- Hardcover: 195 pages
- Publisher: University of Arizona Press; 2 edition (August 1, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816510725
- ISBN-13: 978-0816510726
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,601,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Sense of Place: The Life and Work of Forrest Shreve 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Janet Bowers is to be congratulated on the preparation and production of an excellent biography of an excellent ecologist." —Ecology
About the Author
Janice Emily Bowers is a botanist with the U.S. Geological Survey in Tucson.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|