|Item Weight||15.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 16.4 x 3.2 inches|
|Item model number||QAP2EL|
|Size||Two Pistol Capacity + LED Lights|
|Style||Two Pistol Capacity + LED Lights|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Pistol Safe, owners manual|
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SentrySafe Pistol Safe, Quick Access Gun Safe, Two Pistol Capacity + LED Lights, QAP2EL
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HANDGUN SAFE: Gun storage for two standard handguns or one larger pistol and extra ammunition
- QUICK ENTRY: Electronic gun safe has quick, quiet, entry with compression gas strut that opens the door silently and holds open for single-handed access
- LED LIGHT: Ensure visibility of gun storage in the dark with the electronic, high-intensity interior LED light programmable to 0, 10, or 20 second intervals
- FIREARM SECURITY: Gun lock box has a pry resistant door and solid steel construction providing strength and security against unauthorized access to firearms
- PISTOL LOCK BOX: Complete with at-the-ready pistol presentation and an override key for convenient back up access; Certified to California DOJ Requirements
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Have quick, reliable access to firearms when it matters most. The QAP2EL offers larger two pistol capacity, interior lighting for easy access in dark spaces and equipped with compression gas strut that allows for quick, single-handed, whisper-quiet entry. The sentry safe XL quick access pistol safe empowers customers to defend their homes and families in any unfortunate circumstance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I left this exact same review on Sentries website and the picture bow shows what I got back. They "moderated" my review which means they deleted it because they didn't like the truth about their product. Shame on them for not be truthful and honest.
The safe "misses" button presses when entering the combination quickly. Even knowing this, and trying to pace myself, usually at least one button press is not picked up adding precious seconds to the time needed to open this safe.
It's not a matter of not pressing hard enough, rather it seems that a button needs to be held down for a certain amount of time in order for the safe to register it as pressed.
Once you miss one button, you have to push random buttons to cause the safe to reject your code so that you can start over.
Suggestion to the manufacture: Either make the buttons sensitive enough to pick up quick button presses, or add a clear, or cancel, button to allow the user to immediately start over if the safe doesn't pick up a button press.
Press a button, all 4 buttons light up blue momentarily. Presumably this is so you can now see where the 4 buttons are in the dark. If you were to just start pressing in a combination without seeing them there's a decent chance you'd get it wrong. In combination with the nub on the first button it should be easy to use in low light or darkness. Then with each button press a little green light lights up. You can feel a soft 'click' on each positive button press. Well not really a click, but you can feel the button bottom out. On the last button the lid pops up. You do need to be very positive with the button presses. I think it's good it's not super easy, someone could sit there and try to guess your code repeatedly (inquisitive kids?).
Mine had a nasty squeal when the lid popped up. Put a drop of gun oil on each moving spot .. on the last one at the bottom of the strut, the squeal went away. I won't ding it because it needed a drop of oil.
Holds a medium sized handgun easily with 2 magazines, maybe even 3 or 4.
Has holes for wall or floor mounting.
No cable included.
backup Keys included (x2). good instructions, included contact numbers for new keys or help.
My only complaint is the buttons! They are actually fairly difficult to get a good clean press on. I'm not sure how they are seated, but a push anywhere but dead center often leads the edge of the button to fold in / not register as press - only slow firm input will open the safe. In an emergency situation, it seems like trying to input the code could easily be botched.
Product arrived in perfect shape condition - was very easy to set up and install - just read the directions - Finally chose to make it easy access for myself and through bolted it with backing plates to one of my dressers. These dressers are made of hard woods and very solid. I am a revolver guy, I currently am storing two J-Frame revolvers, one with a 2" barrel and the other with 3" with some ammo for quick access - I could fit larger revolvers easily . Unit seems very solid and heavy - If I come up with contrary information later down the road I will surely post updates. Sincerely , Mark C.