|Item model number||507079|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.82 x 4.33 x 9.44 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.82 x 4.33 x 9.44 inches|
|Color||Black and Blue|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 14, 2016|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
EPOS Sennheiser GSP 300 Gaming Headset with Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Comfortable Memory Foam Ear Pads, Headphones for PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone compatible.
|List Price:||$99.95 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$28.96 (29%)|
|Color||Black and Blue|
|Noise Control||Sound Isolation|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLOSED ACOUSTIC GAMING HEADSET – The GSP 300 closed acoustic gaming headset with XL memory foam pads create a comfortable acoustic seal and lets you focus on your game with an immersive audio experience.
- EPOS ENGINEERED AUDIO - Engineered to deliver the audio cues needed for faster in-game reactions, high quality audio enhances to your gaming experience and performance.
- BEST ”ALL ROUND” GAMING HEADSET – A high quality gaming headset, the GSP 300 delivers the bass-heavy sound for an immersive experience, and the crisp, clear audio needed for team communication during intensive play.
- MICROPHONE WITH LIFT-TO-MUTE BOOM ARM - The flexible boom arm allows you to adjust the microphone for best voice pick-up positioning. The microphone mutes automatically when you raise the boom arm.
- INTUITIVE VOLUME CONTROL – An integrated volume wheel on the right ear cup of the headset allows for quick adjustments while gaming. There is no need to switch out of your game to adjust the loudness of your game audio.
- ERGONOMIC AND STYLISH DESIGN - Designed and extensively tested for durability, a clever ball-joint hinge allows adjustments to different head sizes and shapes. The ear pads provides passive noise attenuation.
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY – The included PCV 05 Adapter lets you connect with PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, mobile phones, and devices with a 3.5 mm audio jack input
Buy this product as Renewed and save $12.10 off the current New price.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Who we are
EPOS delivers high-end audio solutions designed for enterprise and gaming. Based on pioneering audio technology, we strive to unleash human potential by perfecting audio experiences.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group that offers solutions and services to help people connect and communicate with the world around them.
The GSP 300
Take your game to new levels
The GSP 300 multiplatform gaming headset is created for the gamer that deems good audio critical in their game enjoyment. EPOS engineered audio quality lets you experience explosions to the fullest and delivers an immersive gaming experience. A microphone with flexible lift-to-mute boom arm delivers crisp and clear game chat, and best fit is delivered by a ball-joint hinge to angle the ear cups. Let the high-quality audio of the GSP 300 headset take your game performance to the next level.
- Closed acoustic gaming headset
- EPOS engineered high quality audio
- Microphone with flexible lift-to-mute boom arm
- Intuitive integrated volume control on headset
- Ergonomic design and choice of stylish colors
- Multiplatform compatible
Best ”all round” gaming headset
The value proposition in a sturdy, high quality gaming headset, the GSP 300 delivers the bass-heavy sound for an immersive experience, and the crisp, clear audio needed for team communication during intensive play. Closed back for noise isolation, enjoy your game to the fullest with the GSP 300.
Ergonomic and stylish design
Designed and extensively tested for durability, a clever ball-joint hinge allows adjustments to different head sizes and shapes. The XL memory foam ear pads not only provide passive noise attenuation, but wear comfort. The GSP 300 headset is available in three stylish lifestyle color choices.
Closed acoustic gaming headset
The GSP 300 closed acoustic gaming headset with XL memory foam pads create a comfortable acoustic seal and lets you focus on your game with an immersive audio experience. Designed for passive noise attenuation, enjoy high quality game audio even in noisy environments.
Microphone with flexible lift-to-mute boom arm
For improved control over in-game communication, the flexible boom arm allows you to adjust the microphone for best voice pick-up positioning. The microphone mutes automatically when you raise the boom arm, keeping your personal life private.
Intuitive volume control
An integrated volume wheel on the right ear cup of the headset allows for quick adjustments while gaming. There is no need to switch out of your game to adjust the loudness of your game audio.
EPOS engineered audio
Engineered to deliver the audio cues needed for faster in-game reactions, high quality audio enhances to your gaming experience and performance. Deep bass extension allows you to experience explosions to the fullest and acoustic clarity delivers crisp game chat for in-game strategy discussions.
Compare with similar items
Created for gamers who enjoy good sound in their games, the GSP 300 gaming headset delivers an immersive experience with high quality audio. Engineered to deliver the audio cues needed for instant reaction, the deep bass lets you experience explosions to the fullest while acoustic clarity ensures clear game chat. Multiplatform compatible (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Mac, OSX ), the GSP 300 features a lift-to-mute noise-canceling boom microphone for crystal clear communication. Superior fit is delivered by a clever ball-joint hinge to angle the ear cups and extra-large memory foam ear pads improve passive noise attenuation. Let the power of audio transport you into your game. With superior sound and comfort, the GSP 300 headset takes your game sound to the next level.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 3.5mm connectors for both audio and microphone
- Closed-ear design
- Retractable boom microphone
- Non-Surround Sound
- Appealing asthetics (it counts for me a little bit)
- Good sound quality and microphone quality for the price range (obviously, I expect more out of the higher-cost models)
- Long cord with a quality cable
- Reliable manufacturer
I got everything almost I wanted and for well under my price range. The headphones sound great and the mic input seems to be accurate when talking to others online. They are super comfortable (the headband doesn't feel tight and the padding around the headphones is soft yet creates a good seal to block out ambient noise) and seem to be made out of high-quality plastic and padding. Nothing about this item feels cheap.
The ONLY exception to this and the only wish I didn't get was with the quality of the cable. It feels flimsy and prone to tearing. The outer coating appears to be made of some not-so-tough rubber material and it is difficult to wrap it up when you are finished. I most certainly prefer cables with braided exteriors that tend to maintain their position when bent in to place. This cable seems to have a mind of its own.
I am crossing my fingers it doesn't prove to be weak at the connection points. If it does, I would be tempted to give this a four-star rating instead.
Comfortability is key with this headset though, I can wear these for 4+ hours and not feel the weight of this thing. Also around ears is very comfortable, I've worn other headsets where my ears will literally start sweating and I have to clean my ears like every 30 mins. Gross gamer problem. But with these I never get that. I also have a pretty big head with a lot of hair, I don't even have to pull the ear cups out all the way to get it to fit. Pulling them out halfway fits perfectly.
Microphone quality is fantastic as well, voice comes in very clear and not nasally or like you're talking through a radio. Also sounds 1ft+ away from the mic are muted very well.
I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for ONE reason.
It still gets decently loud. But man it's like it doesn't even go all the way up to 10. The sound quality is great and all, but sometimes I just want to blow up my ear drums and listen to music very loud and fall completely into the sound. With my PC volume being maxed out, along with every other button I can find being maxed, This thing can't quite make it all the way. I'd say if 0 was no sound at all and 10 was to the point where your ears are popping, the headset goes up to 7. It was the only disappointing thing about the headphones for me.
But your milage may vary.
If you bought a sound card or have one of those external sound cards Sennheiser sells,I think you'll be fine. If you're like me and have an ok mobo, then this may irk you like it did to me. But that's the only negative thing about these. Other than that, they're fantastic! 4/5
Top reviews from other countries
After less than a year the connection between the cable and headset has failed resulting in intermittent audio. A slight turn of the head is enough to upset the connection resulting in crackling and loss of audio. Gentle tweaking of the cable confirms that it is this connection, probably poor soldering or substandard cabling.
Prior to this issue things are mostly good: The headset initially provided great mic clarity (probably the best out of any integrated headset I've used). The sound was pretty clean but even though the sound was passed from an appropriately rated amp the sound levels were just about loud enough to use, you can't really crank up the sound with these. The isolation effect of the closed cups is great. The volume knob has very little resistance and due to it's placement it is inevitable that you will brush the volume knob and gradually lower your volume and constantly have to turn it back up to full. This is a minor thing really and wouldn't stop me buying a Sennheiser product again.
I have contacted Sennheiser support as they provide a 2 year warranty and this is less than a year old. They want me to repackage the headset and find a courier to deliver it to them at MY expense. The turn around time from posting to getting it back will take around 2 weeks, as this is the only audio output for my PC I am not able to be productive during this period so I think I am going to have to shell out for another headset entirely.
My original intention was to "try out" Sennheiser as a brand with this headset before buying one of their higher tier products (although some would argue the £70 I paid for this headset, marked down from £90, and the Sennheiser brand in general should represent a respectable level of quality product, certainly one that can be used for more than 11 months). I am nervous about purchasing another product from Sennheiser in case this problem with the connection persists across their product range and throwing more money at them because of this product's premature failure and lack of quality seems illogical and will compound the problem (how long until they fail too?). It only seems sensible to look at other manufacturers.
If I could afford to throw away this premium brand's product every 11 months or so I'd buy another pair as overall they were good, but I can't so I won't.
Update Dec 19
So I ended up rebuying a new pair of this headset as I could not wait the 2 weeks for a repair. After only 6 months this second pair has failed with the same issue. This is ridiculous and COMPLETELY unacceptable, I don't know what I was thinking risking this again. When they worked they were great which is why I rebought, I feel like an aboslute mug... so much for being a quality brand! I'm ashamed to say that I have also been recommending this headset to multiple friends and aqauintences, god I hope theirs aren't as poorly constructed as my 2 have been.
1. Comfortable, fits my rather big head well when adjusting it to the maximum length
2. Good microphone, transmits my voice clearly and avoids as much background noise as possible. The mic difference from my previous mic was very noticeable (by my friends).
3. Can hear in-game sounds I didn't before on my regular headphones (which were also Sennheiser headphones for music) and can also determine the location of the sound. (no this won't make you better at Fortnite but it helps)
4. Movable mic that can be put away which doesn't get in the way and can be muted.
5. Volume control on the side (which I turn up to maximum and don't really use). The control also isn't very "slippery" like some reviews claimed it to be.
6. Cable is long enough.
1. Not great for listening to music but don't worry, it doesn't sound terrible if you don't mind the audio not being completely flat.
2. Can wear for extended hours if you make sure to take it off and give your ears a rest every two hours cause it gets a little warm after use.
3. Looks goofy but it's clearly not intended for outdoor use and I don't really mind that.
4. Can feel the audio being very "closed" but that's right there in the title and once you get used to it it's alright.
5. I felt they were a bit expensive for the quality.
6. The build quality isn't great but not bad if you handle it with care. (does have a cheap plastic feel)
7. No detachable cable or mic but this wasn't a dealbreaker for me.
Overall, would recommend.
Je voulais un casque filaire avec un bon micro et son stéréo .
La qualité Sennheiser n'étant plus à démontrer , j'ai acheté ce casque , pour une utilisation jeu video ça suffira bien !
Effectivement c'est super ! une très bonne isolation phonique : dans le silence , vous entendez votre coeur battre , la tv a coté ? pas de problème ! les enfants qui braillent ? ils n'existent plus .
Mais attention , parce qu'avec toute cette isolation vous aurez tendance à parler plus fort et casser les pieds de votre entourage , et oui ce n'est pas parce que vous n'entendez plus ce qui se passe autour , que les alentours ne vous entendent plus !
pour parler du micro , aucun problème même avec la tv allumée . un bon rendu d'après les copains sur Discord.
malheureusement comme il a été dit : les mousses se déchirent ... bien heureusement on peut changer les coussins pour moins de 20 euro.
aussi , le micro a cassé du jour au lendemain .... au bout de 3 ans.
je viens de racheter le même casque parce que j'en suis très satisfait.