|Item model number||PCV 05|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.7 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.7 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sennheiser PCV 05 Combo Audio Adapter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Combo Audio Adaptor: 2 x 3,5mm Stereo jack plug to 1 x 3,5mm 4Pol jack plug
- All Sennheiser’s PC gaming headsets with 2 plugs (microphone & audio) can also be used on PS4™ and consoles with 3.5 mm jack input
- Xbox One users will also need the Microsoft Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter in addition to the PCV 05.
- Suitable for: PC 2 CHAT, PC 3 CHAT, PC 100, PC 11, PC 121, PC 131, PC 141, PC 151, PC 21-II, PC 230, PC 31-II, PC 300 GAME, PC 310, PC 320, PC 323D, PC 330, PC 333D, PC 350 (SE), PC 360, PC 363D, GAME ZERO, GAME ONE.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sennheiser 506080 GAME ONE Gaming Headset - Black
Sennheiser GAME ZERO Gaming Headset- Black
ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro TR for PS4 - Black - PlayStation 4
Sennheiser PC 310 Gaming Headset
Sennheiser GSP 300 - Closed Back Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Red-Tag Pricing||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.7 x 1.6 x 1.6 in||2.44 x 2.5 x 9.25 in||9.1 x 9.09 x 9.29 in||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 in||9.25 x 3.54 x 10.7 in||8.82 x 4.33 x 9.44 in|
The PCV 05 Combo Audio Adaptor is 2 x 3.5 mm Stereo input jacks outputting to a single 3.5 mm 4 pole output jack. This adaptor allows Sennheiser's PC gaming headsets with 2 plugs (one for microphone and one for stereo audio) to be used with Mac and PS4. This adaptor will also allow smart phone compatibility to PC headsets.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This adapter works perfectly and seems to have solid build quality.
I attach my headphones directly to my Onkyo receiver to power it sufficiently; my headphones are the Beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium 250 Ohm headphones.
For instance, the cell phone must have a headphone jack (obviously). But that jack must also support the same pinout as this adapter, which combines the headphone and mic plugs into one plug. There's next to zero info on whether a certain model phone supports this. So I looked to see if my phone supported a headset at all, and if that headset had a mic. If so, then this had a high chance of working. In my case it worked, but other phone models may not. Since the latest generations of phones are always changing ports and specs on them, there's no guarantees. It's much nicer to wear a headset than hold a phone to your ear, especially when on long conversations. My headset of choice when using this is the
Sennheiser PC131 Sennheiser PC 131 Binaural Headset with Volume Control and Microphone Mute as it's lightweight, has a mic, and is from a company that makes quality headphones. Of course you can try your own headset with this adapter as well.
If your still on the fence as to whether it would work, buy this adapter first. If it doesn't work then get the Xbox One headset adapter and it will. This particular adapter also works with the Xbox One Stereo headset adapter. I have personally used the PCV 05 with and without the X1 stereo adapter the PCV worked both ways. However I could have saved $25 just buying the PCV 05 instead.
It is also important to note that the Xbox One does not currently support chat through "speakers and headphone" like the 360 did. X1 supports (headphone only) which means people can hear you but unless your headphones are connected to the PCV 05 green jack somehow, you cannot hear other people. You will have to run a 3.5mm male to male cable from the PCV 05 green jack to line in on your TV/sound card/receiver (or some other method). Microsoft made this whole voice chat on X1 extremely annoying to deal with and hopefully they update it one day