Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on September 18, 2014
It is hard to find earphones now days that don't need to be lodged into your skull. The Sennheisers have the classic earphone style yet stay in my ears way better than any of the new style earphones (even when running). Very comfortable for me but probably not for people will small ears. Packs a punch in the low end, but not as crazy as the new styles since the sounds can actually escape your ear a little as it should, smooth mids, and clear highs. Sounds great for all genres.
on June 4, 2014
shockingly surprised at the quality of sound on these buds, but after all they are sennheiser.
full sound. stay in my ears (something apple phones do not do).
a steal at this price.
highly recommend.
on May 29, 2014
Great sound, good bass for price. The only thing is it doesn't come with a case so it's kind of a hassle to put away.
on February 17, 2014
These buds have the felt cover over the buds that always gets lost or destroyed and the buds don't fit comfortably in my ear, but the sound quality seems on par with my Apple earpods. If your looking for the perfect blend of comfort, sound quality and value, I have yet to find anything better than the earpods.
on September 27, 2013
This is my third pair of Sennheiser, but first ear bud type. Love the sound, maybe a little more bass , but I can live with it for the price. Very happy indeed. Crystal clear, great volume, love, Sennheiser. They fit perfectly for me, very comfortable. Would not trade, them and they look very cool, the bronze I like. Super, highly recommend. Bear in mind, for the price you are not getting premium sound, but great sound, works for me.
on August 10, 2013
I bought these thinking these will be some good headphones. I trust Sennheiser as a brand, I have used their over the ear headphones before and those were quite comfortable and sounded good. These sound good but they hurt! I mean after five minutes both my ears were in pain these were so uncomfortable. I have used apple headphones before and the shape is basically the same; the apple headphones were comfortable. All in all these sound good but I found them uncomfortable to the point of not being able to use them.
on July 18, 2013
Bought these for my son and he reports that the sound is excellent. he did a lot of research and picked these earphones and is very pleased with the sound quality
on July 12, 2013
great stuff! destroys BOSE by miles! comfortable in the ear, nice balance of treble / bass, love it...only, I mean only complaint is the color was NOT the same as pictured/advised...oh well - great product nonetheless.
on April 2, 2013
(my fiance NJcelt wrote this)These come close they have great sound. Deep bass, warm mids, and hi pitch treble. I have had many earphones, since the release of the iPOD(gen 5) video. While many have been free (given with device) most have been from Westone, Klipsch, Shure, and Denon. Obviously, this set of earphones, isn't in the same price point, but curiously, the sound, these produce is considerable, when properly broken in. (Google this if you don't know what I'm talking about ). This is amazing, for those who are probable audiophiles, but may have lost the means to afford, the higher price point earphones.
I'm quite happy with these, and surprised they are priced so affordable.
on March 29, 2013
I didn't get the color I ordered. (Ordered bronze got silver, no big deal) The sound on these is amazing for under 20 bucks. It obviously doesn't compete with cans you would use with a PC, but for music at the gym, 10x better than iPhone OEM earbuds. Highly recommend, especially considering the price.