Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sentri All-In-One Home Monitoring (Pearl White)" and save 35% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Sentri All-In-One Home Monitoring (Pearl White)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Simple setup - setup in seconds with no installation required (no cords, cables, or phones)
- Powerful tech
- Sleek hardware matched with a customizable background
- Real-time alerts - always stay in the know with real-time alerts, sent straight to your phone
- Always getting smarter - automatic over-the-air updates to always improve your Sentri
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Wink Door/Window Sensor
Nucleus Anywhere Intercom with Amazon Alexa
NuBryte Touchpoint All-in-One Smart Security, Lighting Automation, Intercom, Family Hub - Single Switch - Works With Amazon Alexa
2GIG GC3 Security & Automation System 2GIG-GC3-345
Visonic MCT-340 E Wireless Door Window Temperature Sensor 2.4ghz ZigBee - Now Works Natively with Samsung SmartThings Hub
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Clearance-Deals||Amazon.com||Family Wholesaler||BeachAudio||Home Electronics||MyDigitalDiscount|
|Item Dimensions||9.8 x 9.8 x 1.18 in||2.61 x 0.8 x 0.74 in||9 x 7 x 0.9 in||5.24 x 2.02 x 4.77 in||8.9 x 5.25 x 1.25 in||2 x 3 x 1 in|
Sentri is an all-in-one home monitoring solution that makes any home safer and smarter in seconds. Sentri comes packed with an 120-degree wide angle camera, sensors that track your home's environmental health, a 10.1" touchscreen real-time mobile alerts, and much more -- making sure you're always in the know.
Sentri is always learning, and includes automatic over-the-air updates that continue to expand the experience you'll get at home.
- 120-degree wide-angle HD Camera
- Night Vision
- Motion Detection
- Humidity Sensor
- Air Quality Monitor
- Backup Battery
- Live Video/Audio Streaming
- Mobile Notification and Alert Timeline
- Customizable Security Setting
- Dashboard and Trend Display
- Control of other smart devices (compatible with Nest Thermostat, Philip Hue, Belkin Wemo)
Mobile apps available on iOS App Store and Android Play Store
Visit http://sentri.me/ for more details.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Set up was a breeze
Worked flawless until my router was powered off for device
Now the weather information tab doesn't function
I can't access the Sentri from my cell service
Can only access over wifi while at the house
This has made the Sentri absolutely useless
I have scoured the net looking for solutions to no avail
Resetting, Rebooting, logging out and logging back in
Letting the battery run out to start fresh with
Setting it up
Nothing has brought back the weather functionality or the ability to access it from my phone while away from my house
Will return if I am unable to rectify this problem
* Modern, sleak design
* Full touchscreen - adjust settings and view video history directly on the device
* Very simple setup - just plug in power and setup on the touchscreen, does not need a computer.
* Great iOS App - view live video any time, and view all recording in the past 12 hours for free. Good notification on activity
* Video - very clear video quality on the device and on iPhone.
* Bandwidth friendly - only upload when viewing live video or when it detect activities. This uses much less bandwidth than DropCam
* Good timeline - easy to browse what happened recently. It shows a snapshot whenever it detects motion and I can click on the snapshot to see video recording.
* Cloud recording - it saves the video online so you can view it anytime and anywhere. It's free for the last 12 hours of recording. I am amazed that there is an option to keep all the videos on the cloud forever, yes, forever! It's an expensive option and I have never seen this offered by any other smart home device.
* No zoom feature
* No local storage - all the videos are saved online, and you would need to pay for it if you want it to keep your videos for longer than half a day.
* Motion sensitivity - it picks up all the motions, even when my cats are just wondering in my living room.
Theres only roughly 4 good things about this item..
1. You can control Phillips hue lights with it.
2. You can remotely view your home.
3. You can trigger and set the alarm on it
4. It can record any activity even in the dark when set to away..
And that's pretty much it... Im so glad I caught this deal on amazon and not have had to pay the full price of what they actually sell for.. Save your money and just buy a Echo Show, it does this and more, minus having a night vision.