and easy to follow instruction, also company has videos explaining the process online.
This is a young American company, and there are some hiccups when it comes to setting up to your network to the receiver, I also experienced an issue where my garage door wasn't closing when I left the perimeter (resolved), however reading about the company, and experiencing the attention they give to their customer service, I have no doubt that they will overcome these hiccups. Already I can tell you I am far more impressed with this unit than I am with my Chamberlain MyQ. (I still have MyQ connected, I just turn off notifications from MyQ, so yes you can use alongside MyQ if you'd like to do so, I will take mine off, and give it to someone, just have not done so yet. I am excited to see what they will achieve in the future. Here is what I found about the company from their website:
Senclo is an automation development company based in Seattle, Washington that offers smart home technology to help automate your living experience.
Who We Are
Senclo was founded by two tech guys working together at Intel. Their experience in the industry gave them greater insight into what consumers were looking for, and how the current products were unsatisfactory for most customers. After recognizing the massive inefficiency of standard automated products, they decided to create something better for home owners. Their goal was to automate everything so that homeowners don’t have to. The result is Senclo.
What We Do
In a few words, we automate everything so you don’t have to. Our first product is the Smart Garage Opener, but our company is looking forward to growing our inventory selection and expanding our products. We believe that homeowners and business owners deserve to have life made easier for them. Our products are designed to make that a reality.
Why Choose Us?
If you love the simplicity that well-designed technology can provide, then you’ll love us. We share that same outlook on automation and innovation, and we do our best to produce products that make your life a breeze. Choose us if you’re ready to experience true automation through a variety of products.
Most recent customer reviews
Called prior to purchasing and called after install asking for some expert opinion.Read more