3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Sennheiser HD 450BT Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone with Active Noise Cancellation - 30-Hour Battery Life, USB-C Fast Charging, Virtual Assistant Button, Foldable - Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$100.00 (50%)|
|Brand||Sennheiser Consumer Audio|
|Model Name||HD 450BT Black|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bluetooth 5. 0 technology for effortlessly reliable connectivity including AAC and AptX Low Latency codec support
- Active noise cancellation for uninterrupted listening pleasure
- 30-hour battery life with USB-C fast charging
- Intuitive controls including Virtual Assistant button for Siri and Google Assistant
- Sennheiser App support providing an equalizer, Podcast Mode and Firmware updates
- Included components: HD 450BT wireless headphones, Audio cable USB-C charging cable, Carry case, Quick guide & safety guide
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hear the Difference
It’s that moment. That moment when you hear a tiny little sound in your all-time favorite song and it’s like you’ve never heard the song even once before.
That moment is our purpose. That’s why, for seventy-five years, we have dedicated ourselves to delivering that moment while leading the global charge in audio innovation in the studio, on the stage, and in the lab.
Meet the HD 450BT Wireless Headphone
Step up to great wireless sound with the new HD 450BT from Sennheiser.
Thanks to a winning combination of superior sound quality, advanced Bluetooth technology, and an excellent 30-hour battery life, this versatile wireless headset is a companion for enjoying better audio.
Whether listening to a podcast or on the go with your favorite song, you can count on the new HD 450BT to be your ultimate companion for wireless audio – whatever you listen to.
Active Noise Cancellation
Thanks to Sennheiser’s active noise cancellation and a closed back design, the HD 450BT delivers captivating sound that can be enjoyed without distraction – even in loud environment
Created to deliver a superior sound experience with deep dynamic bass. Exceptional quality is assured by high-quality wireless codec support, including AAC and AptX, with AptX Low Latency to keep audio perfectly in sync with on-screen action when watching videos.
Perfect Travel Companion
A great companion for travel, the HD 450BT has a superb 30-hour battery life with fast USB-C charging, a Voice Assistant button for Siri and Google Assistant interaction, and a robust folding design for take-anywhere durability.
Personalise your Sound
The free Sennheiser Smart Control App (available on Apple & Android devices), with selectable sound modes, allows you to tailor the sound experience to your travel playlist.
Besides battery status and firmware updates, the app features a podcast mode that optimizes the intelligibility of podcasts, audio books, and other speech content.
Compare with similar items
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa voice control - Black
Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office
Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Industry Leading Noise Canceling Overhead Headphones with Mic for Phone-Call and Alexa Voice Control, Black
Audio-Technica ATHM50XBT Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones, Black
Sennheiser HD 599 SE Around Ear Open Back Headphone
|Sold By||17Photo, Electronics and Outdoors||Amazon.com||AnkerDirect||Focus Camera LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.10 x 2.60 x 7.60 inches||3.20 x 6.70 x 7.10 inches||7.68 x 7.09 x 3.07 inches||7.27 x 3.03 x 9.94 inches||8.66 x 4.33 x 9.84 inches||7.20 x 6.10 x 3.20 inches|
|Special Features||Foldable, Lightweight, Noise Cancellation; Foldable, Lightweight, Noise Cancellation; Foldable, Lightweight, Noise Cancellation; Foldable, Lightweight, Noise Cancellation; Foldable, Lightweight, Noise Cancellation||Bluetooth, Lithium-ion battery||Hi-Res Audio, Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation, BassUp Technology, Crystal-Clear Calls, Foldable, Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control||Noise Cancellation||Microphone, wireless, Volume-Control||Lightweight|
Step up to great wireless sound with the HD 450BT from Sennheiser. Whether relaxing at home or on the go, they offer an exceptional combination of versatility and superior sound. Created by audio specialist Sennheiser to deliver a superior sound experience with deep dynamic bass, they feature active noise cancellation to ensure enjoyment without distraction. Sound quality is assured by the latest wireless technology including Bluetooth 5. 0 and AAC, AptX codec support with AptX Low Latency for perfectly synchronized audio when watching videos. The Sennheiser Smart Control App makes it easy to customize the sound via the equalizer or engage podcast mode for improved intelligibility of speech content. A great companion for travel, the HD 450BT has a superb 30-hour battery life with fast USB-C charging, a Voice Assistant button for Siri and Google Assistant interaction, and a robust folding design for take-anywhere durability.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm returning this product for the following reasons, in no particular order. I don't recommend you purchase these unless they fall under $100 or you are fine with the issues.
1. ANC toggles on and off with the push of a button for a purple indicator light. You get a second or two where the audio drops out while this kicks in. Or maybe off. There is no indication, on the headphones or app, that say ANC is on or off. the light toggles purple either way. You can guess given ambient noise but you'll never know! There is no known fix for this or support had no input.
2. ANC seems to kick in for calls with something they call sidetone. It pipes in ambient audio so you can hear yourself and not be too loud. Except, I just hear everything except the call. Call audio drops below ambient noise, even just working in the kitchen or tasks where a speakerphone might cut it. So these are useless to me on calls and I redirect to the headset I am trying to replace. It might as well not have call options at all. No fix or patch coming as far as support has said.
3. If you pair this to 2 devices, say your phone and a laptop, you have to be careful to disconnect when you go out of range of 1 device. If you do walk away or go on a walk, you will need to power off the headphones then power them back on and connect to the 1 device (out of range of the other device). Otherwise, you will have a nice British voice say 'Disconnected' every 5 seconds. No, the device does not reconnect when back in range, at least not reliably for me to notice it tried to. There is also no fix for this though it's entirely software...
With that in mind, are these a good fit? For about $100 I'd probably keep them but need a second headset of the same type for calls, making them effectively useless if the other set has noise cancelling and decent audio. There may not be better headphones at that price range either, feature wise. I appreciate USB C. The audio cable it comes with works well though may be short for large desk spaces. Battery life is great as I went maybe 4 days straight with extended use before charging, but not because they needed a charge. They are comfortable on my head, though some may find the top band a bit thin.
App to adjust bass/treble - great for most audiophiles but I haven't used it (some have stated that the app isn't that good).
Aesthetically pleasing - minimal design looks good.
Sound Quality - very good, though I can't say much because I'm not an expert.
Comfortable - I can wear it for many hours at a time with ease (though others complained that it was too tight, but I have a small head).
Battery Life - 30 hours is a lot, and that means I can use them wireless the majority of the time.
Detachable Aux Cable / Headphone Jack - in case I run out of battery or in the airplane. The mic also works while plugged in, which is great.
Active Noise Cancelling - only works when on a call, otherwise I don't hear much while i'm listening to music. It's great for listening to your surroundings without having to remove your headphones.
Mic Quality (currently in question) - I was told that my mic was very good, though I also sounded robotic/laggy when I was on a group call on Discord. I've only heard this from when I was using Discord, meaning it's most likely an in-app issue because it relies on WI-Fi to maintain the call.
Wired mode - the audio is quieter on the headphones and I can't adjust it to be louder.
Button placement - Weirdly placed buttons but I can adapt to the button positions.
Sound quality though is very nice, I use it with a transmitter to watch TV sometimes, other times I just use with my Google Pixel 4.
It sometimes cannot connect to the Bluetooth transmitter properly... both side shows connected but it takes like 30 seconds for the sound to come through (doesn't happen on momentum 3.)
No issue with pixel 4.
Packaging-wise I thought it was quite cheap as well... not a huge deal but I definitely expected more from Sennheiser.
Noise cancelling just as effective as momentum 3... but overall, momentum 3 is miles ahead of this, and this thing does not woth $199... should be somewhere around $100-120.
I do like the white color option though!
- I feel it is a bit heavy and head band is a bit too tight in wearing (I am a big head person.. ).
- Bluetooth 5 connection setup is easy and audio quality is rich and clear, but the connection range is same as my old HD1 headphone. I thought BT 5 is supposed to provide 4 times farther range than BT 4... But it seems there is no upgrade in this range.. Have Galaxy Note 10 Plus which also supports BT5.
Top reviews from other countries
I tolerate these issues however as they are decently comfortable, the noise cancellation is amazing, they sound AMAZING, and the battery lasts me 1-2 weeks if not longer as I use them pretty much only during my commutes to work 3 times a week.
The carrying case is a flimsy material that offers minimal protection and leaves something to be desired.
The price is amazing for what you get but if on-ear is a deal breaker for you, look somewhere else.
Battery life is crazy. Still 50% left after a week of 4-hour sessions at close to full volume.
Finally, Samsung's Adapt Sound feature can compensate for the slightly muffled sound.
The sound quality is good(yes seriously), the noise cancellation is ok though it is hard to know if the noise cancellation feature is on/off because there are no indicators. The tightness is good(for me at least).
But my problem is that the bluetooth connectivity on my unit is defective; It can pair with my laptop but they don't connect(it keeps saying connection lost), it doesn't work with my laptops headphone jack, it works with my phones' headphone jack but my phone can't detect the headphones.
As my first ever Sennheiser purchase, this will definitely leave a bad taste to my mouth. I have already called in for a replacement(thank God amazon rep's are responsive) and will arrive in 9 days. I hope things get better. I'll be back.