Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Sennheiser Momentum On Ear Headphone - Ivory” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 57% off the $259.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Sennheiser Momentum On Ear Headphone - Ivory
- Compact closed back, on-ear design isolates ambient noise to maximize musical enjoyment.
- Headband and layered foam ear pads are covered with super soft, breathable and durable Alcan Tara providing comfort and a perfect fit.
- 18-ohm operating impedance produces outstanding bass response, dynamics and overall output level with portable audio devices
- Metal in-line three button control and microphone supports Apple devices like iPod, iPad and iPhone.
- 2 year global warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Momentum On-Ear. Stunning sound and sensational style. Beautiful and compact, the Momentum On-Ear embodies the style and substance of Sennheiser's critically acclaimed Momentum headphones in a smaller, lighter, refreshingly fashionable approach. Designed specifically for use with phones, tablets and laptops, Momentum On-Ear is the perfect choice for "on the go" music enthusiasts seeking superb sound quality. Momentum On-Ear employs precision 18-ohm transducers using powerful neodymium magnets. They deliver exceptional detail, superb dynamics and solid bass response. The smooth frequency response has a slightly elevated emphasis in the bass, delivering a full bodied, warm sound. The ear cushions and stainless steel headband are covered in luxurious Alcan Tara, for exceptional wearing comfort for long listening sessions. Momentum On-Ear is available in a range of fresh pastel colors carefully selected by an international team of fashion designers. Momentum On-Ear will complement your sense of style while making a statement about your passion for sound quality.
From the Manufacturer
MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones (Available in Pink, Ivory, Green and Blue)
MOMENTUM On-Ear. Stunning sound and sensational style. Beautiful and compact, the MOMENTUM On-Ear embodies the style and substance of SennheiserÕs critically acclaimed MOMENTUM headphones in a smaller, lighter, refreshingly fashionable approach. Designed specifically for use with phones, tablets and laptops, MOMENTUM On-Ear is the perfect choice for Òon the goÓ music enthusiasts seeking superb sound quality. Available in a range of fresh pastel colors carefully selected by an international team of fashion designers, MOMENTUM On-Ear complements your sense of style while making a statement about your passion for sound quality.
The pursuit of perfect sound drives SennheiserÕs engineering team. For MOMENTUM On-Ear, precision 18-ohm transducers using powerful neodymium magnets were developed. They deliver exceptional detail, superb dynamics and a smooth frequency response with a slight emphasis on bass.
- Full-bodied, powerful sound that is incredibly smooth and detailed
- Luxurious, comfortable, lightweight design for extended listening sessions
- Supplied with cable featuring smart microphone and remote for use with Apple iDevices
- Available in four subtle pastel colors to complement your style
Learn more about the MOMENTUM On-Ear
The compact MOMENTUM On-Ear lets you experience premium performance anywhere. Luxurious Alcantara¨ ear pads reduce annoying ambient sound in noisy environments, while a convenient in-line remote and microphone provide direct control over Apple iDevices for music playback and phone calls.
- Premium materials - MOMENTUM On-Ear is crafted from premium, lightweight materials including stainless steel and luxurious Alcantara, providing style and durability
- Match your style - MOMENTUM On-Ear is available in fashionable colors (pink, green, blue and ivory) to complement your individual sense of style
- Proprietary transducers - SennheiserÕs 18-ohm proprietary drivers deliver full, dynamic sound with extraordinary reproduction of detail
- Closed-back design Ð Ambient sound is reduced even in noisy environments, enhancing listening enjoyment
- Premium comfort Ð Ear pads covered in luxurious Alcantara provide extreme comfort for extended listing sessions
- Stainless steel headband - Crafted from a single piece of stainless steel, itÕs stylish, easy to adjust, lightweight and extremely durable
- Maximum convenience Ð One of the supplied connecting cables includes a three button in-line remote and microphone compatible with iDevices*
- Chic, durable storage case
- 2-year warranty
Did you know?
Lightweight yet strong, MOMENTUM On-EarÕs elegant headband sliders are made from premium stainless steel. The headband and ear pads are wrapped in high-tech Alcantara, a luxury material used by car and yacht upholsterers for its unique combination of softness, comfort and durability.
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for...
... anyone wanting eye-catching, iconic design combined with incredible sound performance in a compact format. ItÕs so easy to fit these into your everyday life!
This headphone is compatible with any device with a 3.5 mm headphone socket for audio, including MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries).
Top customer reviews
So how to detect Fake sennheiser:
1. All sennheiser products have a QR code for authenticity checking. This doesn't have.
2. (I bought brown version) Fabric inside brown model should be a light brown color. This one is grey.
3. Momentum and Sennheiser metal labels at the side of the headphone look somehow different from the original.
4. There are some details from the box which are different from the original one.
I had the chance to check real sennheiser momentums on ear at a an official store and you can see the difference between this and real ones.
But beware if you do not check for some of this particular details you'll probably think they are original ones. Also sound quality didn't seem to match sennheiser standards.
I added some images from box differences.
For some crazy reason Amazon put these dark pink phones on sale for about 1/2 the price of the black or white ones so I figured, let's do it. The photo of them does them justice. If these were "bubble gum" pink or close to it I'd have sent them back or given them to a niece. For guys who think this might be too feminine a color I am not here to convince you otherwise. This is a wine color, the deep pink of a beautiful sunset, almost raspberry. In northern AZ this is a common color and featured in both Navajo and Hopi art work and their beautiful craft works.
Anyways, great sounding, these were well under $100, and have a very good iPhone mike set up as the people at the other end say the hear me fine when I am indoors.
These come in a deluxe storage cage suggesting portability. As The Wirecutter review noted these are portable as in fits in a suitcase or largish back pack but not in a briefcase or messenger bag type computer bag. And for air travel? Uhhhh, not so good for noise isolation.
No one set of 'phones is going to do it all. These are comfortable light in weigh but not the lightest and have a really good sound to these ears. Priced the Amazon did these and you will probably think, "Money well spent!" like I do.
First it is a Sennheiser,so I already had high hopes for it. ( Just so readers know even before trying it I am already a little bit biased, but I am not a crazy fan who would just give it a perfect score because of the name)
Not much comment on the design. It is what you see in the pic and you can find more their website.
The headphones are quite comfortable, but needs adjusting almost every time to get it to the sweet spot. Unlike most other headphones I owned which need a one time adjusting. For people who are first time buyers this should be part of your consideration. I wear these to commute to my Uni everyday so needing to adjust it every time I take it off is sometimes annoying. If you are using a sling bag, I would not recommend getting a pair the the sling bag and the headphone wire can tug on each other so you need to keep on readjusting it.
The sound are really nice. It hits MOST of the highs and lows. If you are not a audiophile, you should be fine; if you are you might have some complaints. ( As an audiophile, this a great for starters.) My playlist consists of dubsteps, rock and metal so for me I have no complains except on some the headphones were not able to reach some of the lows. A classical listener pointed out the headphones does not really suit classical and orchestral as "it does not sound natural." As for me, I tried a couple of classical, I can hear the different layers of music, so to me it is fine. The bass no complains here.
As mentioned I commute a lot. These headphones were really nice at home and in quieter environment but when I got on the subway I was shocked. The headphones had minimal sound isolation, I need to turn the volume up by 20% to listen to my music. Despite turning up the volume, I can still hear conversations going on. ( I did not mention the subway's sound as I have yet tried on a pair that can cancel those out)
Overall a 4 star because I like it and I am using a backpack to no tugging of cords. The noise I can handle as it is just a brief period of my daily time using headphones. Other times, it performed nicely.