Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on May 31, 2012
These things are GREAT! Let Seneca Farms know you will keep buying them if Seneca Farms will keep making them!

[...]

I found these a couple of months ago at the local grocery. Shortly thereafter it disappeared from the shelves and I tried to find another local source. I ended up getting in touch with the manufacturer and was told that the product was to be discontinued. That is really a shame. These not only taste great they are GLUTEN FREE! That's impossible to find for fried onion products. Try them, but don't get too attached (they are addicting) unless Seneca Farms agrees to keep them on the market.
on February 10, 2011
Our family eats gluten-free and therefore no Green Bean casserole with the little french friend onions any longer. Well not anymore! I use these in recipes and they are delicious. I, of course, took a handful while I was making a meal one day and I couldn't resist eating more. They are so addicting and delicious yet healthy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.