Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.17 shipping
Sennheiser PX 100-II i Light Weight Supra-Aural Headset with 3 Button Control for i-Pod,i-Phone and i-Pad (Black)
|Price:||$59.12 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Lightweight, Supra-aural Headset
- Open Mini Headphones With Detailed Sound Reproduction
- Controls The Latest Generation Of IPad/iPhone/iPod
- Smart remote with mic: enhanced usability for latest iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Neodymium magnets for extremely low distortion and detailed sound for all types of music.
- Rugged and durable; robust stell headband with metal joints, steel reinforced headband ends.
- Complete with storage pouch and quick start guide.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Sennheiser PX 100-II i Light Weight Supra-Aural Headset with 3 Button Control for i-Pod,i-Phone and i-Pad (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Fit||Over-Ear||On-Ear||On-the-Ear | Supra-aural||Over-Ear|
|Headphones Form Factor||closed-back||closed-back||closed-back||closed-back|
|Dimensions||7.2 inches x 2.17 inches x 7.6 inches||3.9 inches x 1.9 inches x 7.9 inches||9.5 inches x 8.2 inches x 1.85 inches||9.4 inches x 8 inches x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.19 pounds||0.13 pounds||0.5 pounds||1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
2) They short out almost on cue after about a year (when only one ear works the other dies out and if you jiggle the jack the dead ear sputters back a bit but not much) - I thought with the new cord maybe they fixed the problem, maybe it's built-in obsolescence? Maybe I'm too rough on them? I'm a city lad and wear them a lot for running and speed walking - I don't step on them or anything, GOD! I'm so MAD! I don't want to have to fork over $60 every year for new headphones... it's bull!
They sound good, lots of bass for the size/weight/price and are comfortable for long listening sessions. I bought the one with the mic so they work with the iPhone for voice calls (it is my understanding that sometimes people use their iPhones to "talk" to other humans). (all joking aside, every once in a while I do the same).
They fold up for putting into a backpack, and even include a little travel bag.
I'm a fan of the single wire solution. Less wire to get tangled and pulled when moving about or scratching your chin.
I'm a HUGE fan of the open air HD555, HD585, HD518 headphones, which are huge and really useful for using in the comfort of your home, or at work. But these little ol' PX 100-II are good for walking around town, at work, talking on the phone. They fold up to put away so you can have them with you.
Gizmodo recommended these as their favorite "wear all day" lightweight cans, and I couldn't agree more. I bought them 'cause Gizmodo said to, and now I'm a satisfied customer.
P.S. My ears don't have that extra bit of cartilage to hold in earbuds, hence my search for the perfect lightweight good-sounding headphones with mic.
WHY THE PX100IIi?
Sick of IEMs and dozens of earphones that would last a maximum of 1-2 months, I figured I'd give the Sennheiser PX100IIi a shot for use with my iPhone. Yes, I'm well aware that the iPhone has horrible audio quality. But I needed a headset with remote volume and button functions for managing calls and music.
When I got the PX100IIis (I'll refer to them as the PX for sake of brevity), I was highly concerned with the thin cable gauge. Figured these things would last as long as the other 30 or so IEMs I've purchased that all lost a channel due to cheap cable design -- especially at the point of contact with the TRS pin or earphone.
Well lo and behold, this headset lasted me an entire year of daily use before it lost a channel from cable issues. That in itself is extraordinary, as I used these daily for guitar practice, music and phone calls. They were on my head more than they were off. Most portable headphones last me less than a month, and I'm not abusing my gear.Read more ›
1) First, and most important, the sound quality is amazing! I've listened to everything from Nicki Minaj to the Zac Brown Band as well as numerous audio books and the sound quality is excellent across the board. I will admit the sound is a bit bass heavy, but I don't mind that at all, and really it only emphasizes bass thats already in the music. The narrators of the audiobooks I've listened to sound crystal clear with no clipping whatsoever.
2) I was not looking for noise canceling headphones for a few reasons, the main one being I have a 2 yr old that I wanted to be able to hear at all times. I also didn't like the idea of taking a phone call and not being able to hear myself speak. These headphones are definitely not noise canceling and allow me to hear my child even when played at a fairly loud volume.
3) The only thing I liked about earbuds was the ability to take and receive hands free calls so I wanted that option in whatever new headphones I purchased. The Sennheiser PX 100-II allow me to take calls and the sound quality is amazing on both ends! Not only can I hear the person calling perfectly, they can hear me just as well as if I'm speaking directly into the phone! I do wish the 3 button control on the headphone cord was located just a little bit lower on the cord, but it's a minor inconvenience.
4) The headphones are extremely comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great sound, easily fold-able. I bought a pair just like these years ago and they were stolen. I'm happy to have finally found them again.Published 21 days ago by GearGamer
This is my second pair of Sennheiser headphones, only because the first pair performed so well. As a musician, I need headphones that give a clear, distinct sound, especially when... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great sound, very light and comfortable for long wear. If you plan to wear it for long periods or at the gym, order a spare pair or two of the foam earpiece cushions - they tend to... Read morePublished 1 month ago by FLHRCI
I have owned these for three years. Last year I came into a pair of Bose QC25's. Recently I tried a comparison. These Senn's smoked the Bose - no comparison. Read morePublished 1 month ago by madcap buck
I accidently cut the cord on my older sennheiser headset that I use with my ipod. After trying another brand that had terrible sound, I decided to try these. Read morePublished 1 month ago by straycatmama
This is my third pair of PX 100s. I literally use them until I completely wear them out. They last for years and they sound great.Published 2 months ago by David Hanson
I have used this now for several months on a daily basis and the headset works really well, is comfortable and the people on the other side of the line say it sounds really good. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jan J Krol