Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on August 9, 2015
I was so excited to get my donut maker, I looked all over for one like this that made only 6 larger donut holes so I could use it for my low carb pizza snacks, broccoli balls etc. I even ordered it next day to take on my Havasu trip with me. It was due to come the day I was leaving.

It arrived today to my disappointment I was sent the 12 hole donut maker which makes tiny balls, way to little to fill with anything. Like for my broccoli balls with cheese in the middle etc. NOT HAPPY.... So I am returning it. Not sure if I was sent this by error. But for all the reviews that said it was a 6 hole IT IS NOT!!!
on April 3, 2015
Great little gadget tho we dropped it and the exterior is missing a little piece that broke off. This notwithstanding, it still works perfectly.
on December 29, 2014
Great product. My girl makes these for my son and he loves cake pops. She always uses this to make him donut holes. Awesome. Good seller.
on March 30, 2012
We bought this to make cake pops easily and healthy. It works great. It makes cake pops within minutes. We have used cake mixes, banana nut breads, lemon bread mix. It works with everything.We love it. It's perfect for a small family or just husband/wife.
on December 31, 2013
This item was bought as a gift for someone who has to make cupcakes a lot for childrens school parties. She loves the maker and all the possibilities of ideas to make. Would recommend.
on December 23, 2011
Excellent item! Makes cake pops in as little as 6 minutes. I just dipped them in chocolate and I was the hit of the party. Worked perfectly, highly recommend.
on March 11, 2012
So easy to use....& fun! The only problem is that they are hard to frost. If anyone has a better frosting for cake pops let me know.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2011
This thing makes six cakeballs at once. They are a little smaller in diameter than I expected, but they taste great. It takes 6 minutes to bake them and one minute to allow them to cool before removing them. Decorating is kind of difficult, I suggest people order a how to decorate book along with machine. We ordered one not long after getting the maker.
on March 31, 2014
Disappointed by the product. it is more a gadget than a real cooking instrument. The construction is pretty flimsy; the lid does not close very well and even when I measure the same quantiy of batter in each hole, it spills over and makes a big mess. the heat is too high, so the balls are very brown on the outside but not quite cooked on the inside. they are still soft when you take them out so they do not keep their round shape well when you scoop them out. overall, displeased with purchase and would not buy again.
on May 20, 2012
My mother had me order this item. I was a little skeptical. We made cake balls with it along with my 7 year old niece. They took forever to finish one cake mix worth, but they tasted okay. Then we made brownies with it, and they were worse than the cake ones. Don't know whether to donate it to a local thrift shop, or save someone else the hassle and pitch it in the trash.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.