Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on December 4, 2014
The bad news:
We'd had Crunch-A-Mame (another brand of edamame snacks) and loved it, so we tried this brand. The difference between the first (made with oil) and this one (dry-roasted) was enormous and not one that we were happy with. This brand's version was too bitter for all of us. "Tastes like burnt peanuts", "ew", and "don't buy this again" were comments. We weren't sure if this was a matter of us not being used to the plain taste but none of us wanted more.

The good news:
When I called the (very small) company to express my concerns, the woman I spoke with couldn't have been more delightful or gracious. She was intelligent, well informed, polite, friendly, informative, apologetic about our dislike, and followed up on our conversation via e-mail (and phone, I seem to remember - it was a while ago). She sent us sample packets from another batch to try in case the particular batch we bought had been off. Unfortunately, the new batch was a touch better but we still didn't like the product at all, and I felt really bad about that.

I would be happy to do business with this company again; wish this particular product was more to our taste.
on March 2, 2013
I sort of try to maintain my BMI at the upper end of 'normal'. Often, at work, I get hungry and avoid the vending machine chips. These work well for me. These edamame snacks are better than the normal potato chip snack bag. Yes they are fresh dried soy beans.They are crunchy with a little salt and not too much added flavor. They satisfy my snacking urge, I like um.
on April 6, 2014
I really enjoy roasted edamame, but these snacks tasted awful. It looks as though the beans weren't completely shelled before drying, because the bag was filled with little papery pieces of skin that resembled bug casings... not an appetizing sight at all. The texture of the edamame themselves was gritty and I felt like I was chewing on gravel. There was a faint dusty taste, and after two beans I threw away the pouch. I won't be eating any of the rest, nor asking others to do the same.
on September 19, 2014
This is a tasty Edamame product with just the right amount of crunch. I can only give it four stars because there is a more expensive, better tasting (freeze-dried) less-crunchie Edamame product out there for which I have rated five-stars. However I would recommend this product to any one who is on a budget. (It would be nice to see an organic non-gmo product used here. Why not?) The product is high in fiber, protein and low in total fat.
on July 17, 2013
I LOVE these!!!! They are such a great snack, especially when you're wanting something nice and crunchy. Low-cal, low-carb, high fiber and all-natural. No corn starch, no sugars added, no oil. Tasty, too! And they don't come from China, which is also awesome. For me, they rank right up there with baked kale chips, nbut I don't have to cook these or throw them in a ziploc baggie. These go to work with me everyday!
on October 23, 2013
I know what you're thinking-better than french fries? You're kidding. Yes. As far as I'm concerned, a good french fry beats out most things. What the are perfect for, in my opinion, is keeping you from stopping at the drive through on your way home for a "little something" to hold you over. I know that I fight with that drive time after work: four or five hours past lunch, still at least an hour or two before dinner and you're H.U.N.G.R.Y. You've just got to eat a little something NOW before you collapse.
If you are a fan of roasted nuts and seeds, I really think you'll enjoy these. They've got a perfect crunch, a bit of sea salt, and nothing else. It's flush with fiber, low in carbs and plentiful in protein. They do a fantastic job for me of taking that hunger pang and leaving it on the side of the road. And for only 87 calories, your waistline will thank you. Your wallet will also enjoy feeling fuller too at just .75 per bag-much cheaper than any dollar menu item.
Now-don't go into this thinking it'll taste like a Pringle or some other type of quick snack-it is a soy bean. To me they taste like a cross between a peanut and a pistachio with a more intense crunch. I don't find that they have any weird after taste that is unexpected or unpleasant. It just tastes like a dry roasted soy bean. Now-I'm not entirely sure what the "crunch dry" process is-the company says this: Our Crunch Dried® process removes the water and keeps the fruit's natural form with adding a crunch that will satisfy the biggest junk food lover. Our snacks are also fulfilling that crunchy snack craving to keep you satisfied throughout the day." I think they make good on that statement.
on June 1, 2014
I enjoy dried edamame as a healthy snack. When the brand I typically order became unavailable I tried this brand. They are nasty looking and worse tasting. I opened two or three different packs and they were all black and brown, cracked and in pieces. Very few we're actually green or whole. Try the cruch-a-mame brand. So much better!
on October 6, 2014
I have ordered this product multiple times through the Amazon Subscribe and Save program. They are a great snack and help satisfy if you want something crunchy and salty. My 2-year old son and my husband both like these, which is saying a lot. My husband is generally not a fan of "healthy" snacks.
on May 1, 2013
The packaging says "Kids Love It" ... well I'm not sure what kids but my 3 (who eat very healthy and enjoy various dried snacks) all passed on these. (ages 10-12) They're not totally bad, but leave a chalky taste in the mouth. I'll keep them around - good source of protein but I'm not likely to be a repeat customer.
on February 7, 2015
Love these healthy snacks 80 calories for one bad of roasted edemame. A little expensive for such a small bag so I end up eating 2 or 3 bags instead of just one because it's so good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.