Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones wit..." and save 31% off the $129.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock
- Includes wireless headphones, wireless transmitter that acts as the headphone charging dock and two AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries.Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Lightweight radio frequency (RF) wireless, on-ear headphones for use with TV and Hi-Fi Audio
- Interference-free reception through walls, ceilings and outdoors up to 300 feet. Frequency response : 22 - 19500 Hz
- Can be connected with additional compatible headphones (sold separately) for mutiple users. Item dimensions is 3.3 x 8.8 x 5.2 in inches
- 2-year limited warranty only when purchased from an authorized dealer. Compatible with set-top DVD & Blu-Ray players, DVR's, satellite receivers, a/v receivers, laptops, mac/PC, MP3 players, LCD, Plasma and standard televisions that feature RCA outputs (red and white outputs) and/or 1/8" and 1/4" headphone sockets
- Not compatible with Bluetooth technology. Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video and the User manual before use which is highly essential
- Extends The Range Of Any Remote To Control A/V Devices Through Obstacles From Up To 120 Ft Away
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $7.36 from the regular price.
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
RF Wireless Headphones
The RS 120 RF (Radio Frequency) Wireless Headphone lets you enjoy sound without the cumbersome cables associated with traditional headphones. This system features a lightweight on-ear headphone that receives sound from a transmitter base when connected to an analog output of any audio source (like a TV, sound system or computer). The sound quality is classic Sennheiser; detailed and balanced with good clarity and bass response. These lightweight headphones, featuring a padded headband for comfort are ideal for long listening or TV watching sessions.
RS 120 RF Wireless Headphones offer exceptional performance and value. They draw on decades of Sennheiser engineering expertise to ensure premium sound quality, reliability and durability.
This wireless headphone system comes with an easy to use recharging system. The headphones are powered with NiMH batteries (included). Once installed in the headphone ear cups, the batteries are recharged by simply placing the headphones on the transmitter base. The transmitter also features an automatic on/off circuit. It powers on when the connected audio source is activated without switches or buttons! Five minutes after the audio source is turned off, the transmitter shuts off to conserve power and battery life.
Wireless freedom – Interference free reception for stereo sound through walls, ceilings & outdoors up to 300 feet
Exceptional sound – Open-Aire design delivers detailed, warm sound with strong bass response is ideal for TV and Hi-Fi audio use
Extreme comfort – Lightweight on-ear design ideal for long listen sessions
Easy set up – Transmitter connects directly to any device with analog audio output (RCA jack or headphone out)
Three RF channels – Selector allows you to choose an interference-free channel for clear reception
Easy recharge – Wall mountable transmitter doubles as a charging unit – headphones are recharged when stored on the metal cradle
Long battery life – Supplied AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries provide roughly 20 hours of operation* (*battery performance varies with use and installation environment)
Headphone control – Volume, on/off and tuning control located on the headphone
Peace of mind – 2-year international warranty
Did you know?
Additional headphones can be added to the RS 120 RF wireless system allowing multiple listeners to enjoy the same sound source (model HRD 120 sold separately).
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for anyone wanting an affordable, headphone cable free listening experience!
The RS 120 RF Wireless Headphone transmitter connects to anything with analog audio outputs. This includes TV’s, audio components, computers, tablets and cell phones that have a 3.5mm or 6.3mm headphone socket, or RCA audio output jacks. RF wireless is not compatible with Bluetooth technology.