- Series: Creation of Flowing Forms in Water and Air
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Rudolf Steiner Press; Revised edition (January 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1855840553
- ISBN-13: 978-1855840553
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 8.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #457,987 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sensitive Chaos: The Creation of Flowing Forms in Water and Air Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
"The Grid" by Gretchen Bakke Ph.D.
Charting the history of our electrical grid, Bakke helps us see what we all take for granted, shows it as central to our culture and identity as a people, and reveals it to be the linchpin in our aspirations for a clean energy future. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book was an interesting blend of science and spirituality. The author used the language of science to point out some very interesting and beautiful phenomena but during the... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Kyle Icke
I originally found this book in 1980 and then it went out of print. I was happy to see it back and bought it for a friend.Published on February 19, 2013 by Cary Kittner