- File Size: 701 KB
- Print Length: 50 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1512219975
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 15, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XRMZP3K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,693,916 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #300 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Sauces, Salsa & Garnishes
- #580 in Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Sauces & Toppings
- #680 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Herbs, Spices & Condiments
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
Sensational Sauces: Liven Up the Most Modest Meals Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 50 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The Collection gives you a lot of sauces that you can make yourself. Also, the author gives you tips here and there, and that encourages you to experiment with what you have just read about. You can find there recipes for white sauce, brown sauce, red & green sauce, sweet & sour sauce as well as salad dressings. For a wannabe cook as I am, this collection is ideal, to make my home-cooking not only edible, but even yummy. As soon as I got the book, I started practicing, and that's another great bonus that this book offers: easy to understand instructions. Not all cookbooks have that feature. I am so into trying to make Fresh Mango Salsa right now.
If you haven't got this recipe book, I highly advise you to get it right now. You will be starting practicing without even finishing the 3 chapter. Enjoy you future homemade yummy meals!
I like the fact that the author makes the wording interesting to read, she adds information with both known information (that cornstarch thickens gravy, for instance) while adding information, fewer people probably know (that one can substitute ordinary starch-thickeners with arrowroot- something many don’t know about but can be used in a pinch; as well as it’s drawback, can only be used once).
I very much like that the recipes cover basically any and every kind of sauce you might ever want to make. Making sauces – and other kinds of food – can be intimidating if one is not accustomed to cooking but these recipes use ingredients that are easy to get, affordable and hard to mess up. If you can follow written instructions, you can make any one of these sauces.
Basically, this book – especially with the photos - makes me want to go into my kitchen and start making some sauces, particularly the roux. I highly recommend both buying the book - and making the recipes - your family and friends will thank you!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Herbs, Spices & Condiments
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Sauces & Toppings
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Herbs, Spices & Condiments
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking by Ingredient > Sauces, Salsa & Garnishes