Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sennheiser IE60 Headphone" and save 63% off the $250.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sennheiser IE60 Headphone
- Dynamic speaker systems with powerful neodymium magnets deliver greater sound definition and enhanced bass.Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise of up to 20dB
- Extremely durable housing and rugged cable
- Sleek ergonomic design of ear-canal phones
- 2-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sennheiser IE 8i Earphone Headset
SONY XBA-N3AP Stereo In-ear Headphones
Sennheiser CX 275 S Universal Mobile Headset
JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX850
Sennheiser CXC 700 Ear-Canal Travel Headphones with 3 Digital Noise Cancellation Settings
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Great Warehouse||Rainbow Corp.||VIVOSTAR||Zendo Japan||ProStudio Sound & Music|
|Item Dimensions||1.12 x 2.5 x 5.8 in||6.3 x 2.4 x 4 in||1.7 x 6.4 x 4 in||1.4 x 3 x 6.7 in||5.55 x 8.03 x 4.57 in||6.5 x 2.5 x 3.9 in|
With dynamic drivers and powerful neodymium magnets, the IE 60 ear-canal phones deliver not only high-fidelity sound but also, outstanding bass response and noise-isolation. Created in a durable housing with tough cabling, the IE 60 is designed for robustness. Quality construction complete with a protective case, cleaning tool and various ear adaptor sets, the IE 60 redefines your imagination of sound.
From the Manufacturer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Sound quality (4.5/5): These IEMs are clear and have a *relatively* flat spectrum compared to models in this price range. However, I did notice they tended to amplify the lower-frequency sounds a bit more than my Etymotic Research monitors.
- Sound isolation (3/5): These IEMs are not made for perfect sound isolation. However, you could use foam tips to improve sound isolation, or have some custom-made tips that will provide the best isolation. I recommend the custom models for higher-end IEMs and not necessarily these ones.
- Cord (4/5): The cord is very sturdy and thick, which I like. However, because it is round, it is prone to tangling.
- Overall (4/5): These IEMs are some of the best in this price range, with excellent sound quality and a sturdy build. Because they are not designed for sound isolation, they do not perform as well on that front. However, that can easily be circumvented with foam tips.
They're made of all plastic, but they're built well, more than good for daily use. Not like the CB-1s that feel like they'll break on you any day (and they did break within a couple months).
The cable is attached, and is just what you'd expect from budget IEMs and earbuds, other than the fact that it's a 90 degree plug (which may be hit or miss for some). There are no problems with the cable, but know your habits. If you break cables easily doing whatever it is you're doing, do yourself a favor and get something with a removable cable. Since the cable is mundane, it does tangle easy, so keep that in mind.
Sound-wise, these are astonishing! They are natural sounding, but not as relaxes as some people would have you believe. If you stick it in your ear as far as it'll go and give it an EQ boost to the bass these REALLY hit with heavy metal artists like Metallica. Or, you can put them so they're barely in your ear and leave the EQ alone and listen to romance classical like Mozart. They won't do classical as well as my 558s IMO, but they do it and I genuinely enjoy them for classical.
I honestly don't think any full-size headphones in this price range can compete with the IE60s in terms of impact, but you can really personalize the sound with an EQ, these are really good for that. They're neutral, but IEMs by nature have more bass impact because they're closer to the ear, and even without EQ the IE60s are no exception. You can really feel the bass drums.
These actually have decent soundstage and imaging! It doesn't sound like it's coming directly from the left and right, it sounds natural and there is some decent soundstage to these. Obviously not as good as my HD558s, but REALLY good for IEMs.
You can see the accessories it comes with in the pictures (minus the Comply foam tips I got seperately), but I threw away the ear ring thingies because they didn't fit my ears, but I did get a picture from the manual for anyone who's interested. Also you they do fit better if you put them in with the cable going up like in the picture, but they still work wearing them normally for anyone who's a little daunted by the "audiophile" IEM style.
-- Highs are rich, lows are mild, and mids are balanced
- Included ear buds are lacking
-- none of the included buds fit my ears had to buy third party but eventually I found a good pair (tried 8 different pairs including stock pairs)
--- Before I got the perfect fitting buds the headphones sounded incredibly average
- Very low profile buds
-- Can lay down on a pillow on my side and not even feel the headphones in my ear
--- I can still use my Davis-Clark Aviator headset while I'm at work and wear the headphones underneath
- De-tangles well
Most recent customer reviews
High frequency is surprisingly good.
Sound field is very accurate.
So worthy at this price range.