|Part Number||SLP 20XP|
|Item Weight||2.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 2 x 8.2 inches|
|Item model number||SLP 20XP|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||5 year limited warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $6.28 shipping
Senco SLP20XP 1-5/8-Inch 18 Gauge Brad Nailer with Case
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Drives a wide range of both slight-headed and medium headed brads to give you two tools in one.
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. - the lightest weight available in a brad nailer - for easy maneuvering and handling in small places.
- Features easy side loading that allows you to choose brad length without adjusting tool, plus an E-Z Clear jam feature allowing easy removal of a jammed fastener.
- Superior power (40% more than comparable tools) makes it suitable for use on hardwood, plastics, and particleboard.
- Oil free design means easier maintenance and no lubrication to stain fine woods.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
"The SLP20XP is designed to drive the nails flush with the work surface. This tool is used in the manufacturing of cabinets where you are driving the fasteners from the inside of the cabinet. This way no wood filler is needed and you will not see the fasteners anyway".
Looking at the Senco website it makes no mention of this in fact it says the applications are the same as the Finishpro 25xp that the rep suggested for my application???.... Buyer beware, Too bad I didn't try it right away when I bought it from Amazon. I waited until my 15 year old Porter cable bn200 broke down 8 months later....the Porter Cable also didn't have depth adjustment like this one but the Driver blade fired down farther than the nose so it set the brads just fine. For some people this nailer will be just fine, it's really nice and well made except the plastic nail chamber, others that need a nail countersunk look elsewhere.
Senco may or may not be a good nailer and if I can sell this one I may try the finishpro xp25 that the rep suggested to me or I may not I have no favorite brands I just buy what has good reviews.
I fail to understand why Senco will not stand behind their product or provide acceptable customer service. I suggested that I ship the gun to them so they could verify the problem for themselves and they suggested I buy Senco brand nails when I have the need for 1 1/4 nails.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this to replace a 20 sum thing year old gun. So far works like all my Senco guns "Flawlessly"Published 1 month ago by Robert
Not the same quality of the old grey senco guns. Broke the driver and blow out the seals. In less then 6 months. Of light use.Published 11 months ago by Rob