Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Twin Pack Toothpaste, Alpine Breeze, 4 Ounce
- Protect your teeth from sensitivity and the effects of acid wear
- As the enamel layer becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white and older looking
- Sensodyne pronamel use whenever you normally brush: helps protect the youthful appearance of teeth, formulated with low abrasivity, balanced ph and an effective cleaning system
- Has fluoride for cavity protection, contains potassium nitrate clinically proven to relieve painful sensitivity within two weeks
- Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne builds a inchshield of protection inch against painful sensitivity and since Sensodyne has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Not All Toothpastes are the Same
Even if you take great care of your teeth, you may not be protecting yourself against Acid Erosion. Acid Erosion damages your tooth enamel, changing the shape, texture, and healthy appearance of your teeth. Everyday protection is everything when it comes to protecting against Acid Erosion. ProNamel toothpaste is specially designed to keep your enamel stronger and better protected from the effects of Acid Erosion every day.
The Causes of Acid Erosion
Your everyday diet can put your teeth at risk and this can happen more easily than you’d expect. In fact, up to 1 in 3 young adults ages 18-35 are at risk of Acid Erosion.* Coffee, wine, soda, and surprisingly healthy choices, like fruit, fruit juices, sparkling water with lemon, and even some salad dressings can damage tooth enamel. As few as four acidic “occasions” throughout the day can put our enamel at risk from Acid Erosion
* Bourgeois, D. et al. Is Dental Erosion and Dentine Hypersensitivity a Public Health Problem: Rationale of the European Collaborative Study. Presented at 101st FDI Annual World Dental Congress, 28 – 31st August 2013, Istanbul, Turkey.
The Effects of Acid Erosion
Even if our teeth look healthy today, they can be at risk from these 5 effects:
1. Weakness – The acids in everyday food and drink can weaken enamel, making it easier to wear away.
2. Thinness – As more enamel wears away, teeth can become visibly thinner.
3. Transparency – As the enamel thins, the edges of your teeth can appear transparent or see-through.
4. Yellowing – As weakened enamel is worn away, more yellow dentine layer underneath can become visible.
5. Dullness – As enamel wears away, your teeth may lose their shine.
ProNamel toothpaste has unique optimized-fluoride formulations that actively strengthens acid-softened enamel. ProNamel toothpaste also helps to prevent further enamel from dissolving. The toothpaste has been specially designed for people for risk of Acid Erosion.
- Helps protect enamel against the effects of Acid Erosion
- Helps restore natural whiteness
- Cleans effectively
- Freshens breath
- Helps protect against cavities
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Antihypersensitivity), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity)Inactive Ingredients: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG 8, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrushBrush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day.(morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
Top Customer Reviews
My dentist suggested using it at night and just spitting the toothpaste out and not rinsing. When I did this I noticed a drastic reduction in how sensitive my teeth were. I really didn't care for the taste so my dentist suggested using another toothpaste in the morning and during the day when I would notice the taste for longer periods of time. This was the perfect solution for my husband and me.
If you have sensitive teeth I would suggest giving Sensodyne Pronamel a try. You might find the perfect solution like I did in that little tube.
I liked the twin pack and the price. Highly recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only toothpaste my family will use. I have zero sensitivity now and can be actually enjoy ice cream again. Great tatste too.Published 7 days ago by Xtina Spellman
I actually got three tubes of toothpaste instead of two.. Nice surprise!Published 1 month ago by Briana
I originally bought this toothpaste for a tooth that has been getting sensitive to cold liquids and teeth brushing. Read morePublished 3 months ago by vitaD
This toothpaste has been great for my sensitivity. I'd recommend going with the Fresh Breath, though, since the other types consistently leave a bad taste in my mouth.Published 4 months ago by Tyler
This works very well for me. I don't see alot of whitening but I do have to use a tooth paste for my sensitive teethPublished 4 months ago by joseywhales
Was recommended to me by a friend when I started to experience sensitivity to cold drinks after having a crown installed. The result: cold drinks no longer a problem. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Just started going to a new dentist. Great guy and he highly recommends this toothpaste.Published 5 months ago by Aaron J. Frechette