All Natural Dog Shampoo for Dry, Itchy & Sensitive Skin by Critter Concepts|Most Effective, Allergy Relief Formula with Tea-Tree Oil & Vitamins|Soothe Hot Spots, Moisturize and Combat Skin Irritation
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.44. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- RELIEVE ITCHY SKIN ONCE AND FOR ALL: Have you already tried everything under the sun to soothe your furry friend’s aching skin from excessive dryness, allergies and hot spots, but with not results? Not anymore! Boasting a powerful combination of healing ingredients like Tea-tree oil, Sunflower oil, Shea butter and Vitamins E and B5, this anti-itch dog shampoo will effectively relieve itchiness, bug bites, burns and allergies and keep your pup happy at all times!
- HEALTHY, SHINY COAT FROM THE INSIDE OUT: No more dull, dry fur and flaky skin! Help your dog get that luxurious, silky soft and great smelling coat that you just love to hug in three simple steps: Dilute the concentrate with warm water (4:1 or 6:1 solution), gently massage your pet’s coat for 5 minutes and rinse off! Plus, the natural scent will make sure to keep bugs and fleas away until the next bath. Free from grains, preservatives, artificial colors, soap and artificial fragrances.
- VET TRUSTED FOR EFFECTIVENESS & SAFETY: When it comes to your precious four-legged companion, you can’t settle for anything less than the best. Carefully engineered in the USA to be 100% safe and gentle with your dog’s sensitive skin and fur, this premium quality dog shampoo is recommended by vets and groomers everywhere, making it an excellent choice for your beloved pet.
- CONCENTRATED FORMULA LASTS 4X MORE: Why spend money on a new bottle of dog shampoo every once in a while when you can have this concentrated formula that equals 2 x 16oz bottles? Each 8oz bottle promises to last for 4x more dog baths, offering the best value for your money!
- SEE IMMEDIATE RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Don’t be fooled by cheap, oat meal shampoo products that do nothing to soothe your dog’s itchy skin. Try our highly effective tea-tree formula today to check the impressive results yourself. If you’re not 110% satisfied, feel free to keep the bottle and we’ll refund your purchase in full! Could it get any fairer?
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Offer Your Dog a Better Quality of Life and Help Alleviate Painful Skin Conditions Effectively with the #1 Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo by Critter Concepts!
Is your beloved companion suffering from itchy, dry skin and allergies?
Are you desperately looking for a definitive and all natural solution to alleviate your best friend’s pain?
Then this is for you!
Containing properly distilled, 100% safe Tea-tree oil with potent antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, anti-inflammatory Shea butter, moisturizing Sunflower oil, soothing Allantoin, Panthenol (vitamin B5) and more, this premium shampoo promises to rid your little friend from dryness and itch once and for all.
Why This Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo Is the Best for Your Furry Friends
Powerful formula with premium quality, healing ingredients that actually work
Effectively soothes hot spots, burns, bug bites, itchiness, dry skin and allergies
Ideal for sensitive, flaky skin
Deeply moisturizes your dog’s coat giving it a healthy shine
Pleasant scent that protects from insects and fleas
Recommended by vets and groomers in the USA
100% safe and gentle with your pet’s skin
Concentrated formula lasts 4x more than your regular 8oz bottle
“A” rated for trustworthy and verified Amazon reviews by Fakespot.com
Easy to Use in 3 Simple Steps:
1. Dilute concentrate with warm water into a 4:1 or 6:1 solution.
2. Massage coat gently for 5 minutes (keep out of eyes)
3. Rinse off
Get It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! So what are you still waiting for?
Order Yours Today and Keep Your Four Legged Friend Happy!
Click “Add to Cart” Now, While Supplies Last!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis all natural shampoo is formulated to help most common skin irritations. But if your dog has serious skin disease such as; Atpoic Dermatitis, Mange, Canine Cancer, Ring Worm, Mites, Ticks etc. please consult your Veterinarian.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Vegas Rocks LLC||Amazon.com||AllerGuard Corporation||PICCARDMEDS4PETS||4-Legger USA||NATURAL SOLUTIONS LTD|
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 6 x 1.9 in||2 x 4.5 x 8 in||2.5 x 9 x 2.5 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 8.5 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 8.5 in||3.3 x 7 x 1.2 in|
|Item Weight||0.6 lb||1.2 lbs||1 lb||1.1 lbs||1 lb||1 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product is good stuff. It's helping my special needs dog's skin tremendously. He gets yeast overgrowth when on medication and with food or shampoo changes. This product has helped get rid of the yeast overgrowth. It also makes his fur very soft and shiny. It does not dry his skin out, and I've used it every day. Most would cause excessive dryness. I recommended this product.
The seller has excellent customer service. I had an issue initially, but the seller went above and beyond to resolve it. I would definitely but products from this seller again.
The shampoo is a very thick concentrate. It smells good and lathers well. I've only used it a few times since I received the replacement, and it seems to be helping my pup's skin. The ingredients are all things that should help, so it makes sense to use this product.
She has never tried to lick the shampoo, so it is never ingested.
I follow the instructions exactly.
Update: waited till we slept and she didn't scratch once during the night. Hopefully with enough use, she'll completely heal. Also her fur is incredibly soft.
My other dog who has no allergies benefits from it too, I'm sure it's part of the reason his coat is always shiny and healthy. This is a great company to work with as they've left me numerous emails making sure the product was to my satisfaction. I'll keep using it as long as it's
available. Thumbs up to the product and the company.
Most recent customer reviews
I have 2 dogs.Read more