Customer Reviews: Sennheiser PX210BT Collapsible Bluetooth Headphones with Vol Control (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon Fit for Fall Save on select BOB strollers, Car Seats & Accessories

on August 24, 2014
These headphones are pretty much superb and flawless.

Pros: replaceable battery. excellent sound quality. all the expected headphone controls.
Cons: yank the micro-usb cable and the battery comes out with it. That's probably not too bad as it is nearly impossible to remove the battery otherwise. I cracked the case trying to lift the battery enough to remove it.

Very poor battery life of about 6 hours. Having a spare battery is an absolute must.

There is no microphone so one has to put it aside to take a phone call. If $30 bluetooth headphones can have a microphone, why not these rather expensive headphones?
on February 13, 2013
Excellent Bluetooth headphones! Good sound quality and bass levels. The frame feels very sturdy, and the plastic has a nice feel.

The product brochure it ships with has a warning regarding audio synchronisation when watching a movie. Apparently, audio will play a couple seconds behind video when using Bluetooth headphones. I was at first disappointed to read that, but when I use these headphones with an iPad 3 and an iPhone 4, on both devices there is no such descync'ing of audio. In fact, it seems to play perfectly well, as if I was using the wired earphones. Anyway, it's nice that this particular 'bug' never occurs with me, even if the product says it should.

The frame however does feel a little tight putting it on the first time, but it seems to adjust to your head-size after a while.

Also battery life is very pleasing, I got around 11 to 13 sessions (I can't exactly remember) of about 40 minutes of playback with my iPhone. It lasted me a week's worth of commuting before I needed to recharge, which was great.

Also if there is one bad thing about the device is probably the padding at the top end of the frame, the protective plastic seems to fray a bit.

All in all, it's a great device to have to listen music to!
PS: Because the top-side of the frame is metallic, don't use this out in the sun on a hot day - it can get a bit hot, and it seemed to interfere with the Bluetooth transmission.
on February 16, 2015
Bought these for wife since she wanted Bluetooth for exercise. Paired easily and never has missed a beat. For exercise on machines at fitness center they are perfect: compact ;comfortable for over ear compared to cheaper and at close out price after trying them ;I ordered a set for myself. For a set of small over ear they also block-out noise in fitness center every well.
on September 9, 2016
I've had these bluetooth headphones for over a year, and they still work fantastic! The battery lasts about a day, and I listen to music alot. For example, I once went on a city hike and walked around the city in which I live for over 8 hours, and the headphones did not die! I am a music snob and am extremely picky about headpones. Sennheiser always makes amazing sounding headphones, and these bluetooth headphones sound equally amazing! Also these headphones are pretty durable. I've accidentally placed heavy objects on them, and they are still not broken! I love these headphones!
on October 16, 2014
Sound quality is more than expected. The design is too bulky. Wearing the headphone, and look at your self in the mirror. Mama! there is an alien in our house. Why didn't the engineers at Sennheiser use the design (mechanical, appearance) from the PX100 or PX200? Which Electronic tech these days, the PX200's housing is large enough for the bluetooth circuit and the battery.
The sound quality satisfies me, the shape of the headphone makes me to put it in the closet for now.
on February 18, 2015
These headphones were much smaller than I expected, and did not cover over my ears the way my other Sennheisers do. The headphones would not pair with my Android phone via Bluetooth. I returned them and got a fast refund. Good overall customer experience despite the lack of comfort and compatibility.
on May 24, 2014
I got an excellent deal thro AMAZON. Very comfortable, well built, did use for an hour without hurting my ears. Easy to pair with blue tooth dongles. excellent treble reproduction, channels well separated. Base is poor. Do not buy if you want head phone that can reproduce good base. Comes with charger (5V) and a good carry case. When pulling out the charging cable, need to be gentle otherwise you can easily pull off the battery pack.
on December 23, 2012
I have had these about a month now. I purchased them off of Amazon's Lightning Deals pretty cheap. They are easy to pair once you get it in your head that the light has to be flashing red and blue for it to pair which took me awhile to figure out how to do that. Requires an extra second of holding down the middle button. I paired it to my ipad and was able to be a distance of probably 15 feet or so and still listen to my music. Any further and it starts to cut out, but it is nice if you are cleaning the kitchen or folding laundry, etc, and want to be able to walk around without a cord attached to your head. The sound is awesome. My boyfriend said they fit too tight on his head and he doesn't like them. I have a small/medium size head. My daughter paired them with her iPhone and really liked them, even though she would rather have a pair of Beats! They hold their charge for quite awhile. Have only charged them once now. So I guess bottom line, I would recommend these as long as you don't have a big head.
on January 31, 2015
Great sound in a very compact package! It's easy to pair the bluetooth. Additionally, the cabled option is an extra option I like to save on battery life. The battery is proprietary which makes it harder to replace but I can live with it.
on December 7, 2012
They're ok for the price. I dont think they quite get loud enough when i'm in the gym (gym plays loud music) and the bass isn't too deep, but not horrible.

Since I really don't use them too often outside of the gym, they'll do.

If I wanted something to lounge around in the house in and want a really good sound, i'd probably splurge on something more expensive...probably not bluetooth.