Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sennheiser HD1 Wireless Headphones with Active Noi..." and save 51% off the $399.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Sennheiser HD1 Wireless Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation - Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Closed back, around-ear design featuring Bluetooth 4.0 technology and immediate pairing to smart devices using NFC connectivity for wireless freedom. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bluetooth Supported Profiles -- A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5:- 44 dB V/Pa , impedance: 18 Ω. 22 hour battery life with both Bluetooth and Noise Gard activated to insure performance during long commutes or plane flights;;Ear coupling : Circumaural;Charging time : Approx. 3 hrs. Supported Profiles : A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP. Impedance : Passive: 28 Ω. Impedance : Active: 480 Ω
- Technology uses 2 built-in microphones working seamlessly to improve voice quality and remove external noise during phone calls.2 year global warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer
- Its especially low profile was optimized for the use on mobile devices.Fitted with jack plugs on both ends, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 70-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio.
Meet the Sennheiser HD1 Wireless
Refined style and sound. The HD1 Wireless is an engineering triumph combining iconic design, luxurious high-quality materials and uncompromised performance. Bluetooth technology frees you from wires while NoiseGard hybrid active noise cancellation virtually eliminates unwanted ambient sound further enhancing the audio experience. A built-in VoiceMax microphone enables crystal clear phone conversations. Full-sized, ergonomically designed ear cups are fitted with genuine leather covered memory foam cushions deliver extreme comfort for long listening sessions. The stainless steel, leather covered folding headband features hidden hinges providing improved portability. The HD1 Wireless - experience wireless freedom and legendary Sennheiser performance.
- Did you know? HD1 Wireless incorporates apt-X codec, delivering CD-quality audio when connected to an Bluetooth apt-X-enabled device
- HD1 Wireless works with all Bluetooth enabled mobile smartphone devices, tablets and computers
Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, touch control, voice prompts, 3-way calling and multi-connectivity.
Near Field Communication (NFC) provides effortless 'at a touch' Bluetooth pairing with any NFC-enabled device.
Stainless steel headband and leather covered ear cushions deliver style and durability to the iconic design.
Compact design is easy to collapse, store and take with you in the supplied soft case.
Hybrid active noise cancellation virtually eliminates unwanted ambient sound.
Dual built-in microphones dynamically cancel out external noise for perfect speech intelligibility.
Connect up to 2 devices simultaneously (phones and computers) and up to 8 devices in the pairing list.
Long Listening Sessions
22 hour battery life with Bluetooth and NoiseRad activate.
|HD1 Wireless||HD1 On-Ear Wireless||HD1||HD1 On-Ear|
|Transducer Principle||Dynamic, Closed||Dynamic, Closed||Dynamic, Closed||Dynamic, Closed|
|Frequency Response||16Hz – 22kHz||16Hz – 22kHz||16Hz – 22kHz||16Hz – 22kHz|
|Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||113 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/1 Vrms)||111 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/1 Vrms)||112 dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)||113 dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.5% (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)||<0.5% (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)||<0.5% (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)||<0.5% (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)|
|Volume Control||Earcup control when Bluetooth connected||Earcup control when Bluetooth connected||Smart in-line remote||Smart in-line remote|
|Microphone Type||Dual omni-directional microphone (2 mic beam forming array)||Dual omni-directional microphone (2 mic beam forming array)||In-line omni-directional||In-line omni-directional|
|Cable / Connector||1.4m (Detachable) / 3.5mm Angled||1.4m (Detachable) / 3.5mm Angled||1.4m (Detachable) / 3.5mm Angled||1.4m (Detachable) / 3.5mm Angled|
|Weight||9.17 oz (260g)||7.4 oz (210g)||7.76 oz (220g)||6.06 oz (172g)|
|In the box||HD1 Wireless Headphones / 1.4 m Audio Cable / 3.5 mm Low-profile Angled Plug / USB Charging Cable / In-flight Adapter / Carry Case / Manuals||HD1 On-Ear Wireless Headphones / 1.4 m Audio Cable / 3.5 mm Low-profile Angled Plug / USB Charging Cable / In-flight Adapter / Carry Case / Manuals||HD1 Headphones / RCA M2 Cable: 1.4m Cable with Integrated Smart Remote and Microphone / 3.5 mm Straight Plug / Carry Case / Manuals||HD1 On-Ear Headphones / RCA M2 Cable: 1.4m Cable with Integrated Smart Remote and Microphone / 3.5 mm Straight Plug / Carry Case / Manuals|