- Hardcover: 544 pages
- Publisher: A K Peters/CRC Press; 1 edition (July 15, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568810482
- ISBN-13: 978-1568810485
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,848,723 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #170 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Sensors
- #891 in Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Robotics
- #1368 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Robotics & Automation
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sensors for Mobile Robots 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
There is much more to this book than 'just sensors'. It treats complex situations with simplicity and depth. The author describes how you might decide upon a certain technique and then how to use the appropriate sensor or from the other angle, which sensor would work best and the unexpected accompanying pieces to ensure it, for example, his novel use of a guitar string.
Some may call this book a 'bible' of sorts. As a reader of technical books, to me, this book is a very satisfying read. An elegant coverage, well thought out, complete and orderly while not bloated and padantic. I cannot say that about too many books, technical or non.
This book could gets the three bears award!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The author is one of the most renown in the field and reading this book you can see why in this one-of-a-kind book. Read morePublished on April 15, 2003 by Ericson Mar
Book covers alot of topics related to robotics, but fails to do so at more detailed levels.
Good book for general information, but would not recommend it to anyone looking to... Read more