Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sennheiser OCX 685i Adidas Sports In-Ear Headphones - Black
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Size: One|Change

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on August 23, 2016
Solid sound worked well for a while but the in line remote started malfunctioning/broke and now the volume keeps increasing and I have to keep turning it down on the phone itself. My guess is that the sweat is causing this meaning the in line remote which is against your chest when you run is not really sweat proof.
on August 18, 2016
The sound is great and it definitely cancels out noise, but I've had the headphones just over a month and the cord is already splitting near the bottom, exposing some wire.
on February 8, 2016
I've got big ears. they keep popping out. For small to mid size ears only.
on November 18, 2015
I've purchased two pairs of these and the wiring has stopped working twice. I love these headphones. They sound great, they're the most comfortable headphones I've ever worn. The microphone and buttons are convenient and helpful. But none of this matters because the wiring stops working within 3 months no matter how careful I am with them.
on July 20, 2015
Too big for my ear and it moves up and down. Hard to run with it. You must have big ears for it to fit. It would be nice if the ear wrap piece is adjustable.
on June 28, 2015
I'm a very average runner, 44 to 50 km per week. I had a Sennheiser Adidas PMX 680i Sports Headset for 4 or 5 years. And base on this very good experience I decided to continue with the grand for my sport headset. What a disappointment. So yes maybe I sweat too much, that the price to pay when you run in Texas. Here the list of negative point I have after 6 months:
1. The headset does not stay correctly in your ears, no matter what bud size I use, it does not want to stay. It result in poor hearing and constant slap to your ear while I run to try to put it back.
2. If you own a Android stay away from it. As soon as the remote control get wet (mostly from sweat) the sound systematically go down. No matter if you set the volume back, the sound go back to 0 in 2 or 3 seconds. Result the headset become useless. The good news is that the remote quickly stop working, and this issue occurs only 1 every 3 time.
3. Statics. After 3 months the headset started to generate some statics. At first I thought it was my phone. So I tried my old headset and no statics at all.
4. Remote, what remote ... The button are not differentiate enough when you are running.
It's not the worth headset ever, but when you pay this 60-70$ (yes I bought them when it was still expensive) you expect better.
on June 11, 2015
Didn't hold up to daily use over the ear. cable pulls out of the over ear loop.
on May 17, 2015
I had these for about a year now.
Sound quality is definitely sub-par, and it's to be expected at this price point.
Comfort is definitely a plus, but they aren't adjustable, so don't sit perfectly.

The cable is torn in multiple places from rubbing against my body, or shirt.
The mic, and sound adjustment hasn't worked since the first month.
The male node is worn out, to the point that it will lose signal every ~15 minutes. *Other headphones work in the same port.*

When working, the product was OK. It hasn't caused me to not purchase other Sennheiser products.

All in all, they don't work after one year. This is the fastest of ANY headphones/buds/in-ear to break, that I've ever owned.
on May 14, 2015
Did not like them but you might....
on April 28, 2015
I've had these "sports" headphones for about a year. They were to replace some others that I had for several years. I decided to pay a little more for these since they were supposed to be a better sound quality than other, less expensive models. The good: they stay in place. The bad: they have a lower sound quality than most other headphones I have; the mic is not good as most people I speak to while wearing ask me if I could "speak up" or, ask me if I'm on a speaker phone or, if I'm in my car...while I'm in my quite office; also, while working out, the function buttons stop working. I would not recommend these for the price...better off going with a less expensive model.