Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ideal for DJ's and audio pros,Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5%
- Very clean, deep bass response,Jack plug 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Detachable ear cups for pro users
- 10 foot Y style cable, Frequency Range : 18Hz - 18kHz,Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Wind-up belt clip for excess cable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
Sennheiser HD 201 Lightweight Over Ear Headphones
Sennheiser HD203 Closed-Back DJ Headphones
Sennheiser HD 219 S Headphones with Integrated Microphone for Smartphones, Black
Superlux HD-681 EVO (Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$8.95|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazing Dealzzz||HQ Tech||iTech360||8th Street Music|
|Headphone Fit||Over-Ear||Circumaural||Circumaural||Over-Ear||On-the-Ear Supra-aural||Over-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 8 x 9.4 in||10 x 11.4 x 4.1 in||4 x 9.5 x 7 in||3.5 x 10 x 8 in||1.85 x 8.2 x 9.5 in||9.49 x 9.49 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||4.59 ounces||6.7 ounces||5.82 ounces||4.59 ounces||7.97 ounces||0.61 lb|
|Additional Features||lightweight||Output Sound Pressure Level 96Db/Mw||lightweight||lightweight||android-phone-control, lightweight, universal-phone-control||The cushion is soft and warm, the warmth primarily comes from the fact that the earpiece envelopes my ear without any breathing room for ventilation. - See more at: http://thoughtbubbs.blogspot.com/2013/08/review-superlux-hd-681-evo-professional.html#sthash.GyD9xKIb.dpuf, The semi-open earpiece is large enough to fit my ears without any trouble. - See more at: http://thoughtbubbs.blogspot.com/2013/08/review-superlux-hd-681-evo-professional.html#sthash.GyD9xKIb.dpuf|
The Sennheiser HD202II are closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones. Good insulation against ambient noise and a deep bass response make them the ideal companion for DJs - or anyone who likes to listen to modern, powerful music without disturbing others. High efficiency drivers for maximum performance. Sennheiser HD202II Closed Back Headphones Features include Closed,dynamic, semi-circumaural stereo headphones .Earcups can be removed from the headband ,Specially designed damping material ensures powerful bass response ,Lightweight turbine diaphragms for low bass .
From the Manufacturer
The HD 202 MK II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing great insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
Please note that models HD202 and HD202 MK11 are the same headphones and only the packaging differs.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Frequency Response 18Hz-18KHz
- For DJs, ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with “turbine” embossing for
extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
- Rugged outdoor design with durable and flexible headband
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- 2-year warranty
HD 202 MK II
|THD ||< 0.7% ||<0.5% ||<0.1% (1 kHz/100dB) ||<0.2% ||<0.1% |
|Transducer Priciple ||Dynamic ||Dynamic, Closed ||Dynamic, Closed ||Open, Dynamic ||Open, Dynamic |
|Weight ||165g ||130g ||394g ||260g ||270g |
|Wireless ||No ||No ||No ||No ||No |
|Sound Pressure Level ||108 dB (1 kHz, 1 V) ||115 dB ||112 dB (1 kHz/1 V) ||112dB ||112 dB |
|Warranty ||2 yrs ||2 yrs ||2 yrs ||2 yrs ||2 yrs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. They're really comfortable! They do have some clamping pressure but it's not as much as the higher-end Sennheiser HD 280 Pro or the Beyerdynamic DT-1350 which I also have. Those two headphones are superior in sound quality, but they the HD 280 Pro really hurt my head from the clamp, and the Beyardynamic DT-1350 really hurt my ears after only about 20 minutes. By contrast, I can wear these HD 202 II headphones for several hours without that discomfort. They're very light and the cheap cushions are very soft and don't hurt my ears and the cheap cushioned headband similarly is comfortable.
2. They really isolate well and leak almost nothing! They leak very, very little, protecting sleeping people around from me hearing anything -- which is my main use case since I have disturbed others when listening to music late into the night with my Grado or AKG open-back headphones, which leak a lot. I can listen at about the 10 o'clock position on the volume dial on my iFi iCAN headphone amp on low gain -- which gets rather loud to my ears since these 202 ii are low-impedance (32 ohm) headphones which don't need a lot of power. (Again, the HD 280 Pro and the DT 1350, much more expensive headphones, are even better at isolation, but far less comfortable.)
3. They sound good! Not as good, again, as my HD 280 Pro, DT 1350, or the Oppo PM-3 planar closed headphones -- but those are far more expensive headphones, particularly the latter, than the $25 I paid for these little 202 ii headphones. Bass definitely has some boost, and it's not as clean as the more expensive headphones, but it's still surprisingly clean for the price, and very enjoyable. Overall, it has a surprisingly clean sound, treble sounds "detailed enough" but not piercing, a little polite, but a very enjoyable sound.
Now, the 202's aren't perfect. The headset is a bit tight but that might be okay for some. I think over time, the plastic will relax a little, kind of like breaking in a new shoe. It is probably better suited for someone with a small head or joggers since they are not going to move much. Don't expect high quality earphone or headset phone. This is an entry level headset and the foam padding does the job. The best aspect about these headphones are price and the freaking audio quality/clarity. Unless you received a defective headset, there isn't anything better as far as audio quality out there in this price range. Hopefully this review helps someone.