3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 - Bluetooth in-Ear Buds with Active Noise Cancellation, Smart Pause, Customizable Touch Control and 28-Hour Battery Life - Black (M3IETW2 Black)
|Brand||Sennheiser Consumer Audio|
|Model Name||Momentum True Wireless 2|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enjoy unrivalled high-end stereo sound created by Sennheiser's unique 7mm dynamic earbud audio drivers.
- Switch off your surroundings and focus on the deep bass, the natural mids and the clear treble thanks to Active Noise Cancellation providing you with high-fidelity sound even in noisy environments
- Experience uninterrupted play time with the new 7-hour battery life that can be extended up to 28 hours with the charging case for your wireless headphones.
- In the mood for a movie marathon? With its ergonomic and lightweight design, you can experience unbeatable sound in unbelievable comfort when lounging in front of the TV or while strolling through the city.
- Control your exceptional sound with customisable touchpad technology built into both earbuds handsfree via voice control or with your smart devices.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Unrivalled Stereo Sound.
From classical to contemporary, every music genre is enhanced by the bespoke drivers of the new MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 earbuds. Enjoy deep bass, natural mids and clear, detailed treble. Plus, you can now tailor your listening experience with the Smart Control App, which lets you play with built-in equalizers for an even more amazing sound quality.
Your Sound. Your Focus.
Concentrate on the right thing at the right time with the MOMENTUM True Wireless 2. Switch off your surroundings and dive into that impactful song, important episode or impromptu call with the new Active Noise Cancellation feature. Working in tandem with the earbuds’ excellent passive noise isolation, you now get to enjoy incredible high-fidelity sound even in noisy environments. Then seamlessly bring your focus back and listen to what’s around you thanks to Transparent Hearing.
Comfortable all day listening.
An improved design means you now get to enjoy lengthy playlists, long layovers and lingering conference calls with earbuds so snug you’ll forget you’re wearing them. With new ergonomics made to ensure the best possible fit, 28 hours of battery life with the charging case and an impressive 7 hours on a single charge, the new MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 have been carefully crafted for your all-day listening pleasure.
Intuitive to your needs.
The customisable touch controls built into both earbuds have been designed to help simplify your everyday. With a simple tap, you can easily control your audio, manage your calls or activate your Google Assistant or Apple Siri. Plus, with Smart Pause, you’ll never miss a second of your favourite song – it automatically stops when your earbuds are removed and seamlessly resumes when you put them back in.
Carefully designed. Confidently delivered.
Devoted to shaping the future of audio, the MOMENTUM True Wireless 2, combine the most innovative technology with the highest-quality materials and meticulous craftsmanship. This includes an improved IPX4 splash resistant rating, meaning no rain or sweat will ever damage them. Now, you can rest assured you’ve found the right new earbuds for you, no matter your lifestyle.
Compare with similar items
Sennheiser’s MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 delivers exceptional sound quality with superior comfort and craftsmanship. Now you can enjoy Sennheiser’s outstanding stereo sound anywhere and all day thanks to Active Noise Cancellation and an exceptional 7-hour battery life which can be extended to up to 28 hours via the charging case. These next generation premium true wireless earbuds feature Bluetooth 5 1 with AAC and AptX support for superb audio performance Intuitive user features include Transparent Hearing feature for improved situational awareness and Smart Pause so you'll never miss a beat of your favorite song MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 also offers customizable touch controls and voice assistant compatibility for a truly personal listening experience.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE 4/7/20: I'd like to clarify to anyone reading this that 4 stars is a bit harsh; I would give these a 4.5 or even a 4.6 out of 5, but Amazon doesn't let you do that and they just aren't deserving of a full 5 stars IMHO :)
With that said, 4 days later and 10 hours of burn-in time...
- No real change in audio performance. Again, these sound great, but just not quite as sharp as the originals.
- Some weird quirks I've discovered:
- Battery life, with Transparent Hearing on, is around 5 hours for me (same as ANC)
- Surprising amount of wind noise when jogging/running with Transparent Hearing on
- Cannot toggle Sidetone during a phone call (will effectively mute you)
- Still have to turn the volume up more than preferred to get to a subjectively "enjoyable" level of sound
Over the course of the past year, I've tried out just about every true wireless earbud on the market — from the Jabra Elite models, Bose SoundSport Free, Master & Dynamic MW07 (including the new Plus version), Apple AirPods Pro, etc. — including the original Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless. Needless to say, I've done my homework and I hope to give you my honest opinion and feedback on this latest version. I'll update as I have a bit more time with these buds; the following are my initial impressions based on my personal experience.
SOUND - 4/5
The sound is awesome. It's better than anything else out there. But somehow, it leaves me wanting a bit more. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but the original Momentum True Wireless earbuds sounded better. The difference isn't significant, but it definitely leaves something to be desired. My best description is that it sounds less ... edgy? Crisp? I'm no audiophile. It's almost there, but compared to the original MTWs, it's just not QUITE as good. Another knock here is that I seem to have to turn my volume up a level or two more to be satisfied. With that said, you'll very likely be happy with these, don't worry. I'll be doing longer burn-in and update if needed here.
BUILD/DESIGN - 5/5
These earbuds are exquisite. Both the earbuds themselves and the case are clearly crafted with premium materials. The buds are light, a bit smaller than the originals (thank god!) but feel sturdy and are quite comfortable. I would highly recommend investing in Comply foam ear tips [True Grip Pro should work just fine] to squeeze extra comfort and a better seal for the active noise cancellation. These aren't AirPods level comfy, but they don't put as much pressure on the ears during longer sessions than the original MTWs did. The ear plug design is still phenomenal for passive noise cancellation.
BATTERY - 4.5/5
Excellent. I get around 5.5-6 hours with ANC on. Case charges earbuds quickly and can get 3 more full charges easily with perhaps some extra to spare. Battery life drain issues with case are no longer present (thank god!). Only knock is that it isn't as long as the MW07 Plus.
FEATURES (ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION) - 4.5/5
The new ANC feature works really, really well. It will rival that of any competitor (Sony WH1000XM3 or AirPods Pro) and destroys the MW07 Plus. It isn't perfect, but is likely the best out there in the True Wireless world. Transparent Hearing is still glorious and the most natural version available on the market. You can now customize the touch controls to your liking and they are more accurate this time around. No latency on YouTube, etc. SideTone (where you can hear your voice while on a call) works great. Only real knock is that call quality is slightly worse this time around but still solid IMHO.
OVERALL - 4.5/5
The sound, while still the best you can find out there except for the original MTWs, is just a bit disappointing. I'm hoping some burn-in will help out here. Otherwise, these are the best true wireless earbuds you can buy right now if you have room in your budget. Worth every penny. Hope this helps you out!
However, there is a *significant* delay in audio. When watching a YouTube video, the speaker and the audio are visibly out of sync. Using an audio delay test, these earbuds seem to have almost 300 ms (3/10ths of a second) of delay. My AirPods Pro, Sony WF-1000XM3, and Powerbeats Pro all had unnoticable levels of delay (to my ears). This was tested on a 2019 Macbook Pro running Catalina. For the staggering $300 price tag, this is completely unacceptable.
I believe the main reason behind this is that these TW2's are still on a master-slave setup, whereas the other 3 wireless earbuds all maintain 2 separate Bluetooth connections to the source. With any of the other 3, I can put my right earbud back into its case and continue to listen from only the left. However, with these TW2's, the left earbud (slave) will lose connection once the right earbud (master) is put into the case. This type of pairing is inferior, and leads to a much larger delay (presumably because the slave has to wait for the master to transmit data to it).
1. There is a noticeable audio delay while playing games on PC or watching Youtube video on the phone. I have done the Youtube bluetooth audio delay testing and it is about 3/10th of a second, or 300 ms. This is most likely due to the TW 2 STILL having the master and slave design. Added to that, it also doesn't support APTX HD. If you are looking to use these earbuds for a comfortable gaming sessions, look elsewhere. Samsung galaxy buds are much more responsive. Because of the master and slave design, you also cannot use left earbud separately.
2. The ANC does work, but the effect is pretty disappointing. I was expecting the ANC to be at least on par with my BOSE quietcomfort wired earbuds that I bought 8 years ago (It's the series before quietcomfort 20). Unfortunately, there was not much difference noted with the ANC on or off. You only notice the ANC when you turn on the transparency mode.
3. Call quality is the worst out of all my earbuds (I have bose sound sport, jabra elite 65t, samsung galaxy bud, sony wf-1000xm3, and Powerbeats Pro). I was hoping to use this as dictation device for Dragon in epic to replace plantronic wireless. Dragon cannot make out what I am saying. When I make calls with MT2, the other person on the phone would ask if I am in a swimming pool or worse, in the toilet.
4. The lack of hearing your own voice makes you look like a fool. Whether you have ANC on/off or transparency mode on/off, you have this ear plug in your ears. There's no feed back on your voice so you cannot tell if you are yelling or not.
1. The sound quality is amazing especially after the firmware update! After trying on a couple of dozen earbuds and owning 5 of them, these are the best sounds I have ever heard on a bluetooth earbuds. Of course if you are an audiophile, you would avoid bluetooth and earbuds in general.
2. Great comfort level considering these are ANC earbuds. A lot of ANC earbuds hurt my ears after long use, but not TW 2. Despite providing tight seal in the ear, they are not painful and I have had moments where I forgot I was wearing them. They do stick out of your ears so everyone else knows you have them on.
3. The best natural sounding transparency mode I have ever heard. They feel so natural especially now that humming background noise has died down and the white noise is quieter. One draw back is if you go out for running with them, you get a lot of wind blowing on mic. You can turn on ANC to cut this off completely, but then you'd be at danger of approaching cars/people/animal etc...
Let's face it guys. If you are buying TW 2, you are buying it because you want the best sounding earbuds out there and you got some money to burn. There is no other reason to get this other than to have the best sound without going to headsets. If you want the best call quality without audio delay, go for Jabra elite 75t. If you want the best ANC, get the sony wf-1000xm3. If you want the best Bass, get Powerbeats Pro. If you want the best sounding earbuds and you are not an audiophile, get the Momentum True Wireless 2.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: So I've knocked off a star for latency issues. It's not that it occurs often, but some third party apps maybe affected. The big apps like Netflix, Youtube, Amazon Prime Vid etc, don't seem to have a problem so its a YMMV.
Update: Post 4.6.0 firmware update - I’ve decided to return them now. After this update, you experience hissing white noise from the buds which I can’t seem to get rid of.... The volume seem to have gotten a bit louder or they’ve changed up the sound a bit or the anc? Something has changed and I don’t like the sound of the buds in anc mode.
Ahora bien el tema del comfort, había leìdo reseñas que eran muy cómodos y que podias traerlos por largas horas sin que te molestara, les puedo decir que después de 30 minutos, mis oidos me empezaron a dolor por dentro. El tema que tienen estos buds es que tienes que girarlos para que se ajuste a tu canal y pueda crear la atmosfera de no escuchar nada por fuera, tienen la función de activar un microfono que puedes escuchar los ruidos de fuera si necesidad de quitarte el bud. Realmente esto fue frustante ya que cambie todos los tamaños de las almoadillas de Silicón, inlcuso compré almoadillas de foaming que se ajustan a tu oido y seguí teniendo el mismo problema. En conclusión estos audifonos no son para todos ya que depende mucho la anatomía de tu oido y como el silicon embona con el canal auditivo y puede llegar a ser muy molesto.
Los audífonos son de buena calidad, en su mayoría plástico, el estuche es de plástico forrado con tela un poco rígida, semi áspera al tacto, los plásticos de los audífonos se sienten de buena calidad, los del estuche los sentí un poco más corrientes para el precio, sin embargo, son de muy buena calidad y se sienten bien ensamblados, el estuche se siente un tanto frágil.
Los audífonos duran bastante, se recargan por completo en poco más de 30 minutos o incluso menos.
Incluyen gomas para intercambiar los auriculares, sin embargo, el auricular en si es un poco ancho, por lo que me lastimo el exterior de la oreja y la membrana timpánica, repito solo a mi, no significa que les vaya a pasar a todos, mido 1.83 y no me considero pequeño pero si están algo grandes los audífonos, considero que tengo unas orejas promedio.
Lo que destaca;
Tienen una función que permite amplificar el sonido externo por lo que cuando haces una llamada se activa para que escuches el exterior de manera tenue y también niveles el volumen de tu voz ya que cuando no es escuchas a veces gritas.
Ecualizador permanente, es decir cuando ecualizase los audífonos esta configuración se queda en el audífono y no en el celular por lo que si los conectas a otro equipo va de maravilla.
El sonido, bueno hablamos de Sennheiser, una marca que por si sola en el aspecto del sonido no necesita publicidad, el sonido es increíblemente limpio para unos audífonos tan diminutos claro no esperes el audio de unos HD800s pero es bastante decente. Mejor que el de los AirPod si es, repito el audio es nitido y limpio con el ecualizador puedes ponerlo perfecto pars tu estilo.
Batería; la batería se recarga súper rápido y dura muchísimo! Incluso activando el La cancelación de ruido activa!
La cancelación de ruido es impresionante serve mucho pero en los exteriores si no te produces nada se puede filtrar audio cuando estas escuchando música difícilmente escucharas uno que otro ruido del exterior pero llega a pasar.
El audífono es demasiado enorme, NO SE CAE para nada no importa que hagas, pero en lo personal me lastimo los exteriores de la oreja donde reposa y lo que lo sostiene
La calidad de los materiales, aunque no es mala y se sienten bien, por unos sufijos de 7 mil pesos espero que se sientan mejor
Compatibilidad para iPhone, bastante mala conectarlos me costo bastante, primero se tienen que sincronizar con el celular a través de configuración>Bluetooth>MOMENTUM TW2 si los sincronizas desde la aplicación se conectarán pero no reproducirá el audio
La plataforma touch, no lo considero un punto negativo pero tampoco positivo, es muy sensible si estás haciendo una llamada más de una vez se te colgará cuando acomides el audífono o te lo quites
El punto más negativo, solo uno de los audífonos se empareja que es el derecho, si guardas el audífono derecho o se queda sin batería el izquierdo no servirá de nada aunque tenga batería, es decir o tienes el derecho o lo tienes.
Llamadas, en el caso de iPhone cuando ocupaba sito a travez de los audífonos el derecho era el que sonaba y el izquierdo no pero el izquierdo activaba el amplificador de sonido, cuando hacía una llamada normal desde el celular los dos funcionaban bien.
Si buscas una excelente calidad de audio para tu smartphone es una excelente opción no encontrará nada con mejor calidad
Si buscas compatibilidad, al menos con iPhone, puedo recomendarte que pruebes otras opciones
Si tienes orejas pequeñas puede que te lastimen
The sound quality is really good. Connectivity is awful. Delay is awful. Max time without significant ear pain is ~30-90 min. They don't work with MacBook Pro 2019. They don't work with Lenovo Yoga 920. They work well with iPhone 11, but the max distance from your device is 0.5m. They fit tight, good for the gym. The Sennheiser support is awful, 2 weeks without any response. They feel very premium.
I'd definitely recommend those if you're an eccentric millionaire that would use them for jogging (no longer than 60 min a day with your iPhone). Returned those, got sony wf1000xm3. They don't feel that premium but do basically almost the same and work much, MUCH better.
First impression: To keep it short, Sennheiser MTW2 has the best sound stage I have heard so far this year, it is better than my Sony xm3 and Beoplay wireless earbuds, also better than my Bose 700, almost on par with the Sony XM3 headphone in term of audio quality.
It is also very comfortable to wear and lightweight.
I took off one star because I was wishing the case has Qi-wireless charging. And the ANC is just a little bit below the Sony’s, and it also doesn’t have multipoint connection, but those are not deal breakers for me.
These just became my go to wireless earbuds for 2020!