Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Sennheiser IE 300 in-Ear Audiophile Headphones - Sound Isolating with XWB Transducers for Balanced Sound, Detachable Cable with Flexible Ear Hooks, 2-Year Warranty (Black)
|List Price:||$329.20 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$29.25 (9%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Sennheiser Consumer Audio|
|Model Name||IE 300|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- An audiophile’s dream: these portable and lightweight earphones produce balanced and incredibly detailed Hi-Fi sound everywhere
- Larger-than-life sound from 7mm XWB transducers, crafted in Germany specifically for in-ear listening using the entire frequency spectrum for critical hearing of all elements of the song
- A specialized back volume and absorbing resonator chamber reduces frequency masking effects to improve clarity
- Exceptional isolation from your environment for clear sound and a big soundstage everywhere thanks to the wide assortment of silicone cushion and memory foam ear-tips which are included in different sizes to meet your personal needs
- Equipped with a para-aramid reinforced cable with gold plated MMCX Fidelity+ connector which possesses a special recessed and robust design to ensure reliability even after over 500 attachment cycles
- Product includes: Cable with MMCX Fidelity+ connectors and 3.5mm plug, Silicone & Memory Foam Sets (S, M, L), Carry Case, Cleaning Tool and User Manual
- Buy with confidence: 2-Year warranty
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sennheiser IE 300
The IE 300 is an innovative high-fidelity earphone, purpose-built for today’s audio enthusiast that listens with an evolving collection of gear. Featuring a host of ground-breaking acoustic technologies that supercharge our 7mm XWB transducer, it creates an effortlessly balanced audiophile listening experience wherever you want one.
Sennheiser is shaping the Future of Audio – a vision built on a 75-year history of innovation and a continued drive for excellence that is woven into our company’s DNA and culture. Around the world, our employees share this passion in the pursuit of the perfect sound, creating products that exceed expectations and set new benchmarks in audio.
Detailed Sound Everywhere
The heartbeat of the IE 300 is a refined version of our Extra Wide Band (XWB) 7mm driver, made in Germany and revered for its breathtaking acoustic performance in a deceivingly compact package. A new blend of materials in the diaphragm provides high frequency clarity, subtly warm mids, and clean bass response with low harmonic distortion. Although diminutive in size, its output simply sounds larger-than-life, offering intimate access to your favorite tracks.
- Audiophile sound quality in an ultra-compact form factor
- German-made 7mm XWB transducer
- Specialized resonator chamber removes masking effects for enhanced detail
- Newly developed membrane foil minimizes unwanted resonances
- Fidelity+ MMCX connectors
Sits comfortably in your ear canal to deliver a private listening experience in a compact size.
Includes an ear adapter kit for a comfortable fit that maximizes bass response while blocking noise.
Comes with a detachable cable for connecting to singled ended 1/8-inch (3.5mm) outputs such as digital audio players, DAC-amps, headphone amplifiers, mobile phones, laptops and more.
Air Traffic Control
A key element of the IE 300’s balanced acoustical performance is the back volume—a miniature room-within-a-room that helps manage the flow of air. The direction and overall volume of air is controlled with precision as it travels through and exits the acoustical system. Further, a frequency absorbing resonator chamber was applied to overcome masking effects that regularly occur in the ear canal, unearthing nuanced audio details previously buried in the source signal.
It’s All About Connection
Sennheiser’s engineers were tasked with delivering peerless sound AND dependability.
They started with ultra-durable gold-plated Fidelity+ MMCX cable connectors and seated each within a recessed, 4.8mm-wide socket for outstanding strain relief. The para-aramid reinforced cable is rated for thousands of bend cycles, adding exceptional durability to the overall listening experience. Included are (3) sizes of silicone ear tips and (3) sizes of memory foam ear tips to conform to the unique shape of your ear canal, maximizing noise isolation.
Let’s take a look at the specifications...
- Frequency response: 6 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- THD: <0.08%
- Sensitivity: 124dB at 1 kHz, 1V
- Cable: 1 meter (3.3 feet) total
- Included accessories: (3) pairs of silicone ear adapters (S/M/L), (3) pairs of memory foam ear adapters (S/M/L), cleaning tool, deluxe travel case
Compare with similar items
Sennheiser IE 80S BT Audiophile In Ear Bluetooth Headphone, Black
Sennheiser IE 80 S Adjustable Bass earbud Headphone, Black
SENNHEISER Momentum True Wireless 2 - Bluetooth in-Ear Buds with Active Noise Cancellation, Smart Pause, Customizable Touch Control and 28-Hour Battery Life - Black (M3IETW2 Black)
LINSOUL TIN Audio T2 HiFi 2DD Double Dynamic Drive in Ear Earphone Bass DJ Metal Headphones, 3.5 mm MMCX
Sennheiser CX 300S In Ear Headphone with One-Button Smart Remote - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Buy Top Tech||Play Gems||Luxuriouss||Linsoul Audio||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||0.14 ounces||1.00 ounces||0.67 lbs||0.59 lbs||3.52 ounces||0.38 ounces|
|Special Features||Noise Isolation, Lightweight, Tangle-Free Cord||Microphone Feature, Noise Isolation, Universal Phone Control||Audiophile Performance, Noise Isolation||Lightweight||Dual Dynamic Driver Earphone, HIFI||Lightweight, Noise Isolation, Microphone Feature, Tangle-Free Cord, Universal Phone Control|
When you have a passion for audio, details matter. Sennheiser’s new IE 300 in ear headphones have been meticulously crafted to let you hear every nuance in your music. Created for audio enthusiasts, they let you enjoy a superior, high-fidelity listening experience. Thanks to a refined version of Sennheiser’s acclaimed 7mm Extra Wide Band (XWB) transducer, they deliver a well-balanced sound signature with refined and detailed treble and warm, intimate vocals. The robust, premium design of the IE 300 has been inspired by the world of professional audio, with easily interchangeable cables and outstanding ergonomics for assured wearing comfort.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: the right ear bud randomly stopped working. I tested the headphones on multiple devices and have verified that it is hardware related. I checked the mmcx connection and saw nothing wrong. Tried bending the wire around to see if I could get a signal but nothing. Hoping this was just a one off product mistake and that the next pair doesn't do this. I've had great luck with sennheiser in the past and am surprised that this mid tier IEM only lasted a week. Very disappointed.
Sound fantastic , just waiting on the 2.5mm mmcx cable from sennheiser
The IE 60 always caused a little ear fatigue for me after long listening session despite the fact it has a rather dark sound signature and its frequency response tops out at 16khz. I can listen to the IE300 for hours without any fatigue at all. The bass in the IE80s has always sound a bit hollow and lacks impact to me regardless of whatever bass filter setting I am on. The bass on the IE300 is delivered solidly with meaningful impact without overpowering the mids. Overall this is an excellent IEM from Sennheiser.
• Very small with a smooth rounded design. For in-ear headphones the smaller the better, and these are spot on.
• Extremely comfortable as they offer you silicone and memory foam earpieces (more on this later). I used them for two hours straight and had no issues with comfort. This is very important because I know headphones that cover your ears tend to make your ears hot and uncomfortable. These don’t do that.
• The small details are a big win here. The headphones are tilted so they can fit snug (thanks to its 360-degree swivel), the grill design and the gold plated sockets show something that almost no headphones currently display, and there is even a satisfying “click” sound when you connect them (the little things.).
• I found using the silicone tips allows you to still hear “a little” of your surroundings while the memory foam creates a tight seal that aids in blocking out those noises. Allowing you to choose how much you want to hear the outside world is a great perk.
• You also get six extra pairs of tips. Just shows how serious Sennheiser is on comfort.
• Now for the sound. Listening to Lady Gaga, Foo Fighters, to even the soundtrack from Pixar’s “Inside Out.” these headphones in my opinion are better than Apple's Airpod Pros and are in the Sony/Bose levels.
• The bass is diffidently noticeable, has a good impact on those lows, and I never felt the mids to be lacking (which is good for those who like podcasts). Overall it’s a precision of sound that fits music with a bass or a smooth piano (and, of course, Rock n Roll).
• No battery issue because it’s wired. Fact: the best quality if headphones all require a wire connection. I used both these and the Airpod Pros, and there is a clear winner for sound quality.
• Kind of neat that the tips are not only flexible and swivel around, but you can disconnect them from the cable itself. I defiantly see this as a huge pro if you get these wires tangled up. Just disconnected the tips and untangling will be a breeze.
• The volume is excellent. I can only go up to around 80% without destroying my ears.
• Even in high volume levels, I didn’t hear any distortion of the sound quality.
• The pricing you see is the pricing for the sound. No extra features, and it shows why (or I should say it “hears” why). Again, it’s superb sound.
• Adaptable with MMCX connectors.
• The cables flex around your ear. I’m a big fan of this because one, they keep the weight off the tips (earbuds) themselves, and two, they provide me with a little more comfort knowing that they will not randomly fall out of my ear.
Cons and Oks:__________
• These are headphones that are not the best for your phone. There is no Bluetooth, noise-canceling, volume controls, or even a built-in microphone to make/receive calls. This set is strictly for music, no other tools.
• It’s made of some sort of plastic. It feels smooth, but it also feels like you paid $50 for it.
• The 360 degrees swivel is a cool feature to find the right fit in your ear, but I had a really hard time getting used to the function. The earbuds would always move around if you didn’t place them correctly. It took some time to get used to it.
• Bass is indeed impressive but when I played a Draft Punk song, the bass sometimes misses some layering of the song. It’s not a deal-breaker, it’s just something I noted.
• Headphone jacks are no longer use in phones. Therefore this is a headset that you either need to bring an adaptor with you all the time or only use at home.
• No water-resistant, so forget about bringing this outside or even working out with it.
• Something I didn’t expect is the cable noise. When I walked around with these, the cable will brush against my clothing. This makes a slight noticeable noise in the earbuds. You’ll hear the full effect if there is no music playing, but it’s similar if you hear someone take off their microphone from their shirt. This could be just my headphones, but it’s enough of an issue to post it here.
• The cable is a little short. With no other tools to make listening to music easy, you would expect at least the longest cable.
• The music quality is still excellent when I used my iPhone 12 Pro with a Lightning to 3.5mm.
• Only in one color. No customization in design or software.
• The cables are not braided. It would’ve been nice because braided cables make it difficult to get tangle and provide grip. Sadly these will not come with it.
These headphones will not be for everyone. If you’re looking for headphones to workout don’t get these. For long runs on the beach, don’t get these. Almost any activity that requires movement in a large range, don’t get these. These are designed for sitting at your desk, laying in your bed, or almost activity that requires little moment.
So what’s the selling point? One word: Music. These headphones are excellent in sound quality in almost every way. Strong bass, gentle mids, and respected volume. My recommendation is to wear the memory foam buds as they do a good job blocking the sound. I can see these if you’re on an airplane for two hours and you hate the headphones that cover your ears. They are quite comfortable and will not irritate you in any way.
But in the end you need to ask yourself, how you are going to use your headphones? If you live an active lifestyle then I suggest sacrificing sound quality and get some Airpods. If you’re flying a lot, or at a desk all day, these are a good fit (if you want excellent sound quality). But of course you will be sacrificing there as well.
Overall: Headphones that produce beautiful sound, but comes with the price of convenience.
Hope I was a help to you.
Top reviews from other countries
Deep extended base
Detailed all through frequency range
Good sound stage
Comfortable and small
Has strange artificial treble that removes enjoyment.
On some recordings the lower treble sounds broken and extremely artificial.
Some Recordings can sound unnatural with strange emphasis on some frequencies in base as well.