Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on November 12, 2017
Sensodyne extra whitening really works and is also very good for sensitive teeth. If gums hurt, just put some in mouth around teeth and leave it 5-15 minutes.
on February 19, 2016
Best senstitive teeth toothpaste I have ever used. No other brand compares. It really helps with teeth sensitivity and my dentist told me he uses it too.
on December 18, 2008
Sensodyne Toothpaste / B000FKHT0E

I have really sensitive teeth. I have to use drinking straws when my drink has ice in it, I shudder when I see someone bit into an ice cream cone. My dentist recommended Sensodyne and I will now never use anything else. I've been brushing with it for over a year with very good results - I still don't care for ice cream, but cold drinks no longer send chills down my spine and I don't have to go without liquids if the restaurant doesn't provide drinking straws.

~ Ana Mardoll
on July 18, 2017
Leaves you mouth feeling fresh and your teeth smooth and shiny.
on August 14, 2016
SHIPPING GREAT PRODUCT EXCELLENT THANKS
on July 30, 2016
very gentle and good whitening
on January 11, 2013
I grind my teeth at night and this has caused some wear on my teeth so in general, the back of my top teeth tends to be really sensitive. This is especially noticeable when I use whitestrips, the back of my top teeth can become unbearable when I use them as directed, whereas the rest of my teeth are fine. Using this has helped minimize some of that discomfort, I rarely experience sensitivity anymore.
on January 30, 2009
I like this toothpaste. It has reduced my tooth sensitivity and it is an actual paste, not a gell. I do not like those minty gells so many have changed to. Be careful, Sensodyne does come in a gell. I have purchased some by mistake.
on July 5, 2015
have reviewed several times great stuff
on March 21, 2010
As long as you're brushing, you may as well whiten and get rid of those coffee stains! But it takes a long time with this as the product works very gradually. You will be rewarded if you are persistent and consistent. If you brush electric, move the brush head very slowly and it woks much better.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.