Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 18, 2017
Excellent. Will buy again. Thank you!!
on February 19, 2015
Smaller than I thought it'd be. I have baked one batch following directions & they were a little crunchy. I'm going to go down from 8min to 6min & see what happens. It is super easy though!
on September 29, 2015
I didn't really care for this, after trying to use it. Would not purchase it again. I ended up eventually just tossing it.
on July 28, 2016
It was a Yankee swap gift. It was a hit
on June 28, 2012
I used this machine for the first time today, it works like a charm, I used a small icream scoop that I use for drop cookies to fill the well. It makes a very nice brownie, easy to remove and very tasty. Will purchase for holiday gifts.
on January 2, 2013
Great price and fast delivery!
on September 2, 2015
Great recipe book!
on June 2, 2013
i love this brownie maker so much..my niece loves brownies so i got this for christmas and she loves it..nothing wrong with it everything was with it and its awesome i love this!!
on February 18, 2013
It was OK, but it doesn't cook a full batch from a brownie mix, you have to either cook several batches or follow the recipes included.
on June 19, 2014
I really. Loved it an realized.how eazy brownie makeing was so eazy and so fun to do and.!! Yay woooo