Sengled Pulse Dimmable LED Light Bulb with a Built-in Wireless Bluetooth JBL Speaker, Master + Satellite (Pair), Pewter
|Speaker Type||Subwoofer, Satellite|
|Mounting Type||Lamp Socket: E26 (US/Canadian Version)|
|Item Weight||14.82 Ounces|
About this item
- STREAM EFFORTLESSLY: Bluetooth speaker connects with Amazon Echo & Echo Dot for voice control; ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and SiriusXM
- EASY SET UP: install into standard E26 light sockets or fixtures, download the iOS/Android app and set up; Suitable for 5 to 6 inch recessed can lighting (socket extender required for 4 inch)
- HIGH FIDELITY SOUND: 13 watt (at 8 ohms) loudspeakers perform as left right stereo pair
- APP CONTROLLED: stream audio, adjust the volume and set light brightness from your iOS or Android devoice
- WHOLE HOME MUSIC: link up to eight (master and seven satellites) bulbs for sound everywhere; bulbs work best up to 100 feet apart
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sengled Pulse Master+Satellite Starter Kit
Turn it on, Turn it up.
A wireless speaker system integrated into an LED bulb. Connect with Bluetooth and stream from any mobile device.
Use the app to change light brightness, control volume separately or synchronously, and set equalizer modes . Available for iOS and Android.
Pulse Master bulb will communicate to Satellite bulbs up to 100 feet away.
With built-in JBL speaker, Pulse creates a warm, relaxing space for every moment
Sound from Every Socket
Add up to 7 satellite Pulse bulbs in your lamps and recessed lighting and experience the surround sound experience. Expand your Pulse Bluetooth speaker system with additional light bulb speakers to create in-ceiling surround sound.
How To Add Satellite Bulbs to your Pulse System:
- Simply twist additional satellite bulbs into your existing lighting fixtures. Note: Satellite bulbs require a master bulb to operate.
- Connect your smartphone to Bluetooth.
- Open the Pulse app and follow instructions to add additional satellite bulbs to your Pulse system.
Add Voice Control with Alexa Devices
Pulse can be connected to the Amazon Alexa Devices to bring voice controlled music through your light socket via Bluetooth connection. Now you can enjoy high fidelity music without touching your phone.
Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, and Echo Show can all stream music to the Pulse bulb but none of them will have lighting control capabilities. To control the lights on the Pulse, you would have to use your mobile device’s Pulse App.
Whole Home Sound
Create an unexpected entertaining experience with the high-quality, wireless sound system that installs into your existing light sockets!
- Plug and Play - Simply twist your bulbs into standard light sockets & play.
- Powerful Sound - Enjoy high fidelity stereo in any room with 13-watt JBL loudspeakers.
- Expandable - Connect up to 8 Pulse bulbs (1 Master + 7 Satellite) and experience whole home sound.
|Sengled Solo||Solo Multicolor Speaker||Pulse Satellite||Pulse Kit (Master+Satellite)||Pulse Link Kit (Connect TV)|
|Bulb Color||White||White||White / Pewter / Red||White / Pewter / Red||Pewter|
|Speaker Manufacturer||1.07" JBL Speaker||1.58" Speaker||JBL Speaker||JBL Speaker||JBL Speaker|
|Frequency Response||260Hz - 18kHz||100Hz - 20kHz||100Hz - 20kHz||100Hz - 20kHz||100Hz - 20kHz|
|Speaker Power||Dual 3W Stereo||3W (Rated)||13W (max)||13W (max)||13W (max)|
|Connects to Other Pulse Speakers||-||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimmable with app||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Brightness||550 Lumens @ 2700K||500 Lumens @ 2700K||600 lumens @ 2700K||600 lumens @ 2700K||600 lumens @ 2700K|
With Pulse, you get the energy efficiency of a dimmable LED light with the rich sound of a JBL speaker that you can control using your iOS or Android device. Set up is simple. Just screw Pulse into any standard light socket or fixture and enjoy high quality stereo sound right out of the box. No need to worry about wires, cords or remotes.
Best of all, you can customize your Pulse system to suit your needs. A Pulse Master bulb can be paired with up to 8 Satellite bulbs allowing you to enjoy your favorite music in every room of your house. You can even add a subwoofer to your Pulse sound system using the Pulse Amp adapter (sold separately) or connect it to your TV or audio receiver using Pulse Link (sold separately).
Pulse bulbs are available in three striking colors Candy Apple, Pearl White and Pewter and come with a one year limited warranty.