Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 461 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 528 reviews
on April 26, 2017
Unless you want to pay $3 for an item that should be free (and often is) don't buy this! My bad for not reading the description with a magnifying glass but this is sooo misleading! The product is a SAMPLE size, not regular size. Ya know...the free one your dentist gives you or that you receive in the mail! Why on earth is the seller charging $3 for this?! So messed up.
on April 2, 2017
It's all my fault for not realizing these are travel size. I made a false assumption based on the seller charging full size price rather than the 99 cents I would have expected for a travel tube. Seller should put TRAVEL SIZE in all caps in the description. Until then, caveat emptor.
on February 17, 2017
I use it every two weeks after I whiten with Nite White and a tray from my dentist - and whenever I do - it really does a good job at lessening any discomfort I'm experiencing. i usually use it for the next few days after whitening instead of my regular toothpaste.

After whitening, sometimes I have sensitivity, and a little bit of pain in my teeth and gums from whitening. Very minor pain and discomfort - a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being no pain - and Sensodyne really helps ease that discomfort so I really don't feel any pain.

I really recommend it for anyone experiencing discomfort and or who whitens and has sore or painful teeth after whitening.
review image review image
on January 17, 2016
Doesn't work as well for sensitivity as I'd hoped - Sensodyne has a few other products/SKUs that work better, like the repair and protect one. Will use up the rest of these tubes and switch to a different Sensodyne product.
on November 30, 2013
Can't recommend this because it caused irritation inside my mouth every time I brushed. Felt a burning sensation with this even though it is suppose to be for sensitive teeth.
on July 31, 2017
My daughter and I went to the dentist and we were told that our gums are very sensitive and needed to do something quick! The dentist suggested this toothpaste and even provided us with a few sample tubes. We loved the samples and noticed it works, so I ordered more! One month later we are no longer dealing with sensitive gums. We use it once in the morning and once at night.
on April 10, 2017
Sensodyne is the ONLY sensitive toothpaste brand that actually provides me with close to 24/7 sensitivity comfort. I have tried other brands and I always end up in pain from a cold drink hours after brushing.
on February 13, 2013
In case you don't notice, this is travel size, not full size.

Sensodyne does the trick to help with sensitive teeth. I use it periodically when I am having issues with cold or pain and it seems to make my teeth feel better after 2-3 days.
on August 28, 2012
Not only is Sensodyne effective in doing what it's supposed to do, this particular "Maximum Strength, Fresh Mint" flavor is better, in my opinion, than the other Sesnodyne flavors.

First, the effective ingredient is not near as oddly "flat" or "dull" to the taste buds as Sensodyne usually is, so it's immediately more pleasant than the others I've tried.

Second, the "Maximum Fresh Mint" is just right. Not overpowering to the point of painful and burning to the tongue and cheeks, like some toothpaste mint can be.

In other words, it's a surprisingly well-balanced combination, the best I've tried so far in the Sensodyne line, making me more apt to stick with it.
on August 2, 2016
Giving this a 3 for price alone. I added this as an add on and didn't notice the size. This is not full size, only travel and grossly overpriced. The product itself is great though. Just be aware of the size when purchasing.