- Series: Studies in Computational Linguistics
- Paperback: 191 pages
- Publisher: Center for the Study of Language and Inf; 1 edition (July 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1575863901
- ISBN-13: 978-1575863900
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,750,034 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Word Sense Disambiguation (Studies in Computational Linguistics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
About the Author
Mark Stevenson is a Digital Vision Fellow at the Center for the Study of Language and Information at Stanford University and a Human Language Technologist in the Technology Innovation Group of Reuters, Ltd.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|