Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sennheiser HD1 In-Ear Wireless Headphones" and save 30% off the $199.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sennheiser HD1 In-Ear Wireless Headphones
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ergonomic around-the-neck design features soft stitched sheepskin nappa leather neckband offering all-day listening comfort
- Bluetooth 4.1 with AAC codec support and Apt-X compatibility provides exepctional sound quality via crystal-clear wireless transmission
- Up to 10 hour battery life with USB charging. Charging time:Approx. 1.5 hrs .Battery time-10 hrs (A2DP/HFP)
- Supports convenient multi-connection of up to 2 devices at once, with 3-way calling capability
- 2 year global warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 70-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio.
Meet the Sennheiser HD1 In-Ear Wireless
The HD1 In-Ear Wireless combines immaculate sound quality with take-anywhere mobility. Utilizing a sleek ergonomic design and crafted with high-quality materials, this premium headset exudes luxury. Exceptional wireless hi-fi sound is assured thanks to Bluetooth 4.1 with ACC and Qualcomm apt-X technologies. Featuring NFC for simple one touch pairing, an integrated microphone and ten-hour battery life, the HD1 In-Ear Wireless is a perfect companion to mobile devices.
- Did you know? Many famous recording artists trust Sennheiser’s wireless in-ear monitoring when performing live. The know-how and experience gathered during thousands of hours on stage has helped shaped the design and sound of the HD1 In-Ear Wireless headset.
Exceptional Sound Quality
High-quality dynamic transducers mounted in precision milled stainless steel in-ear sound tunnels deliver signature Sennheiser sound - powerful bass response, detailed vocal projection and a great sound stage.
HD1 In-Ear Wireless delivers detailed and dynamic hi-fi sound thanks to Bluetooth 4.1, AAC codec support, and Qualcomm apt-X compatibility.
Instant Pairing via NFC
Near Field Communication (NFC) one touch pairing ensures immediate connectivity with compatible smart devices.
A three-button remote and high-quality microphone incorporated in the neckband make it easy to manage phone calls and control music on the go. The headset supports convenient multi-connection with 2 devices at once.
Four different sized ear-tip adapters are included providing a personalized fit and excellent attenuation of ambient noise to ensure maximum enjoyment of your favorite music.
1.5 hour fast USB charging delivers up to 10 hours battery life on a single charge providing wireless freedom for music and calls on the road. A premium hard shell carrying case is included to protect HD1 In-Ear Wireless when not in use.
|HD1 In-Ear Wireless||HD1 On-Ear Wireless||HD1 Wireless|
|Wearing Style||Ear Canal||On-Ear||Around-Ear|
|Transducer Principle||Dynamic||Dynamic, Closed||Dynamic, Closed|
|Frequency Response||15 – 22,000 Hz||16 – 22,000 Hz||16 – 22,000 Hz|
|Impedance||N/A||Passive: 28 Ω; Active: 480 Ω||Passive: 28 Ω; Active: 480 Ω|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.1, NFC||Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR||Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR|
|Charging Time||Approx. 1.5 hrs||Approx. 3 hrs||Approx. 3 hrs|
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||112 dB||111 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/1 Vrms)||113 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/1 Vrms)|
|Weight||1.86 oz (53g)||7.4 oz (210g)||9.17 oz (260g)|
|Cable Length||N/A||1.4m (detachable) / 3.5mm angled||1.4m (detachable) / 3.5mm angled|
|In the Box||HD1 In-Ear Wireless Headset / USB Charging Cable / Ear Adaptor Set (XS, S, M, L) / Carrying Case / Safety & Quick Guides||HD1 On-Ear Wireless Headphones / 1.4 m Audio Cable / 3.5 mm Low-profile Angled Plug / USB Charging Cable / In-flight Adapter / Carry Case / Manuals||HD1 Around-Ear Wireless Headphones / 1.4 m Audio Cable / 3.5 mm Low-profile Angled Plug / USB Charging Cable / In-flight Adapter / Carry Case / Manuals|
The HD1 In-Ear Wireless is a Bluetooth earphone with integrated three-button remote and high-quality microphone incorporated into the neckband. Bluetooth 4.1 wireless supports convenient multi-connection with up to 2 devices at once, with 3-way calling capability. It incorporates NFC one-touch Bluetooth pairing with smart devices and has up to 10-hour battery life. An intuitive voice prompt system notifies of pairing status and battery life status. There is a vibration alert for incoming calls and supports USB audio with USB charging.
Top customer reviews
The main characteristics of this headphone is lush detailed sound, great dynamics and tight, full bodied bass. These are not bass heavy, but these are not bass shy either. Its a bit hard to explain but I will try. My stereo setup consists of a pair of KEF LS50 speakers. I was extremely happy with it, till one day I added a HSU Subwoofer from the home theater system to the mix. The KEF's sounded the same but suddenly I was aware of what I was missing. Think of these headphones as a similar set up where a superb stereo speaker has an amazing subwoofer added to it. The bass never over powers the mids and highs like other bass heavy headphones do. It just adds the extension that you wont notice until you hear it.
There is no noise cancelling feature here, I am fine with that. The passive noise cancelling did not bother me at all during a 4 hour flight.
What this headphone does is deliver musicality and details in spades. Compared to my Shure SE846 (4X the price) these lack maybe a very thin veil of transparency and detail. But you will be hard pressed to find the differences in an A/B test. All that over bluetooth !!!
Not sure why a previous customer complained about bluetooth range, these have a better range than Urbanite XL's that I also own. I was able to keep a steady connection to my Laptop inside the house while planting perennials outside today. That's at least a 50 feet range. When the connection does go out of range, the sq doesn't deteriorate, it simply drops out. I like it, this means I am not constantly trying to be as close to the source as possible to eke out the best possible sound from these.
Charging is via a micro usb cable. I would have preferred USB-C but that's just me. One nice touch, if you are listening to music via PC and run out of juice, you can plug these in to the PC and it becomes a USB powered headphone while it charges. Sure the USB cable is inconvenient, but it keeps you listening to the music without interruption. There is no difference sonically between a wireless or a wired connection. This isnt a new feature, other bluetooth headphones by sennheiser have this feature as well, but I find it a nice feature to have.
There are a couple of things I do not like about these headphones:
1) The cables come out from the bottom of the neck piece. This adds a bit of length to the headphone cables and it simply makes no sense ergonomically
2) The headphone cables are flat, but I would have much preferred them to be braided as well. Nylon braiding will add some tensile strength to the cables and will give them a longer life, also I find the rubber very slightly sticky on my neck. Nylon or hybrid braiding usually feels a little better.
Then again, if you keep a beard, nylon braiding will be scratchy.
3) Out of the box, you get 4 sizes of silicone tips (Xsmall, small, medium, large). My $ 9 Apie earbuds came with 6 sizes. I needed something between small and medium for the right fit. The comply foam tips for momentum fit on these just fine, so thats what I am using. Come on sennheiser, at this price, I expect a few more tips and a few foam ones as well.
4) These headphones are bright out of the box and need at least 20 hours of break in to approach their actual sound quality. I wont ding these for that. But seemed like a longer than usual time to break them in.
5) No aptX™ HD.
There are a few things I do like about these headphones
1) Incredible sound quality. I have quite a few bluetooth headphones including Sennheiser made ones as well as the Sony MDR-1000X and the B&W P7 Wireless. These headphones sound better to me than any of those.
2) Improved bluetooth range. If you arent getting a good range or poor sound, check your bluetooth set up, these headphones have a better range than the ones mentioned above.
3) Classy, understated design with a premium finish that oozes luxury.
4) The switch to lower the volume is towards the outside. Easy to reach if you need to reduce the volume in a hurry.
5) 15+ hours battery life.
6) Unobtrusive neckband that easily hides inside the shirt collar.
7) Built in USB DAC.
8) Qualcomm® apt-X™ bluetooth setup. No discernible lag while watching a movie.
9) Sensitive microphone. Everyone hears me clearly and I dont have to shout during my conversation. These will also catch a lot of the external noises, but not any more than your phones built in mic.
10)Included case is quite nice and can hold an extra pair of IEM's.
All in all, until Sennheiser releases a truly over ear headphone that can cover my entire ear and supports aptX™ HD, these will remain my go to headphones for listening on the go and at work. (My serious listening headphone is lately a Sennheiser HD 700), sure this headphone isnt for everyone. It doesnt have noise cancelling, isnt flashy and doesnt have a rapper or a dj attached to its development, (though I hear Sennheiser is trying that as well). If music is what you seek and are willing to take on the relative comprise of going bluetooth over wired, these headphones are heartily recommended for you.
These are based on the HD 1 in-ear wired design; one of their smash hits in earbuds. The HD 1 in-ear are rated as one of the best earbuds one can get. So I in deed was excited to see Sennheiser make the move to wireless. And they delivered.
The clarity of sound of these earbuds is amazing. Every frequency comes out crystal clear. The bass has a special presence, punchy but not doesn't overwhelm any other frequency. You get pretty awesome very low frequencies. I listen to Hi-Def music and these headphones pick up a lot of details.
The carrying case is conveniently thing and portable. Everything that comes in the box looks premium and feels premium. The headphones are one of the lightest I have tried. I love how I can start walking around and forget that I'm even wearing earbuds. The earbuds themselves have an astonishing noise isolation. Their efficiency to block out noise helps you be immersed in your music even in noisy environments. What's more, they block out noise while being super comfortable. They sit in my ear canal without pushing outwards. So you get no listening fatigue from the earbuds or the sound waves.
Battery life is great. Charging cable is long (unusual for wireless headphones).
Great product that I highly recommend
Most recent customer reviews
The headset sounds great.Read more
The fabrication, make & design is outstanding.Read more