Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 15, 2012
I have tried several types of ear buds before. But none have been as well-made, well-fitting inside my ear, or with great sound.

These fit all those criteria. I would recommend them to everyone. The quality of the material is really good and they look good too.
on March 13, 2012
Well balanced, just a little feedback from the cords rubbing on shirt but goes unnoticed when into your music. i own a klipsch image s4 and i don't feel any difference base on the price difference. Stays well in ear.
on February 2, 2012
These were advertised as perfect for small, sensitive ears and i thought I had found just what I have been looking for. Not the case. I am an average size adult and think my ears are small but not abnormally small. These ear phones will not stay in and I am looking for a way to return them.
on January 20, 2012
Very nice headphones, great sound, I bought them to use with my new Kindle Fire and I love them! Buy them, you won't regret it.
on January 3, 2012
These are some of the best headphones I have ever owned, though they do not mat up sound-wise to the Bose in-ear headphones I already own. i use these headphones to listen to music while I read my Kindle Fire and they work extremely well for that purpose. Since the Kindle gets knocked around a bit because it is carried, using my Bose phones would not be prudent. Therefore, I bought these and they serve my purpose well. These are an excellent value for a mid-level quality headphone.
on July 18, 2011
I have very tiny ears for an adult and have never been able to find a pair of earbuds that didn't hurt. These are GREAT and stay in my ears for a full 1 1/2 hour workout with my Shuffle. The sound is exceptional, mainly because they fit correctly. I've always gotten better products from Sennheiser - I have an older pair of over the ear noise cancelling travel headphones which I loved - these earbuds rate highly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.