4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Sennheiser HD 201 Lightweight Over Ear Headphones
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Lightweight and comfortable economical headphones, Cord Lenght : 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Features smooth silver design and leatherette ear pads
- Delivers powerful, bass-driven sound
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black)
BienSound HW50 Stereo Folding Headsets Strong Low Bass Headphones with Microphone for iPhone, All Android Smartphones, PC, Laptop, Mp3/mp4, Tablet Macbook Earphones (white/pink)
For Sennheiser HD 201 Lightweight Over Ear Headphones Hard EVA Protective Case Carrying Pouch Cover Bag by Hermitshell
Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-the-ear Headphones - Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Closed Monitor Stereo Headphone - Black
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||cordsandmore||Amazon.com||Mhnwwal Cacukpr||pinaway||HermitShell Case||Edifier Online Store|
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 4 x 7 in||11.4 x 10 x 4.1 in||8 x 3 x 9.4 in||5.91 x 3.35 x 5.91 in||—||6.69 x 2.76 x 7.09 in|
|Item Weight||5.82 ounces||6.7 ounces||4.59 ounces||0.55 lb||—||6.74 ounces|
|Additional Features||lightweight||Output Sound Pressure Level 96Db/Mw||lightweight||noise cancellation, stereo||money clip||Folds flat for travel or storage, Comfortable earpad, lightweight|
The Sennheiser HD201 Stereo Headphones prove to be a low priced alternative to high-end studio headphones.With great clarity, the Sennheiser HD201 headphones are the ideal entry into the world of powerful stereo sound. These excellent headphones also boast great attenuation of ambient noise and outstanding comfort at an affordable price.The HD201 features stereo rich sound with crisp bass response. These headphones are lightweight, rugged, and the high-quality leatherette ear pads also make them comfortable to wear.
From the Manufacturer
The Sennheiser HD201 Stereo Headphones prove to be a low priced alternative to high-end studio headphones. With great clarity, the Sennheiser HD201 headphones are the ideal entry into the world of powerful stereo sound. These excellent headphones also boast great attenuation of ambient noise and outstanding comfort at an affordable price.The HD201 features stereo rich sound with crisp bass response. These headphones are lightweight, rugged, and the high-quality leatherette ear pads also make them comfortable to wear.
- Closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Rich, crisp bass response and faithful dynamic audio reproduction
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Sealed earcup design prevents bleed into adjacent microphones when home recording
- Rugged materials take a beating on the road or in transport
- Lightweight construction designed specifically for long studio or DJ sessions
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern
- Hypo-allergenic earpads are comfortable all day
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for
- 1/8" plug (3.5mm) with 1/4" (6.3mm) adapter included
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cushioning makes them pretty comfortable, and I can definitely say that I could wear these without any pain (maybe 2 hours) much longer than I could with their brother, the HD202's (maybe 30 minutes). Now, my head is big. It's probably considered very big, which brings me to a sad point: the bass response. These headphones are not EQ'd to blow your brains out with bass, and rightly so - that's not really sennheiser's style. They are actually a pretty good contender for a super-cheap flat frequency response pair of headphones. The bass however, has an issue (at least on my head). If the headphones are just on my head, and I'm EQing or mastering some of my music, the bass response is actually fairly weak, but when I gently press the headphones against my ears, the bass is actually quite beautiful - not muffled or too bright. The fact that I have to push them against my head to adequately hear the bass is the loss of 1 star. This problem might be an issue with the size of my head, but still.
Now, another issue I had with this pair of headphones (and the 2 sets of HD202's that I owned before these) is the wire. It is a very thin wire protected by generic, cheap wire-protecting-rubberish-material. All of these headphones started to go out in one ear after about a year. The chord near the end, by the plug, would get bent too much on the inside (or something). This gives these headphones the life span of about a year. That's minus another star.
BUT price. I paid $23 for an almost-flat-frequency-response pair of headphones. $23. The sound quality you get with these headphones for $23 really is outstanding. If you are on a tight budget, but you need a decent pair of headphones, these are the guys for you. Now, if you're a teeny bopper who just wants a bunch of bass, these are not for you. These are more for musicians who need to hear themselves, or their music more accurately. The ridonkulously low price had me forgive a star I had taken away.
-Accurate sound production
-Sound production in the bass range is a little less accurate than optimal if you have a head like mine
-Longevity: the wire will probably last you a year
The covering on the last one is now completely flaking off. I am not hard on my things. I am pretty gentle with everything I buy but these are not worth my money. I will never buy another set.
- They are super comfy and are not too heavy. I've worn them for hours while working without any irritation.
- The 'leather(?)' on the head and sides is soft and easy on my skin. I've had other headphones with cheaper pleather sides that were irritating to wear.
- The sound does not leak too badly out the side if they are on your head. (As opposed to them laying on the table where you can definately hear them on.)
- The sound quality is very very good and beats the similar Sony headphones i had before.
- The volume output is pretty good for an over the ear headphone. I've had no issue getting them to a good volume with a phone or laptop or stereo head unit.
- The clarity of the highs and lows are better than other headphones i've tried in this range but are not punched out unnaturally.
- I wish the headphone cable only went into one side of the unit instead of splitting and going to each ear. Makes it a little irritating to juggle them around with the cable while laying back in a chair or laying down. Setting it up its not too bad.
- It's hard to call this a 'con' because the benefit outweighs the negative, but due to how soft the head and ear coverings are, it can slip around your head a little bit if you have a tendency to take one ear phone off to talk to someone or hear something outside. If they are both on your ears this isn't really an issue.