Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on November 3, 2016
I love Boney James' music and this one's no different. I have a large collection of his music and I've never been disappointed and will keep on buying it as long as he keeps making it!
on April 5, 2009
I have to agree with what Southgate wrote in his review, in fact, it was the reason I ordered the album. "9 of the 10 songs are instrumental" and that's what I was hoping Boney would go back to doing. Some of his more recent albums had too many vocals on them. I think he was experimenting with a newer sound, perhaps. But this album is why I have so many of his albums. It is romantic and easy to listen to.

I especially like the opener: "Wanna Show U Sumthin'" and the closing song, "I'll Be Good To You." I wasn't impressed with the one vocal by Quinn. I prefer a softer voice doing that song. That's the ONLY song on the CD I didn't really care for. But 9 out of 10 ain't bad.

I also want to mention that when Boney had his Sunday show, "Personal Notes" played on LOVE 94 in Miami back in the late nineties, he'd say if you had a question, to email him. I usually did, wanting to know the title of an album or whatever. And he always answered my emails. It made me feel he was down to earth.

So I hope he continues to make music such as he did on this CD. It's excellent.
on March 22, 2017
Boney James is a master
on July 19, 2017
I love all things Boney James.
He is one of my premier Jazz Artist. This album is great I love it.
on March 25, 2017
Awesome!
on August 17, 2017
Like it.
on August 10, 2014
Boney James, folks! This is not your "elevator music/cookie-cutter soft jazz" that I so often hear from other soft jazz, smooth jazz artists. Boney is soulful, and jazzy. This CD has 5 soul, R&B standards performed so well that, fellas.., you might rediscover for that moment or evening the romantic that is still inside of you. BTW, the romantic non-standard, "BUTTER", should make you wanna get up and slow dance with your lady.
on March 13, 2017
Love Boney James...great album.
on June 16, 2010
Great music. Not one bad song on this one. No singers on this one either - which I really like. Most of Boney's recent albums have guest singers on 50% of the song lists. Not my favorite. I enjoy Boney James music - especially without singers. Super talented man. Go out and see Mr. James in concert - even if you sit in the last row. He's fantastic! Enjoy.
on February 15, 2016
Great! Cd!" Magnificent for my " Jazzy! At Home! Valentines day. This product was worth the wait!!! 💕.. It came on time. The packaging was " Suffient". And ( CD) was got loose in the package. But was not damaged. And i would order this cd 💿 from this seller again! 😊... Thank you!" Ms. Bruce.