4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sengu SG-KG201-N+MG94-N 2.4GHz Full Bamboo Handmade Wireless keyboard and Mouse Combo(2 key pads)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Reliable 2.4 GHz wireless connection with a single tiny nano-receiver for connecting both the keyboard and mouse with just one USB port
- Adopt Bamboo Material is very specially ,Low-profile keys provide a quiet, comfortable typing experience.
- Reception and transmission will always get into on-line mode, will be never off-line mode.e
- Bamboo is sweat-absorbent and antibacterial, and can absorbs ultraviolet light and radiation.
- Compatible with XP/NT/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10, MAC OS, 7~15 meters transmission distance with robust wireless performance.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
When you put the batteries into the keyboard, the indicator of the keyboard will flash red lights. After a second, the lights will be off. When you use the keyboard, there will be no lights. The mouse and keyboard Shared a receiver, and receiver is located inside the mouse.
Receiver Matching Steps:
Keyboard: 1. Open the battery cover of the keyboard at the bottom, and install the batteries correctly.
2. Press “ECS” plus “+/=” for one second to enter keyboard mode for code.
3. Put the USB receiver into the computer USB port within 10 seconds, put the keyboard as close as possible to the receiver. When the indicator light goes out, the process is finished successfully.
Mouse: After equipping the mouse with batteries, you should hold the left, middle and right three buttons for 5 seconds. During this process, the indicator at the back of the mouse will first flash red lights then go dark, which means you have successfully matched the mouse.
If the code is not set successfully, repeat the above steps.
Common Problems in the Keyboard/Mouse Matching Steps:
1. When the power of the batteries is not enough, the code cannot be matched successfully.
2. If the indicator lights do not work normally, you need to check whether the batteries are placed correctly.
3. If the mouse or keyboard do not function, check the distance between them and the receiver; keep them as close as possible.
Working Temperature: 0~55℃
Working Voltage: 3.0V
Certificate: FCC, CE, ROHS
Keyboard size: 399*135*12.5mm(L*W*H)
Receiver: Nano receiver
Transmission distance: 10M
Working temperature: 0~55℃
Working Voltage: 3.0V(2pcs AAA ♯7 batteries)
Certificate: FCC, CE, ROHS
Mouse size: 94*62*35mm(L*W*H)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: The feel. First, the mouse feels very nice in my palm. I cannot really describe the feeling but it feels warm and smooth and is the most comfortable feeling mouse I've held. It is very responsive and accurate. I have absolutely no issues at all with the mouse. It looks great and functions perfectly. The Mouse is a five star mouse!
Pros: The keyboard looks great and the way it feels against my fingers is pleasant. Much like the mouse, the keys feel warm and smooth and I really like that. I am also a big fan of eco-products. I use coffee bean paper for envelopes and sugarcane paper for printing. So that is certainly a big pro in my book. Most of the time the keyboard is highly responsive without any dropped letters. I call it ghost strikes where I press the key but no letter is transmitted to the document I am working on so I have to go back and press it again.
It has a dedicated calculator key which I like and some media keys but I don't use those very often. But I do use the calculator key often so that is a nice feature to have.
Cons: Ghost strikes a problem though. While it doesn't occur all the time, every single day I have encountered an issue where the keyboard will just kind of take a break. I'll hit the key five or six times before the letter appears on the document I am working on. This will last for about 30 seconds or so and then the keyboard will go back to working fine.
The spacebar - The spacebar is much smaller than a normal one, but I use my left thumb to hit space anyway so that is not an issue for me. Those that tend to be a right thumb space striker - you'll want to stay away from the keyboard.
There is not delete key in the top right. It is fine, there are delete keys elsewhere, but I'm quite used to hitting the delete key with my right pinky finger. So this was kind of an adjustment.
Overall - the keyboard's feel, look, and generally responsiveness outweigh the annoyance and inconvenience of ghost keys. However, in my world, where typos are generally frowned upon, having to second guess your keyboard is never a good thing.
Loved the look of this set for work. My computer is actually on a shelf behind me so the wireless was a MUST and it works so well. Very smooth and comfortable. The response is great. It is on the noisier side as far as click volume is concerned but I prefer that. THE BEST PART: upon arrival I noticed that the calculator key and one other had fallen off during shipping and one clicked back on but the plastic part of the calculator key had broken. I emailed the seller right away and they shipped a new key per my request no problem. I waited patiently and when it arrived it was wrapped really well, nicely protected. It clicked right in and works like a champ. Great customer service and beautiful product!
NOTE in the picture you can see the original calculator key that rested in its place until the replacement arrived.
*Standard key size, keystroke height and rebound response.
*Nice "Clickity-clack" sound to the keys
*LOTS of positive attention from everyone in my building
*Touching wood instead of plastic all day just feels better
*No indicator light for caps lock or num lock
*Rear tilt legs are on a pivot that rests at slightly less than standard height. Livable, but could be a smidgen higher
*Recessed "F" & "J" indicators are hard for me to feel (this may be due to calluses)
*Mouse is responsive but seems petite and doesn't fit my large hand as well as I would like.
All-in-all, I like this much better than typing on my laptop keyboard or a standard plastic keyboard and would definitely buy again.