Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sennheiser CX Sport Bluetooth Sports Headphone
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sennheiser proprietary transducers, designed and engineered in Germany, deliver balanced and detailed sound with dynamic bass capability
- Sweat and splash resistant, designed to compliment your workout activities
- 6 hour battery life from a 1.5 hours charge. A 10 minute quick charge provides an additional 1 hour of battery life making sure the CX SPORT is ready to work out when you are
- Bluetooth 4.2 with multi point connectivity allows pairing with eight (8) devices and simultaneous connection with two (2) devices
- A choice of four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of ear adapters and three sizes (S, M, L) of ear fins create a personalized fit for optimal wearing comfort and excellent passive reduction of external noise. Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth 4.2
- Frequency Response - 17 – 21,000 Hertz , Impedance - 28 Ohm (Passive), 480 Ohm (Active). Range-Up to 10m
- Note: Kindly refer user manual before use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 75-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio.
Meet the Sennheiser CX SPORT Wireless Earphones
Made to Move
Like an athlete who makes every movement seem effortless, Sennheiser’s CX SPORT In-Ear Wireless headset elegantly balances purposeful design with exceptional audio performance. Lightweight, sweat and splash resistant, the CX SPORT can be worn around or in front of the neck. Six-hour battery life with fast-charging ability means the CX SPORT will be ready when you are.
- Experience the joy of movement with the Sennheiser CX SPORT In-Ear Wireless headset.
- Enjoy clear, dynamic sound with a satisfying bass response as you move. The lightweight, sweat- and splash-resistant design can be worn around the neck or in front.
- Operation is effortless thanks to the three-button remote for fast music and call management.
- With ergonomic fins to keep the earbuds secure, CX SPORT moves with your body as you move
Whether you use music to power through a high-intensity workout or to maintain an efficient pace, the wireless CX SPORT is made to move you. Sennheiser engineering ensures clear, detailed sound with satisfying bass response. Qualcomm apt-X processing helps the CX SPORT deliver a High Fidelity audio experience wirelessly. Put the right sound in and get more out, every time you train.
Exceptional fit and comfort
Enjoy the freedom of wireless sound with uncompromising quality in a comfortable and ultra-lightweight design. Three sizes of ergonomically designed ear fins keep the earphones in place while four sizes of ear tips provide a customized fit. The adjustable neck cable with integrated clothing clip allows the CX SPORT to move with you. Hit the gym or take a run with Sennheiser sound complimenting your workout.
Easy to use
Operation is intuitive and effortless thanks to a slick three-button remote for music and call control. Control the volume or find your go-to power anthem without slowing down. Six-hour battery life means the CX SPORT will go the distance with you, and a ten-minute quick charge gets you one hour of playback when you need it fast.
Sweat- and splash-resistant
The CX SPORT doesn’t want you to hold back. Move faster, move further, and feel free to turn it up. Made durable and tough with sweat- and splash-resistant materials, the CX SPORT will join you for an early morning run in the rain or a sweat-soaked gym session.
|CX 6.00BT||CX SPORT||HD1 Free||CX 7.00BT||HD1 In-Ear Wireless|
|Wearing Style||In-ear earbuds||In-ear earbuds with adjustable ear fins||In-ear earbuds||In-ear earbuds with neckband||In-ear earbuds with neckband|
|Compatability||Bluetooth transmitting devices||Bluetooth transmitting devices||Bluetooth transmitting devices||Bluetooth transmitting devices||Bluetooth transmitting devices|
|Frequency Response||17 – 21,000 Hz||17 – 21,000 Hz||15 – 22,000 Hz||17 – 21,000 Hz||15 – 22,000 Hz|
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||112 dB (1 kHz / 0 dBFS)||112 dB (1 kHz / 0 dBFS)||112 dB (1 kHz / 0 dBFS)||112 dB (1 kHz / 0 dBFS)||112 dB (1 kHz / 0 dBFS)|
|Battery Life||Up to 6 hours||Up to 6 hours||Up to 6 hours||Up to 10 hours||Up to 10 hours|
|Charging Time||Approx. 1.5 hrs||Approx. 1.5 hrs / 10 min for 1 hour||Approx. 1.5 hrs||Approx. 1.5 hrs||Approx. 1.5 hrs|
|Weight||0.49 oz (14 g)||0.53 oz (15 g)||0.59 oz (17 g)||1.69 oz (48 g)||1.86 oz (53 g)|
Compare with similar items
Bose SoundSport Wireless, Sweat Resistant, In-Ear Headphones, Black
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones - Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 9 Hours Of Listening Time, Sweat Resistant Earbuds - Black
Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones - Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 15 Hours of Listening Time, Sweat Resistant Earbuds - Red (Latest Model)
Jaybird Vista True Wireless Bluetooth Sport Waterproof Earbud Premium Headphones - Black
New Beats Flex Wireless Earphones – Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Magnetic Earbuds, Class 1 Bluetooth, 12 Hours of Listening Time, Built-in Microphone - Black (Latest Model)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Black/Neon Green||Black||Black||Red||Black||Beats Black|
|Item Dimensions||12.54 x 0.56 x 1.78 inches||0.98 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches||10 x 7.87 x 11.02 inches||4.33 x 2.6 x 4.33 inches||5 x 1.9 x 7.2 inches||3.15 x 1.26 x 4.8 inches|
|Item Weight||0.52 ounces||0.80 ounces||0.63 ounces||—||0.21 ounces||—|
|Special Features||Bluetooth Sports||wireless||Volume control, Sports & Exercise, Lightweight, Universal Phone Control, Microphone Feature||iOS Phone Control||Water Resistant, Volume-Control, Lightweight, Noise Isolation, Sports & Exercise||Volume control, Android Phone Control, iOS Phone Control, Sports & Exercise, Water Resistant, Noise Isolation, Microphone Feature|
Experience the joy of movement with the Sennheiser CX SPORT In-Ear Wireless earphones. The lightweight, sweat and splash resistant design can be worn around the neck or in front for a secure ergonomic fit, while advanced Bluetooth technology sets you free to experience high-quality sound as you move. Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm apt-X ensure uncompromised audio quality. Operation is intuitive and effortless thanks to the three-button remote for easy music and call management. Ergonomically designed fins keep these earbuds secure during workouts. The six-hour battery life is complemented with fast charging ability so the CX SPORT is ready when you are.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These were a different style, similar to the jaybird x3's my brother had bought and liked. I figured I would buy something similar with the added upgrade of being from a brand I respected. While I still use these headphones, they are not without certain complaints that are driving me to pick up new headphones.
Please note my views come mainly from a fitness/gym perspective. For work (phone calls or general) these are great.
1. Connectivity is simple and easy (Pixel 2)
2. Microphone is good
3. Sound quality is good (caveat below)
1. Headphones consistently come loose from my ears, especially when running. The weight balance of of the controls vs other hardware is off, causing one side to pull more than the other.
2. Because the headphones consistently come loose (and never truly fit good to begin with), I cannot enjoy the audio quality or immersion to my music. This is especially bad when at the gym and there is competing music/noise. I am consistently pushing them in my ear, which is a futile effort once I become moderately sweaty.
3. When doing bench work at the gym, the wire constantly get pulled from behind causing the headphones to get even looser.
Overall, i do not recommend getting these headphones if you are going to use them for athletic, gym, and/or training purposes. I am planning to move to wireless earbuds (albeit a more expensive option) however I am not sure that my main issues with these headphones are exclusive to this model, or inherent to all headphones of this style.
If you are planning to use them for casual walking, listening to music at work or home, or using them for calls then these will work fine.
So I'm sad to say, I had to update my 4-star review and move it to a 3-star because my headphones completely failed after 3-4 months of light usage. Like others have posted in their reviews, my problem first began with the LED lights. At first it started showing a color that I couldn't find referenced in the product guide. Then the lights would stay on forever. Finally, the product, after charging all day, would have 30 minutes of battery life until it finally would charge no more.
On a plus side, returning them to Sennheiser and receiving a replacement product took less than 1 week from filling out the RMA request, to mailing, and finally receiving a replacement product. I'll update in another couple months to report if they are still functioning, or if this pair has also had issues.
So, these replaced a pair of Google Ear Buds for me that died after only 11 months of moderate usage.
I purchased, in the past year, a pair of Sennheiser 660's, and was amazed by the sound quality, so I decided to go with a brand that had already delivered for me.
For a pair of wireless earbuds, these aren't bad. Are they like my Sennie 660's, no. Not even close (there is a $500 price difference for a reason). But they get the job done, mainly, allowing me to listen to some good quality sound while at the gym.
So, would I buy these again. Yes. They are what I need and what I expected.
Top reviews from other countries
So i dont recommend this pair of bluetooth headphone to anyone.
I can't even return them because it's one month only? Really disappointed about Sennheiser because I have a pair of HD 25-II and they are perfect.
1600 por unos audífonos que no son tan buenos, no se me hizo tan buena inversión, sobre todo que compré para regalo unos de xiaomi unos en menos de la mitad de precio y que se escuchan IGUAL a estos. Eso sí, la calidad en llamada de esos son aún peor que estos y también se escucha el ruido blanco de la transmisión de bluetooth, pero por lo menos costaron 475.00 mxn contra los que me costaron estos… Si realmente quieren comprar estos, esperen a que bajen a 1400 que los eh visto últimamente y la verdad ni así desquitan…
Realmente son decepcionantes para ser de Sennheiser.
This is the sister to the CX6.00, released by Sennheiser earlier this year. The make is basically the same, but with a highlighter yellow scheme and ear fins. So if you're looking for a headphone that's not a workout model, I'd highly recommend the CX6.00 bluetooth, as that'll save you $40.
- Have had ZERO bluetooth connectivity issues.
- Great fit: Tons of different eartip sizes, and earfins for running. (4 different sizes I believe for eartip, 3 for earfin)
- Sound Quality: Fantastic. Can hear nuances of my music. Very natural sounding Bass, Mids and Treble without "forced" sounds (Extra Bass) like with competing products.
- Battery Life: Hasn't been a problem. 6 hours seems really good
- Neckband: Really comfortable. The battery pack and the controls are built on opposite sides, ensuring that the weight is equal.
- Microphone: Great for answering calls. It's noise cancelling, so it's quite clear and positioned near your mouth so you don't have to move it.
-Case: Really small, and fits in pocket!
What's needs improvement:
- Maybe 1 more earfin size and/or the ability to order them online.
- The App: Captune doesn't give much options for streaming music, only downloaded music. Which is fine, I don't really use it.
Overall: Really worth it. Thanks Sennheiser!
Same applies to my over ear PCX550. Sennheiser headphones will sound flat out the box. It stays flat if playing from your itunes app for instance and bypassing the EQ. Playing from the itunes app they also produce sound artifacts (clicks and hisses) when trying to reproduce rich, dense sounds, like and orchestra or the lower end of the piano. For this reason i give it 4 stars.
-Fit: comes with four sizes of tips and three pairs of fins with varying sizes and shapes. Very important to find the perfect combination for you: Sound quality really shoots up when the tip gets that seal of the good fit with your ear canal. If you're using the right fins for you they will stay put, you just need to slightly turn and push the fins against the curved ridge of your ear behind the ear canal for a secure fit. While jogging I prefer to use the clip provided to fasten the cable to the back of my t-shirt and prevent the cable's movement and pull from dislodging the fins.
-BT: solid, stable, reliable BT, way better than similar earphones from other brands.
I recommend this product, great sound quality to size ratio but only if you use the Captune app, which is its main limitation as well.