|Item model number||GS-4731|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.3 x 9.5 x 4.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.3 x 9.5 x 4.4 inches|
Sentey GS-4731 Virtual 7.1 USB DAC Arches with Vibration Intelligent 4d Extreme Bass Gaming Headphone with In-line Control - White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7.1 Digital Surround Computer Headset: you can jam to the beat of own music with Archers. High definition stereo headphones Gaming provides more exact and natural sound than traditional stereo and a major step forward in the modern listening experience. Over ear noise isolation pads: The closed protein ear cushion blacks noise in almost any environment for better guaranteed comfort. Tilting Mic omnidirectional with retractable arm. This is a great Gaming headphone to use everyday
- IN-LINE Mic / Control : tangle free heavy duty braided 2 meters cable with USB 2.0 gold plated connector. An excellent Pc Computer Headset Headphone Gaming USB 2.0 Connector Digital Surround Sound with a long headphone extension cable to make easy your usability. Mute ON/OFF light indicator. High Polished Black Finish Upper Enclosure
- Premiun Confort Headband: extreme durability, luxurious premium feel to the headphones as well as being strong and robust to look great for many years. Adjustable headband. Memory foam padding and ideal for Skype Headset. Sentey Arches Gaming Headset making it great solution for audio gaming. Built-in Vibration unit
- Excellent musician headphone with mids and drop it like its hot bass through pristine high performance neodymium backed 40mm drivers. Compatible with Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and MAC generic (no drivers). Sentey Arches is best gaming headphones to use in your favorite game with great exclusives features with 7.1 surround Virtual sound
- This Sentey Arches is your best partner to play games and enjoy the most realistic experience with Vibration Intelligent 4D Extreme Bass and DAC unit. Improved suspension system with self-adjusting headband. Headsets Lightweight Computer Gaming Headset with Headband Adaptive Comfort. Accessories included: product manual, CD driver software and Sentey Arches gaming headset
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Sentey Arches Gaming Headset Headphones USB 2.0 Connector 7.1 Digital Surround Sound (White) GS-4731
Computer Headset with Microphone - Pc gaming headset - Computer Headset Gaming Features
7.1 Digital Surround Sound
Tilting Omnidirectional Microphone
Heavy Duty Braided Cable - Pc Gaming Headset
Computer Headset with microphone
Heavy Duty Braided 2 Meters / 6.5FT Cable
USB 2.0 Plug Connector
Shinny White Finish Upper Enclosure
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 , 8 , 8.1 and Supported Skype Headset
MAC Generic Use (No Drivers)
ø6.0 x 3.0mm Mic Dimension
-36±3dB @ 1Khz Sensitivity
600-1200Ω Signal to Noise Ratio
7.1 Digital Surround Sound
ø40mm Drive Diameter
20~20KHz Frequency Response
10mW Output Power
105dB±3dB @ 1KHz Sensitivity (S.P.L)
CD Driver Software
Sentey® Gaming Headset Virtual 7.1 USB DAC Arches with Vibration Intelligent 4D Extreme Bass - Gaming Headphone Headset - Headphones In-line Control - Headsets Lightweight Computer Gaming Headset with Headband Adaptive Comfort - Pc Computer Headset Headphone Gaming USB 2.0 Connector Digital Surround Sound with Braided 2 Meters Cable (White) Gs-4731
Computer Gaming Headset - Gaming Headphones - Gaming Headphone - Best Gaming Headset - Gaming Pc Headset - Headset with Mic - Gaming Headsets
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: Headband slides around a bit, a bit too heavy, ear cups don't swivel much, volume adjuster gets in the way and pulls on the cord
I ordered this on January 20, 2016 from Sentey after my previous headset, a pair of Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset for Xbox 360/PC, lost sound in one speaker.
When I first hooked these up, I was surprised to learn they didn't work out-of-the-box. I had to install the included software before I could use them. After they were installed, I immediately pulled up some dubstep to test out the sound quality and integrated subwoofer. The sound quality was absolutely amazing; hands-down the best I've heard out of any headset I've tried. The subwoofer worked great and gave a nice "boomy" sensation like you'd expect from a typical high-end sound system. I'm not really sure what the "V" button on the volume adjuster does but I think it toggles the integrated subwoofer? It might have been my imagination, but it seemed to reduce the bass a bit when I turned it off.
After listening to some music, I pulled up TeamSpeak to chat with my World of Warcraft buddies and get their opinion on the microphone quality. Everyone agreed it was crystal clear and there was zero feedback, unlike my previous Razer headset. It was very easy to hear everyone in the TS channel clearly; nobody sounded muffled even with the WoW game-sounds in the background. The LED-light indicator on the microphone is very handy and definitely keeps me from forgetting my mic is muted. After wearing the headset for some time, I did notice some issues with the self-adjusting headband sliding around a bit. I think the sliding is due to the headband being made of a slick vinyl/pleather material. The headset was also a bit heavy, though that became less noticeable over time, and the ear cups don't swivel very much which is a problem when I keep my headphones around my neck or try to push them forward on my head; they put pressure on my neck or cheekbones. Lastly, the volume adjuster is a bit heavy and pulls on the cord, weighing down the headset even more. It also tends to get in the way since the distance between the headset and the volume adjuster is pretty short. I wish I could mount the volume adjuster under my desk but the cord's just not long enough.
Overall, my experience with the Sentey Arches was positive. I had them installed and running in just a couple minutes and they sound better than any other headset I've used. While a little uncomfortable in my case at first, I am getting used to wearing them and the sound quality alone is more than enough to offset the minor cons in this headset. If anyone has any questions about the headset, leave a comment to my review and I'll get back to you.
On 2-20-17 at around 5:53 am, my headset abruptly failed leaving me with no option but to keep them disconnected.
Upon the sound failing and cutting off, the left ear cup heated to WELL above normal and I began to smell burning rubber.
I was left to conclude these headphones now pose a fire/electrical hazard to me and my property if left connected as I tested multiple times and got the same result.
Technically, the headphones still work, power up but I get the above said issues with burning rubber smell, and heat.
I purchased these headphones over a year ago and they have served me well. These are great headphones for their price(at the time of purchase)
This design definitely works but of course can use some tweeks.
The asking price for these headphones at this point in the game is out of order. I am still waiting to hear back from Sentey on this matter.
I would love to purchase these again but with a updated version but it seems they sadly stopped making this model and have not continued with this concept.
The company has still not responded to any of my emails or tweets. I don't know if they are out of business or what but this is greatly unprofessional and down right annoying. I see a lot of people here reporting their headsets dying 6 to 9 months after purchasing. If these people wanted to get their headsets situated, they COULDN'T because customer service is nonexistent.
I will not be purchasing from this company again.
The vibrating headset is pretty neat, I forget it does that until it does! It adds some extra umph when playing games. The only complaint is that it only seems to vibrate on the lower end of the earpiece. It would be awesome if it did the whole piece.
It's very comfortable and I can wear it for all day long gaming sessions without it hurting.
The sound is good and the people in my teamspeak say that it sounds the same as my other headset.
It also looks pretty cute on.