Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sennheiser EW 112P G3-A omni-directional EW system" and save 25% off the $629.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Multi-Device Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Plan covers all electronics purchased (Mobile Phones Excluded) within 12 months of purchase of the plan
- Click on "Learn More" or see below to view the full list of products covered
- Eligible products are covered for 3 years from the purchase of the plan with $1000 in total claim benefits
- Protects against drops, spills, and cracks immediately, and mechanical breakdown after the manufacturer's warranty expires
- $0 deductible. Cancel anytime. See full Terms and Conditions for details
Sennheiser EW 112P G3-A omni-directional EW system
|Price:||$554.36 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
|Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Fast, flexible and professional: these characteristics make the ew 112-p G3 the perfect fit for every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality. The nearly invisible clip-on omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via a bodypack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features.
What's in the box?
(1) EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
(1) SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
(1) ME 2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional)
(1) CL 1 line output cable
(1) CL 100 XLR cable
(1) CA 2 camera adaptor
(4) AA batteries
Top customer reviews
Similar results in the studio on quality without the hassle of wind of course ;)
I tried a couple of cheaper microphones before purchasing this one and am very pleased. Sure it costs a bit more but it is worth it.
I've heard that the ME2 lav has an issue with the cable breaking at the capsule causing people to replace the microphone after a year of arduous use. My solution was simple. As soon as I knew I was keeping this mic I cut a short piece of black electrical tape (just enough to wrap around the end of the capsule/cable just about two times), then I made three cuts in the tape where the cuts would be below the capsule, then when wrapping the cable end I could form the wrap so it did not bulge or be unsightly on camera. The three spaced cuts allowed me to wrap the tape evenly by overlapping it. I think this should be sufficient to prolong the life of the microphone under normal usage.
-easy to set up
-battery power lasts long for events
- sound quality is great
- this product is best for people starting to record professional audio and not wanting to go into debt.
-userface on transmitter is semi complicated to use out of the box, so expect to be playing with it if your new to audio and lavs
- I really have not found that many cons after two shoots with this.
I bought this because I was tired of getting interference with a cheap pair of wireless mics. These are easy to set and sound incredible.
I originally thought that you could hook up additional transmitters to 1 receiver, to mic 2 people, but no, this cannot be done. You will need this setup (transmitter + receiver) for each person.