|Item Weight||5.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.3 x 5.9 x 14.8 inches|
|Item model number||Roofpro 455XP|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||5 year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.19 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Senco Roof Pro 455XP Nailer With Sequential Actuation Trigger 3D0101N
|Price:||$211.05 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$137.95 (40%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is easy to use.
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China
- Drives 11 gauge (.120") , full round head roofing nails 3/4" 1-3/4" smooth shank.
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust
- Includes Case
- Tool-free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail set
- Adjustable nail canister accommodates entire range of true round-head roofing nails
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. Weight feels good, and gun handles comfortably.
2. Unusually durable paint and wear plates.
3. Case included with allen wrenches, oil and connector.
4. Price. I managed to get this gun on sale at amazon for about $182.
What I did not like:
1. Made in Taiwan! I would never have bought it had I known this ahead of time. All my other Sencos were made in USA.
2. Depth of drive adjustment doesn't work very well.
3. Bends nail heads somewhat frequently (about once every 10-15 nails).
4. Double and triple fires occasionally about once every 30 nails.
I'm not a pro, but if I was I would definitely stear clear of this gun. I have no illusions that it is better made than a Hitachi, Max or Bostich. However, it was significantly cheaper at the time I purchased it. It did it's job OK, but boy would I hate life if I was a roofing contractor and had to rely on this thing's performance. It's OK if you just use it for the occassional project. Home handyman? Yes! Contractor? Hell No!
Final words: GO WITH THE HITACHI!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good tool, have had no problems with it for several years now, I'm a handy man, not a full time roofer.Published 7 months ago by robert
As a contractor I shingle several houses a summer, This gun is what I have had best luck with, rarely jams, lasts a long time, would highly recommend. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Travis S.