Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone (Jack plug ¼" (6.3 mm)..." and save 61% off the $999.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone (Jack plug ¼” (6.3 mm) stereo)
- Specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels and a flat frequency response. Nominal impedance: 150 ohms
- Highly optimized ventilated magnet system minimizes air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion. Sound pressure level : 105 dB. THD, total harmonic distortion is less than 0,03 percentage
- Open-back ear cups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting-edge industrial design
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Bring excitement to the next stage of intensity with the new HD 700. Incorporating Sennheiser’s signature sound expertise, these open, circumaural dynamic stereo headphones promises outstanding soundstage with a warm and balanced audio reproduction. Paired with specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels, immense audio enjoyment is available at your fingertips.
Equaling the audio performance are the finest parts expressly selected for production – highly aesthetic dual-material yoke, angled acoustic baffle, detachable symmetrical silver-plated oxygen-free four-wire copper cable – for an optimal sound experience. In addition, exceedingly optimized ventilated magnet system minimizes air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion while a very low THD is achieved by the superior, extremely stable internal damping element.
The open-back ear cup design is not only revolutionary but also, to facilitate transparent sound. Extraordinary wearing comfort is ensured, with their ultra comfortable and luxurious earpads, together with its silicone-treated headband resulting in minimal headband resonance. All in all, the HD 700 invites the user to bask in true musical enjoyment.
What's in the box?
- 1 HD 700
- Instruction manual
-Open, circumaural dynamic stereo headphones.
- Outstanding soundstage with a warm and balanced audio reproduction.
- Specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels.
- Highly optimised ventilated magnet system minimises air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion.
- Open-back ear cups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting-edge industrial design and natural sound experience.
- Ultra comfortable and luxurious velour earpads, silicone-treated headband for minimal headband resonance.
- Innovative and highly aesthetic dual-material yoke for better stability and eliminates negative influences to sound quality.
- Very low THD achieved by top-notch and extremely stable internal damping element.
- Symmetrical and detachable silver-plated oxygen-free four-wire copper cable for better conductivity at higher frequencies.
- Designed in Germany, assembled in Ireland.
- 2 year warranty.