Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones wit..." and save 71% off the $129.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock
- Includes wireless headphones, wireless transmitter that acts as the headphone charging dock and two AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries.Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Lightweight radio frequency (RF) wireless, on-ear headphones for use with TV and Hi-Fi Audio
- Interference-free reception through walls, ceilings and outdoors up to 300 feet
- Can be connected with additional compatible headphones (sold separately) for mutiple users
- 2-year limited warranty only when purchased from an authorized dealer. Compatible with set-top DVD & Blu-Ray players, DVR's, satellite receivers, a/v receivers, laptops, mac/PC, MP3 players, LCD, Plasma and standard televisions that feature RCA outputs (red and white outputs) and/or 1/8" and 1/4" headphone sockets
- Not compatible with Bluetooth technology. Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video and the User manual before use which is highly essential.
- Extends The Range Of Any Remote To Control A/V Devices Through Obstacles From Up To 120 Ft Away
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $25.06.
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
RF Wireless Headphones
The RS 120 RF (Radio Frequency) Wireless Headphone lets you enjoy sound without the cumbersome cables associated with traditional headphones. This system features a lightweight on-ear headphone that receives sound from a transmitter base when connected to an analog output of any audio source (like a TV, sound system or computer). The sound quality is classic Sennheiser; detailed and balanced with good clarity and bass response. These lightweight headphones, featuring a padded headband for comfort are ideal for long listening or TV watching sessions.
RS 120 RF Wireless Headphones offer exceptional performance and value. They draw on decades of Sennheiser engineering expertise to ensure premium sound quality, reliability and durability.
This wireless headphone system comes with an easy to use recharging system. The headphones are powered with NiMH batteries (included). Once installed in the headphone ear cups, the batteries are recharged by simply placing the headphones on the transmitter base. The transmitter also features an automatic on/off circuit. It powers on when the connected audio source is activated without switches or buttons! Five minutes after the audio source is turned off, the transmitter shuts off to conserve power and battery life.
Wireless freedom – Interference free reception for stereo sound through walls, ceilings & outdoors up to 300 feet
Exceptional sound – Open-Aire design delivers detailed, warm sound with strong bass response is ideal for TV and Hi-Fi audio use
Extreme comfort – Lightweight on-ear design ideal for long listen sessions
Easy set up – Transmitter connects directly to any device with analog audio output (RCA jack or headphone out)
Three RF channels – Selector allows you to choose an interference-free channel for clear reception
Easy recharge – Wall mountable transmitter doubles as a charging unit – headphones are recharged when stored on the metal cradle
Long battery life – Supplied AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries provide roughly 20 hours of operation* (*battery performance varies with use and installation environment)
Headphone control – Volume, on/off and tuning control located on the headphone
Peace of mind – 2-year international warranty
Did you know?
Additional headphones can be added to the RS 120 RF wireless system allowing multiple listeners to enjoy the same sound source (model HRD 120 sold separately).
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for anyone wanting an affordable, headphone cable free listening experience!
The RS 120 RF Wireless Headphone transmitter connects to anything with analog audio outputs. This includes TV’s, audio components, computers, tablets and cell phones that have a 3.5mm or 6.3mm headphone socket, or RCA audio output jacks. RF wireless is not compatible with Bluetooth technology.
Compare with similar items
Sennheiser HDR120 Supplemental HiFi Wireless Headphone for RS-120 System
Sennheiser 506298 RS 135 Wireless Headphone System
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock (Certified Refurbished)
Sony MDR-IF245RK Wireless IF Headphone,
Power Acoustik HP902R Feet POWER ACCOUSTIC 2 SWIVEL 2CH. WIRELESS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Georges General Store LLC||Sennheiser Outlet||PlasmaBuddy||JB Tool Sales|
|Headphone Fit||On-ear||On-Ear||On ear||On-ear||In-Ear||In-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||12.25 x 8.75 x 5.5 in||5.51 x 1.18 x 7.09 in||12.1 x 8.6 x 5.6 in||12.25 x 8.75 x 5.5 in||9.1 x 4.5 x 14 in||10 x 8.5 x 4.5 in|
|Item Weight||7.05 ounces||0.51 lb||2.4 lbs||7.04 ounces||1 lb||1.9 lbs|
The Sennheiser RS 120 is a lightweight RF wireless headphone system with open, supra-aural headphones. It includes: (1) HDR 120 headphone, TR 120 transmitter (audio cable is attached), Transmitter power cable (in a small white box- its there, trust us), (2) AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries, RCA to 1/8" audio adapter, 1/8" to 1/4" audio adapter, Instructions for use
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are some VERY useful tips to insure you successfully get your set working if you order. You'll only need to do this once to set things up.
(1) plug the charger stand into the wall power, then put the batteries in the headset, let the unit charge over night. The red charging light will come on when the headset is in the stand and go out when the headset is removed. The red light never changes to signal a charge, its either on when the set is in the cradle or off when they are not.
(2) then the next day, plug the charging stand sound jacks into the "output" sound jacks of your TV, (((FYI If everything is working right, you'll always see a red light on the charging stand anytime the unit is plugged into the wall AND the headset is hanging on the stand, the green light above the charging light will come on only when the TV on and is sending sound to the unit )))
(3) Turn on your TV, go to your TV's set up menu, find the Audio or sound section, find the place where you can fix the analog and/or digital sound to "fixed output", (it may say max output depending on your TV brand) and save the settings in your TV (if you do not do this step, the sound in your headphones will go up and down when you raise or lower your TV sound, changing this setting in your TV allows people in the room to adjust the TV speakers and will allow you to adjust your headphone set independently of each other) YOU SHOULD SEE A GREEN LIGHT ON THE CHARGING STAND IF YOUR TV IS OUTPUTTING TO IT. If not, figure out what is connected up wrong at your TV.
(4) Take the headphones off the charger stand, turn on the head phones, adjust the sound level to about midway, put them on your head, then begin to adjust the tune dial on the headset. As you rotate the tuning dial you will hear the static sound change. Keep adjusting until you hear only the sound from the TV program you are watching and no static noise. Adjust your headset volume as needed too. If you are getting static and sound, keep trying with the tuning dial on the headset until only clear sound comes through.
After figuring out how to make these work, I'm betting all of the returns and poor ratings are related to the poor instructions on set up instructions that come with these headphones. THEY ACTUALLY WORK GREAT, but I almost sent them back because it took me awhile to figure out how to properly set them up.
If you or your spouse is having hearing problems and you do not like having the TV volume cranked up, these are a great way to return peace to the house. I would have given them a 5 star rating except for the weak instructions that came with the headset.
I'll be keeping the headphones, but I must admit, there are things about them I don't much care for.
1) The bulky recharge station has the appearance of a 20th century left-over that looks like an old steam iron, and has a massive footprint.
2) If you position the station incorrectly, you get random interference, much like not quite being able to tune a radio station, and it fades in and out; and when it fades out, there is a varying degree of hissing-static noise.
3) When the sound-source goes silent, the tower appears to stop broadcasting a signal, and that makes the headphones pick up static. This happens quite suddenly, and the transition from silence to ear-splitting hissing-static can be anything from annoying to downright painful. The noise level is sufficiently loud enough that my ears continue to ring, even without the headphones on, for a good hour.
I wish the tune dial was not on the same side as the volume dial. It's too easy to turn the wrong dial to adjust the volume!
It would make more sense for it to be on the other side with the power button?!?
Just make sure you tell your kids to turn the power off after they use it! Being left on for a day, it was dead when I went to use it next.